+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

I feel like if that were truly a viable option, it would be in use.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    how about instead of giving them guns and billy clubs and shit, we give them a gun that shoots a net out, forcing the suspect into submission? Then they have no reason to harm the suspect, and if they do, BAM instant blackball.
    I think that would be the equivalent of the stun guns (a net is not realistic, this isn't a Spiderman movie), but as seen they do have lethal effects in some cases.

I like pepper sprays. Sure, people become pissed off as hell and if they don't give up they can be majorly enraged, but there's no way for it to be lethal and it's temporary (unless there'd be an extreme case with some moron spraying it into a guys eyes for 10 minutes straight or something).

cops abuse pepper spray as well.

have you ever been in a crowd where the cops start spraying that stuff?

when this stupid, idiotic war started people were protesting on campus here. the cops sprayed pepper spray into the crowd for no reason and there were kids in the crowd.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Here's a new one:

Passing motorists called Ozark police out of concern for the teen as he walked along the busy overpass. When the police arrived, the young man was lying on the shoulder of the highway directly underneath the 30 foot high overpass with a broken back and foot.

Doctors believe 16-year-old Mace Hutchinson broke his back and heel after falling, as his injuries are consistent with such a fall. The boy's family does not understand why police would have tasered the the teen 19 times after he was so seriously injured

[url]http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Missouri_Police_taser_injured_boy_19_0726.html[/url]

"He refused to comply with the officers and so the officers had to deploy their Tasers in order to subdue him. He is making incoherent statements; he's also making statements such as, 'Shoot cops, kill cops,' things like that. So there was cause for concern to the officers."

that's ****ing awful.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvD5SM_uI4"]YouTube - Ice T Cop Killer and Body Count[/ame]

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is part of the reason why, in Italy and extending to everywhere the mafia exists, Italians turn to them rather than the police. They are far more reasonable, and something like this would end with the cops with a burned down house, lost job and horrible harassment, or killed

But you know, I love how every time this happens to a black guy it's racism and Jesse shithead Jackson and Al dumbass Sharpton are up in arms, but could care less when it happens to a white guy

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    But you know, I love how every time this happens to a black guy it's racism and Jesse shithead Jackson and Al dumbass Sharpton are up in arms, but could care less when it happens to a white guy
    Take a look at the video before the biking assaults. A black man is beating the hell out of another black man with a baton. Racism plays a part sometimes, but not nearly as often as racists like Sharpton like to cry. Sometimes it's just a bad cop who happens to be white beating a dumb criminal who happens to be black.
    Last edited by Gribble; 05-08-08 at 12:13 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

This is part of the reason why, in Italy and extending to everywhere the mafia exists, Italians turn to them rather than the police. They are far more reasonable, and something like this would end with the cops with a burned down house, lost job and horrible harassment, or killed

that happens in the u.s. too. my bf's grandmother told me a story about how a guy had stolen her book bag. so she went to the corner mafia guy and they got it back for her.

if she would've called the cops she probably would've been beaten, tased, and maced.

also jesse jackson and al sharpton are not people who should be big figures. they ruin everything. i don't like anybody who preaches separatism the way they do.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate the idea of race, period. We're all the same pathetic, rotting pieces of crap. Some have dark skin, some have light. And some have blue eyes and some have green. Get over it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No Gribble, we aren't. All Muslims should be stopped at security checkpoints because they are the ones causing acts of terrorism. If they checked a blue eyed 83 year old Southern woman like my grandma, which they have at the airport and checked her stuff, are they really believing they are being productive?

When was the last time a Swedish chick has been a terrorist?

We aren't concerned about Timothy McVeigh terrorists, we're concerned about Islamic terrorists

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    that happens in the u.s. too. my bf's grandmother told me a story about how a guy had stolen her book bag. so she went to the corner mafia guy and they got it back for her.
    I highly doubt, with about 99% certainty, that it wasn't a mafia guy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's culture, though. Not race. We're culturally different, sure. Adopt an infant from an extremist family, bring it over to America and raise it. You wind up with an American kid. Not some crazy ass terrorist.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are differences among races though that isn't just skin color or hair texture. Nobody likes to admit it but all the evidence says there are differences

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Such as?
    ________
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

I highly doubt, with about 99% certainty, that it wasn't a mafia guy
    well then you're about 99 percent wrong..

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast