+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: so uhh....

I may be way off Frasbee, but are there any "L"s???
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" -Neitzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Ooooo, let's play hang man. I'll go first

"I"
    A

10 Character Limit
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

who actually chose the word?

I'm so lost, can someone givs us a clue and say how many characters it is. Who the hell choose the word anyhow?

The truth is that is was all fake again and Innova and Skye were just bored so they did this and now im all alone and it's ok, cause i'm used to being alone anyhow.

Yeah. Due to this I thought I get a piece of the action and pretend I took an intrest in Blackrose, not as if there anything wrong with her. Haha I must say they got some of you good haha.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow.... and muhahaha... those are the first things that come to mind in this thread. at first i will admit that i thought the two of you were f*cking with everyone here. you two act as though you're you're madly in love and i guess when you have your first big fight, you both crumble like a cookie.

all in all, i'm still laughing at the both of you. you two crack me up whether it's real or not. however in the case... in more serious matters, the both of you should grow up. let our your feelings amongst the forums, i will not stop you, nor hold you back. i encourage both of you two to continue speaking your feelings because that is the only way to get past this stage.

as to everyone else on the forums, yes yes this is sad and true.. but lighten up. they are mean to eachother for a reason.. they probably hate one another now and i think that feeling sorry for them won't help the situation. they both knew what they were getting into and both know what it's like to hate their ex's. honestly everyone might think what i'm going to say is mean, but hey it's life. i won't sympatize with either side. both of you are equal and both of you are funny... hee hee hee... till this day you two still crack me up. lol.

in the end, shut up, have a beer, or shot in this case and move on. but if you still wanna fight, i would like to see more hatred come out of the two of you. both mr. wanker and miss piggy lol.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Members of the forum:

Some of you may of guessed by now, some of you might have been told, but everything you witnessed was staged. This was all in light due to the recent amount of arguements around the forums, mean't as a joke. I realise now that this may have not been the best move, for it stired the hornets nest a little more. Some members were aware of this, and even played along. However, I shall leave them un-named unless they want to say otherwise. I know that this is the Internet, a big game to some. True, many mask themselves behind technology...but we are still people non the less.

I care about Skye a great deal, as she cares about me...we are not fighting at all. Some of you may care, some may not. I know some don't like Skye, hell some may not even like me. But thats life, and I can't be arsed to waste my life trying to tell those that don't, to do so. Last night before I left, I told Skye to cut this off, because it was becoming too much. Believe it or not, this upcoming fall/winter, I plan to go over there for a couple of weeks or so, depending on situaton. I have always wanted to visit europe, and seeing Skye is just a awesome bonus.

As many of the different people we seem among the forum, I respect much of the forum. I may not agree all the time, but I do listen. Believe me, I know we are all far from perfect, that is why I try so hard to look at both sides of the coin when helping a situation...because only by looking at each side...can you truly understand the problem before you. I know from this experience that I have learned something, I hope everyone else did too. In light of all the arguing, it's amazing what you see..esp. when 80% of it could have been avoided. Some of you may thing "Wtf is up with guy?", nothing honestly...I just like my peace.

More importantly though, beyond all this yammering. This is an appology to everyone as I wanted you to hear my own words. This turned out way worse then it shoulda been. If anyone has any questions...feel free to PM me. This was not mean't to hurt everyone, it was all in light to make joke of a many great deal of things.
    Last edited by Innova; 12-03-05 at 05:41 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit you pussy... you p*ssy is what i said and it probably got bleeped out. well if i were you i wouldn't went along with this a little bit longer because "I" didn't get to be a part of it. dammit. however i will give you credit because i thought it was very funny. i couldn't stop laughing during most of the thread. the one part that kinda gave it away was skye telling me to look at this thread in another thread. why would someone want to broadcast their fight unless there was a point behind it. tsk tsk, children you have some learning to do.

as whether frank was in it or not.. poor guy was thinking that skye wanted him. oh well, back to the drawing board.

raverboy

Well whatever. I couldn't stand it any longer..

Agreed....

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

*Huggles Innova* Hmmm, t'is nice to be nice again.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i was dying to see more.. a lot more. =(~

raverboy

Oh find someone else to do that.

don't look at me...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast