+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest girl in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Here's a crazy idea: Whoever started this thread go back and rename it "Bored kids at play who have nothing better to do than pose for themselves". That way people can skip over this, considering it is nothing but 2 average looking people posing for each other.

Or, you guys could use something called a PM.
    Nearly all (if not all) threads deviate from their original subject..most within the first page...being here for a little while everyone knows this happens. The truth is there aren't too many threads that carry on a very deep discussion for too long a span of time, so in theory, every thread will eventually be turned into what you may call "bored kids at play" either shooting back and forth, one-on-one little posts or just posting for posts' sake...as I write this, honestly, Bog, you KNOW all this, you're intelligent enough. Obviously it seems YOU are the bored one trying to elicit some response either for the attention or I don't know..either way, I enjoy pictures, regardless and will look forward to more.

Freddie

Hit him! Bite him! Tell him to gooo away!

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Hit him! Bite him! Tell him to gooo away!
    Who, him or me?

If me, why??

If him...well, I really don't want him to go away...he amuses me sometimes, but he can't get it right all the time..still I want him to stay.

Freds

Me. I was talking to me.

You're a him?

Freds

I'm confused!! *ponders*

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Yes, suck my weiner.

God I love this board . . .

All pictures of me are taken down and moved to gallery since its back up!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Nearly all (if not all) threads deviate from their original subject..most within the first page...being here for a little while everyone knows this happens. The truth is there aren't too many threads that carry on a very deep discussion for too long a span of time, so in theory, every thread will eventually be turned into what you may call "bored kids at play" either shooting back and forth, one-on-one little posts or just posting for posts' sake...as I write this, honestly, Bog, you KNOW all this, you're intelligent enough. Obviously it seems YOU are the bored one trying to elicit some response either for the attention or I don't know..either way, I enjoy pictures, regardless and will look forward to more.
    Attention is hardly anything I need to elicit from this forum.

I was simply hoping to see chicks, not dudes in shorts. It's just sad that the content of what could have been a cool thread turned out to be hopelessly lost in gayness.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I was simply hoping to see chicks, not dudes in shorts. It's just sad that the content of what could have been a cool thread turned out to be hopelessly lost in gayness.
    I hear you there. I was lookin' forward to a good number of hot girls in skimpy outfits, but once it took a turn for the worse with someone (can't remember who) a while back posting their picture (a guy), I dove in.

Alexi

It's just sad that the content of what could have been a cool thread turned out to be hopelessly lost in gayness.
    Besides. Embrace the gayness. Sit there and ponder over the pictures of the guys. You may find something inside of you that you never knew was there. I could be the cause of opening you up to a WHOLE NEW WORLD!

Why not give it a shot?

I don't see how the subject of the thread tipped you as one where you would "see chicks" it was a discussion about "who the hottest girl is", not a "post your picture if you're a hot girl".

And where do you gather the gayness from? Unless you are a guy and are turned on by pictures of other guys, there is no gaynes...it's simply a by-gender picture war...

Freddie

Besides. Embrace the gayness. Sit there and ponder over the pictures of the guys. You may find something inside of you that you never knew was there. I could be the cause of opening you up to a WHOLE NEW WORLD!

Why not give it a shot?
    The only shot i'll be taking any time soon is on my girlfriend's face, or at the indoor range where I shoot.

I don't see how the subject of the thread tipped you as one where you would "see chicks" it was a discussion about "who the hottest girl is", not a "post your picture if you're a hot girl".
    Dude, it's kind of hard to judge who the "Hottest Chick" is by what they write on a forum. This isn't a "Who is the Brightest Broad here?" contest.

And as for both of you, the reference to "gayness" isn't in relation to fudge packing homos in the locker room. I'm talking about the level of "lameness" that this thread took once dudes started weilding their mansticks.

Calling something gay is something people do where I live without worrying about offending some right wing dick diver. So move along with the homo cracks and get some new material.

Dude, it's kind of hard to judge who the "Hottest Chick" is by what they write on a forum.
    ....which is why there's a gallery.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast