+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That would be so hot. Haha,
    These are NOT the thoughts and ramblings of a guy who actually cares more about the girl then the hole.

Well, I do have FANTASIES. I put priority on a relationship over doing a MILF, by far. But if circumstances were such that a MILF could be had, of course I'm going to go all BAMF status and take up that kind of honor.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, I do have FANTASIES. I put priority on a relationship over doing a MILF, by far. But if circumstances were such that a MILF could be had, of course I'm going to go all BAMF status and take up that kind of honor.
    Fkg right you would.. exactly what I've been saying all along.

That's different. ONLY with MILFs 'cuz only a gay guy would turn that down. Otherwise, no casual sex with chicks my own age.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Hey.. semantics.

Nope, not semantics at all: I have a duty as a hetero guy to do a MILF if the chance presented itself. WAY different from hooking up casually with just regular girls.

I'm sure the site has milfs.

Lol, I don't trust that site. It actually REDIRECTS the user to some weird domain that I don't trust. I don't even think it came up as a Green check in my McAfee Site Advisor...Suspicious..

The site is secondary, really. There are tons of sites like it that are ligit. I'd imagine for someone like you it would be scary-large to be joining one of them though... I'll give you that. I just wanted to see you admit that if the circumstances were right, you'd jump on the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i bet half the lads you went to school with are still virgins ashley but there hardly gonna broadcast it are they?
    I thought you can't make generalizations about people. Hmm this looks like a generalization to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The site is secondary, really. There are tons of sites like it that are ligit. I'd imagine for someone like you it would be scary-large to be joining one of them though... I'll give you that. I just wanted to see you admit that if the circumstances were right, you'd jump on the chance.
    VERY special circumstances, as in, 1-100000. Since it is extremely unlikely, it barely counts.

VERY special circumstances, as in, 1-100000. Since it is extremely unlikely, it barely counts.
    Too late to back peddal now, son.

Also look at Ashley's thread on when people lost their virginity. Most people were under 20 just sayin..

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    Also look at Ashley's thread on when people lost their virginity. Most people were under 20 just sayin..
    Ya even us from a different era had sex before 20.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya especially us from a different era had sex before 20.
    Fixed that for you.

We're more desexualized now than we've ever been imo. Even the puritans were completely different than what most people imagine in this regard.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast