+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brawling thread..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    keko.. hrmm.. now that you mention it, i think that i've seen that sn around somewhere. shrugs..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yea. he's the monkey that flings poo. hehe.. he's crazy...

perhaps i should mention that he is my boyfriend.

so how was happy hour?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Start masturbating now and God sends you a monkey, in a cute little dark box!

???

boobaa, i think it's too early for happy hour..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    happy hour.. it was alright. speaking of which i only spent 20 bucks that night to get drunk. sadly last night i spent 150 to party and i wasn't that drunk. ironic huh?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

damn!!!!!

150??? what were you drinking? watered down alcohol?
    "Ogres are like onions."

gosh cash is something that just goes like water while im at the bar or the club by the third shot imlike ahhhhh **** it!!!! its much cheaper to go to the liquor store and maybe just as fun
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Drinking makes you high mmkay. Alchohol are bad mmkay. *southpark*
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

yea.. i always where my money went to. food is only like 30-40 a week. then alc is like 100 a week.. no wonder i'm so broke..

then again, i used to spend that much on salsa dancing. at least that helped me burn calories
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    yea.. i always where my money went to. food is only like 30-40 a week. then alc is like 100 a week.. no wonder i'm so broke..

then again, i used to spend that much on salsa dancing. at least that helped me burn calories
    Holy Crap! Groceries must be cheap in Boston! Or you don't eat as much as I do.. I'm sure I spend more than that on groceries per week...although I haven't made me a budget so I don't know...but even though I don't drink, on a night out I still manage to spend a significan wad of cash with just cover charges, a couple of waters, tips, and maybe a couple of beers for my friends.

i've had to stop going out and spending money on drinks. now i have friends over before we go anywhere and we get a little buzzed and let cute boys buy us drinks. (thanks cute boys!)

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i've had to stop going out and spending money on drinks. now i have friends over before we go anywhere and we get a little buzzed and let cute boys buy us drinks. (thanks cute boys!)
    haha.. gotta love the cute boys.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Holy Crap! Groceries must be cheap in Boston! Or you don't eat as much as I do.. I'm sure I spend more than that on groceries per week...although I haven't made me a budget so I don't know...but even though I don't drink, on a night out I still manage to spend a significan wad of cash with just cover charges, a couple of waters, tips, and maybe a couple of beers for my friends.
    groceries? who said anything about groceries? i haven't bought groceries in months.
    in my case, it's just much cheaper to eat out because everytime i cook anything, i'm buying enough groceries to cook just one meal, and that's more than the price that it takes to cook the meal.
    like noodle soup. making a pot of soup will costs about 50 or more at home. a bowl of noodle soup at the restaurant is only 6 bucks..

the only bad thing about eating out is the drinks. say the noodle soup is only 6 bucks. the beer is six bucks. times two or maybe three beers. see?
    "Ogres are like onions."

has anyone ever REALLY compared the cost of eating out versus cooking in? all things being equal, I mean. like, if you don't ordinarily have wine at dinner, or a beer at lunch, is it really cheaper to go out and have lunch or dinner (sans drinks) than it is to cook in (after considering shopping and prep time)? i think i agree with arty that it is, or pretty damned close, anyway.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast