+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest girl in here?

I agree, mate, go to the gallery if you really wanna see some damn chicks. I'm sure the girls who's posting in here aren't the only ones.

Holy Christ - say one thing and all of the attention whores come out of the woodwork for one thread!

---------------------------------------------------------

Yesh, you are one original git aren't you?

Retaking the original subject, somewhat, this is to Skye:

Upon looking at your new pics you put up on the gallery, I am wondering..have you ever considered a career exploiting your looks? I figure you are taking all your own pictures with your own camera, yet it is especially apparent in this last set that you have a natural chemistry with the camera that they look semi-professional. It seems to come naturally to you to give provocative stares at the lense and purse your lips, or whatever you do, and the product is way above average shots. It leads me to think that if you had a professional photographer doing them, the Skye's the limit.

Honestly, you may want to look into talking to an agency or some publicist or someone who can get you some exposure. It may turn into something big. Sometimes all you have to do is schedule some meeting and if they see potential in you they'll be quick to promote you as "their discovery".

Anyway, I'm sure there are others that agree and I've probably turned this into a quick discussion about you, but I'm sure you won't mind the attention too much. Plus I didn't want to PM you about it to avoid the GS "creepyness" factor, although I believe I've accumulated a bit more trustworthiness by now.

Freddie

Are you being serious? [No sarcasm there by the way]

Why not skye? Doesn't hurt to try.

Pah, I don't know. I don't even know what I'm suppose to do.

No, no sarcasm.

What you do is get a phone book and look up such agent services and get info. Ask them what it would take, what initial investment you'd need and if you can schedule a free assessment meeting for them to give you a realistic idea as to your chances..then you say thank you and come back and tell us. NEVER make decisions on the spot...you always sleep on it, ESPECIALLY in pressure sale scenarios. There's a reason for such tactics and sales practices..they know that they've pitched a sale highlighting all the positives and leaving you with a false sense of "I can't let this deal of a lifetime go" feeling and if you sleep on it, you find holes in their theories..so don't sign ANYTHING. But if they see you and are like, "I'm taking you under my wing" and they work with YOU and YOUR schedule and don't require much $$ from your part..that's the ticket right there..it means they know you'll pay for yourself with some contract.. hair product comercial or somthing?? Who knows..

That is all.

Freddie

Freddie's got the right idea.

I'll reiterate too (cause it IS important) don't do anything right on the spot before at least sleeping on it for one night. Not even if they pitch the, "This deal is available ONLY for today, only for the first visit" crap.

And he's right. A modeling agency would do MORE to get you to sign exclusively with them if they think you'll make them more money in the long run (meaning they shouldn't be charging assloads of dollars).

Also, ask to see lists of their clients and work that their clients have done so you can see what the agency is involved in. Obviously they'll talk to you about their star players, but see which one has more and bigger accounts.

And, since you're a minor, (if you still are over there in England. . . I don't know how the rules/regulations work over there), but it might be a good idea anyway to get some advice from people that have been in the business and people that are older than you (and your parents too).

Alexi

Damn...watching the 2 of you obsess over this 15 year old kid her token "mosquito bite pics" is enough to make a guy barf. Nomas, you are a cool guy, but the more you talk about and hit on this chick the more I get the shivers.

hey leave him alone, he's testing out his "flirt by not flirting" tactics.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Yes, suck my weiner.

ewww... innova likes a guy.. wait, why am i not a bit surprized now that i think of it??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yesh, unfortunately I am secretly a man Illusional...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Suggesting that someone look into modeling because they like having pictures taken of them is HARDLY obsessing, Cybog.

He's just overreacting.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast