+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Big day Saturday

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    At least you have us here at LF to keep you company, right??
    True....but thats when I'm NOT at work.....

I don't have the luxury of coming on here when Im at work.... We are so busy that I really dont get any computer time....unless its entering in my vitals on my patients.. They also monitor where people go when they are on the computer....so just my luck I would get caught...and get in trouble....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    Allllright now I feel dumb! I knew you did hospital work but I thought you had net access.

Well at least you can... um... think about us while at work? ;x

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Allllright now I feel dumb! I knew you did hospital work but I thought you had net access.

Well at least you can... um... think about us while at work? ;x
    We have net access....but we can't exactly use it....unless its work related....

Yeah I'll be thinking of you guys.......hehe.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    See, told you Notre Dame COULD have beat USC... I hate USC!! They get so damn lucky... it's only a matter of time before someone knocks them off anyways.. with their weak ass schedule every year (yet everyone is so suprised when they go undefeated *roll eyes*) Notre Dame had the best chance at that this year... so it will probably have to be Texas in the National Championship.

It tickled me to see Florida State lose to Virginia though, I won't lie.

(:

Yes, you were right, ND could have, but they didn't. I wanted USC to lose so UT would then be #1 and we could lose to the #1 team

Tone Guest
    LoL never know... this could be the year...

Oh how cool would that be if TTU beats UT, and Nebraska goes rest of the season undefeated and we have a Tech - Nebraska rematch in the Big XII Championship game!

I was gettin mad at that game this weekend though... I was like "Man if Texas Tech loses to Kansas State..." but then all the sudden in the 3rd quarter you guys just exploded and just destroyed K State.

Yeah, you were mad? I was pissed, what was wrong with them? Argh! Then they pulled through and started playing like normal. lol Tech won't beat UT, they are good this year. Normally I don't have a problem talking trash about a rival school, but they are good. Tech still needs to improve. I keep wanting to watch Harrell play and I always point him out when I see him, I have a crush on him! Watch him suck next year when he starts lol.

Tone Guest
    LoL how could you NOT want Cody Hodges playing??? 643 yards vs K State and 5 touchdowns... SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTY THREE PASSING YARDS IN A GAME?? ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?? LoL I couldn't believe that when I saw that!

You guys ALWAYS have hoss QB's.

Tone Guest
    I also enjoyed watching Pittsburgh and New England lose Sunday. I like the Steelers, I just like the Jags better. (sorry Lloyd!)

Oh I have nothing against Cody. He is doing really well. I just like to look at Graham, but he is way too young lol. Cody looks 30 and he's younger than me. All of our QB's have a shitload of passing yards. Did you see Slay just ram into those two guys and cause them to fumble? Yeah, that was great!

Tone Guest
    Yeah, they instant replayed it so many times I was startin to feel the pain myself!

lol I had never heard of him till this year.

Hurricane Wilma grew fast! I hope it doesn't hit Florida.

Tone Guest
    Yeah no kiddin.. all these damn hurricanes...

So check this out. There's this guy who plays for Nebraska right (I'm not gonna say who, but he is a starter), anyways, he was tryin to get with my ex after we broke up awhile ago and she wouldn't give it up to him.. well she's angry with her husband (Go figure huh?) again and I guess she's been talkin to him (the football player) lately and she might get 3 tickets to the game in Missouri from him for free and she wants me to go with her.

So I might be goin to the game Saturday!

Is she going to sleep with him for the tickets? lol

I think I'm ok with sitting at home and drinking and watching the game instead of going to Austin. I would rather not be there when we lose lol.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast