+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: School Thread

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What are you looking for Lloyd? I typed in avatars in google and checked out some websites, they have the size listed on some of them and then you just save them to your computer.... like this one:

[url]http://www.avatarity.com/[/url]

All you do is right click on it and you can change the size if it's too large!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Ha! I did it!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    avatar-how do you get it to work? Everyone I try is taking up too much space.
    I like your avatar, even though I don't know what it is. I don't really like Lucy so much, but I can't figure out how to get one from a different website...

What I REALLY want is one of those bitchy little Happy Bunny ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Ha! I did it!
    HEY! That's my eye!!! Too creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    HEY! That's my eye!!! Too creepy!
    lol..i thought it looked familiar.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    How DARE you take MY topic OFF TOPIC!

Asip, NEXT FALL???????? I was hoping I could take them now (Jan) and get in UNL by next SUMMER/SEMESTER. Isn't one semester = two quarters? So first quarter I take 1 math 1 science, then second quarter I take the second math and tada - Tony you're ready to be a big college boy!

Oh, and I stick with my avatar... to ... the ... end!!

2 quarters? Usually college courses go by semesters. Summer term is two semesters, June and July. Sometimes community colleges will have like mini-mesters which you can do during winter break (between fall and spring terms) or in May after spring term ends and before summer begins.

Tone Guest
    Well I'm going to do all I can to get in by next semester for UNL... and also all I can do to get RK to Creighton... and

You could see if they are offering that first Math course as a winter term and get that out of the way and then do your science and second math in the spring. Then you would apply for the fall term at UNL. Be sure to check on those courses fast because I don't know when you have to register and everything.

Exactly, Jun. I don't know how it works there but i think it's similar. We have Sept-Dec, Jan-April, and May-August (summer courses).....Tone, don't rush it ok? That's the most important thing. Make sure you take it slow and that you do it properly..It shouldn't be one of those things..Let me just get it out of the way. The key is to try and work towards a career that you'll enjoy, so you don't have to do something difficult when you're 40+. Take your time and do it right!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Cool guys, I called the COMMUNITY COLLEGE to see what was goin on since I haven't heard anything from them in over a week since I applied.

Turns out I only need to apply if I'm going to enter a PROGRAM, since I'm only going to take a couple classes I just come in on THURSDAY which is SIGN UP DAY or something like that (nice timin huh!) and sign up for the couple classes I need there before I can go to Uni.

Cool, huh!?

Now just to remember to go in Thursday - it's in the gym, registration, k Tone? K thanks bud.

Can apply to the classes all the way up until they start in January, but we're goin THURSDAY.

Yes, you are going Thursday!

Tone Guest
    Mommy come hold my hand? ;x

K. We'll go together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Okay, LFers - I'm on my way to talk to the professor I work for and see if I can get the Okay on the credit discount.

This is step 1 in returning to school.
    good luck Tone

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast