+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Not when the sex is GOOD sex.
    I thought women thought all sex was bad. It seems like there's no such thing as a man good at sex, according to "Married...with Children", the seminal show on sex education.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some men are very good lovers. Many aren't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Frankly, I can't see why women should want sex: to be very blunt, it's about the humiliating act of being penetrated. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I'm a guy.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post

A person who is truly in love, for years, is content with just having a chance to see a person that he is in love with. I am talking about true love of course not just "finding someone hot and doable".
    Like!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Frankly, I can't see why women should want sex: to be very blunt, it's about the humiliating act of being penetrated. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I'm a guy.
    Humiliating??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You DO realize, of course, that women are capable of multiple orgasms, don't you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

A woman is LESS driven by sex than a man. This is fact. Brain scans show that too. Testosteron is responsible for sex drive and women have less of it. And why are you arguing with ME? Take a smart book for once and it will spell out all the reasons for you. Then argue with the neuropsychiatrists if you feel you have the qualifications to do so. A normal woman's sexual appetite is incomparably less than a man's, that's why sexually promiscuous women are looked down at more than men, because it's not normal. Again argue with the professionals they have controlled scientific experiments to support their view, and what do you have, just an opinion, "I slept with many guys but I am normal therefore everything is bs". lol.
    Last edited by Fjortis; 11-02-13 at 09:22 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^

You clearly don't understand what happens to men and women over time, no offense. YOUNG women are less driven by sex, perhaps, but it doesn't stay that way.

Men's testosterone levels decrease gradually, beginning in the early 20s, so over time, their sex drive decreases. Most women enjoy sex MORE when they hit mid 30s and 40s.

I know lots of women who complain they don't get enough sex from their husbands, but of course, men who have diminished sex drives don't like to admit it publicly because they think it makes them less "manly", so they lie and give the false impression they want to do it all the time.

but of course, men who have diminished sex drives don't like to admit it publicly because they think it makes them less "manly", so they lie and give the false impression they want to do it all the time.
    I'm 49 and would prefer a nice cup of tea rather than all that incessant below the belt activity.

You DO realize, of course, that women are capable of multiple orgasms, don't you?
    ..i guesss, but at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Humiliating??
    It should be: it's essentially a man asserting his power over a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    You cited the sexual revolution. The sexual revolution was in the 1960's when 'the pill' was invented.

Go back to the medieval times and you'll find all kinds of debauchery. It's not just the last 100 years.
    Agreed! I think someone needs to do some more reading about human history. But hey that's what you get from those who were born after 1990......a lot of them don't even know what an LP is.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    A normal woman's sexual appetite is incomparably less than a man's, that's why sexually promiscuous women are looked down at more than men, because it's not normal.
    This is a load of crap. Guys have fragile egos and so have a need to be the only one that has touched that vagina. They fear being compare to by a previous better lover, or a dude with a bigger c ock. Guys can be very insecure about it. The proof is in the pudding and in many posts about it on this site.

It should be: it's essentially a man asserting his power over a woman.
    It's when you say things like this^ that the fact that you're a virgin is most amusingly obvious...

Lol, I'm just saying what most guys don't have the balls to admit. I am sure most guys aren't sexually altruistic, either; it's purely self-gratification and demeaning the girl.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast