+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you look like?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Don't seem to have any 'normal' pic, but meh.

Seems like you got hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Joking amongst friends is one thing, but this is hardly the way to make new members feel welcome.

Out of order.
    The English have teeth that look like bowling pins.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    What flag is that under your screen name, and why didn't you respond to that link I sent you? jackass.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What flag is that under your screen name, and why didn't you respond to that link I sent you? jackass.
    What link?

Wanna Try those teeth where you won't live to tell?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's not from Belarus.

Nick - this is for you:

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Indians all smell like curry and it disgusts me.
    So,what the **** about your country...
    You are not suppose to comment us....
    Mind your tongue asshole....
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Honey, racism isn't a drug. It's not something you do.

You can express racism or you can be a racist. Doing racism is linguistically impossible.

Why are people racist? Dunno. I will admit, I can be racist but I am also a bitch. I tell racist jokes and if hubby and I are stuck in traffic I will snort with derision if I find out the person going slow is an Asian.
    Having said all that, I do not judge individuals I meet based on their skin tone or accent. I also live in what is considered a racist nation even though we are very multi-cultural. I am certainly less racist than my parents are and they are less racist than their parents were. Racism is slowly dissipating, though we are not quite there yet. I personally believe racism will cease to exist when we stop acknowledging the difference at all. EG. Here in Aus. if you are on any sort of social security payment, if you are aboriginal you instantly receive more. As long as there are these distinctions within our society, racism will exist. Sad, but true.
    Ya you are right....
    They like pets which are black but they wont like people who are black...This means that there is no respect for human beings by itself.....SAD...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Honey, racism isn't a drug. It's not something you do.

You can express racism or you can be a racist. Doing racism is linguistically impossible.

Why are people racist? Dunno. I will admit, I can be racist but I am also a bitch. I tell racist jokes and if hubby and I are stuck in traffic I will snort with derision if I find out the person going slow is an Asian.
    Having said all that, I do not judge individuals I meet based on their skin tone or accent. I also live in what is considered a racist nation even though we are very multi-cultural. I am certainly less racist than my parents are and they are less racist than their parents were. Racism is slowly dissipating, though we are not quite there yet. I personally believe racism will cease to exist when we stop acknowledging the difference at all. EG. Here in Aus. if you are on any sort of social security payment, if you are aboriginal you instantly receive more. As long as there are these distinctions within our society, racism will exist. Sad, but true.
    Sorry but i really can't stand it when people say racism will cease when people stop acknowledging differences. It's called being color-blind, you'd be lying to yourself if you said you don't see any difference...it's a big lie. There's a world more to do with it than just not seeing someone's skin color but we won't get into that.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smartguy View Post
    I find it sad that it's 2011, and people are so so so so so so soooooo incredibly ignorant about race/racism/race issues that it literally makes me nauseous and want to gag.....but of course we won't get into that right now..
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    I find it sad that it's 2011, and people are so so so so so so soooooo incredibly ignorant about race/racism/race issues that it literally makes me nauseous and want to gag.....but of course we won't get into that right now..
    Ya ofcourse...
    I believe your country stands against racism when compare to others...
    This should continue in others and our country too....

You are all too impoverished to afford deodorant and you stink. You stink real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Sorry but i really can't stand it when people say racism will cease when people stop acknowledging differences. It's called being color-blind, you'd be lying to yourself if you said you don't see any difference...it's a big lie. There's a world more to do with it than just not seeing someone's skin color but we won't get into that.
    Oh I completely agree.
    I guess the point I was trying to make is that unless governments etc stop making decisions based on skin colour the rest of the world isn't going to change. I know people that have chased down records and gotten proof that their great great grandmother was a koori (local term for aboriginal) just so they can get $40 more a fortnight, when they are as white as a peeled potato! Seriously, I do not see the difference between a white dole bludger and a black dole bludger, but being the right shade of black will get you more money (and I could get nasty and racist on top of that but I will stick to the facts)

I do know that the issue is more than skin colour. Fact of the matter is there are so many -ists out there to be, and racist is just one of them. Gross generalisations in any form are part of what make the hate go round.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

You are all too impoverished to afford deodorant and you stink. You stink real bad.
    hmmm...so you are perfumed body ah.....
    If you dont even stink then you are not a human being....you might be something which is different from animals too...
    Can you tell whats your country's GDP?

sadie_genie Guest
    hmmm...so you are perfumed body ah.....
    If you dont even stink then you are not a human being....you might be something which is different from animals too...
    Can you tell whats your country's GDP?
    Its ok, Smartguy. I think Indians are HOT.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast