+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

That would be TMI

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    you shouldn't live your life in fear.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree, bet the other one who posted with her is the same person too, seems suspect. why did they bother posting a fake pic anyhow, lots don't show pics here, i'm sure she'll be embarrassed lalalita caught her out.

- - - Updated - - -

nico probably has a stalker or two, idk. i never saw her other pictures she posted only her cameron diaz look alike one in here. i feel bad for her in a weird way because she must've thought we were all clueless to who that was and one poster wasn't.

bet she is reading us chatting now, lmao. gotta go, hope to give you and china thanks tonight when the button returns.
    Mind****. Things just got really weird really fast. I thought so..umhey person was cool. I wasn't looking for a love connection or anything so posting a pic of that Samantha chick was kinda pointless, if it was to try to get my attention. Besides I like brunettes ha.

Ps I now missed both Valixy's and Chinagirl's pics? **** being on the west coast!

Im confused. Where is the pic she posted? I cant find it
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Im confused. Where is the pic she posted? I cant find it
    Post #8 on this thread... on the left.

Thanks. Ya that pic looks fake and air brushed. Its not natural

lalalita Guest
    It's funny how she even went so far as to put "makeup counter girl" in her info. LOL. Bet we never see her under that username again,

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    It's funny how she even went so far as to put "makeup counter girl" in her info. LOL. Bet we never see her under that username again,
    I thought I read it in a thread that she told Nicco that she is a make up artist and that she will be teaching in LA soon? Unless I'm confused. You don't think that is the real Samantha?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Mind****. Things just got really weird really fast. I thought so..umhey person was cool. I wasn't looking for a love connection or anything so posting a pic of that Samantha chick was kinda pointless, if it was to try to get my attention. Besides I like brunettes ha.

Ps I now missed both Valixy's and Chinagirl's pics? **** being on the west coast!
    Beware Nicco, you have a stalkerrrr!

- - - Updated - - -

You are good lalalita...

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I thought I read it in a thread that she told Nicco that she is a make up artist and that she will be teaching in LA soon? Unless I'm confused. You don't think that is the real Samantha?

- - - Updated - - -

Beware Nicco, you have a stalkerrrr!

- - - Updated - - -

You are good lalalita...
    Considering how she types, and just her language in general, I'd say there's no way. The "real" Samantha is an established beauty blogger, and if you read her blog, she is very well spoken and there are zero similarities in typing style. I think she just tried keeping up with minor details to fully fake her life.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention, Samantha is a MUA based out of Canada. Not the US.

I've never been stalked by someone on the internet before. I feel kinda special yet creeped out at the same time..

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I've never been stalked by someone on the internet before. I feel kinda special yet creeped out at the same time..
    Well, Sea there's another good reason for you not to put your real photo out for the masses to view.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She already has a stalker, ldo

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, it's true. Pretty soon, I will wither up into dust and blow away.

Brown hair, blue eyes.
    Totally different from what I imagined, vashti.

Forum is very slow and odd, might be because ad blocker can't be used now and ****s with my comp, or those big ass ads placed all over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yeah, when I was younger, my hair was honey blonde...but then I got old and now it's a rather nondescript colour. So these days it's mostly dyed with blonde and red highlights (though currently the highlights are purple). And my skin is that of a red head.
    That's the color "honey blonde". Purple highlights, basil are you an indie type of gal? "skin of a red head" - meaning you are fair skinned, pale? That is a good description for us all, thanks, basil.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, Exeter and KingZ's photos, the ladies be hitting you two up =)

Valixy you removed yours before the OP, me- could see it? Anyone want to describe what valixy looks like?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Night out with the ladies.

[url=http://starniquemiami.imgur.com/]starniquemiami's albums - Imgur[/url]
    You deleted yours out too, like Valixy. Anyone want to describe Star to me? Couldn't you and Valixy leave yours up until the person who created the thread saw it =)
    I notice only the two guys kept up their photos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    Only for you Exeter...

[url=http://chinagirl1.imgur.com/all/]Chinagirl1's uploaded images - Imgur[/url]
    There we go, chinagirl kept hers up for me to see what a hottie you are, and you look spitting image of Famke in the close up smiling photo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    Um...unless your name is Samantha and you're a famous makeup artist...you stole these pics off Instagram. I follow this girl's makeup page. She's all over the internet.
    ROFL, so ****ing good, lalalita. I felt they were a fake, so is imalivex3, go read so..um's thread about celebrity hookups I asked her and imalivex3 about the catfish show =) was obvious who they were obsessed with on here, I didn't know who's fake pictures she was using but..Hah! way to bust a cap in that catfisher's ass, lalalita. Wonder what new account she will make up now.

Lalalita, who is your celeb doppleganger, and care to share a photo of you, curious since you said you are covered in tats.

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    That's the color "honey blonde". Purple highlights, basil are you an indie type of gal? "skin of a red head" - meaning you are fair skinned, pale? That is a good description for us all, thanks, basil.
    The skin of a red head being ruddy coloured and freckled. I'm not a porcelain skin type of blonde.

Not particularly indie. More so than some friends but less so than others. Though I do live in a very indie area: Where I live can claim fame to having the highest percentage of left wing voters AND the most athiests in Australia.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

@somehelp4me - valixy and star are both very pretty and elegant looking, imo. both were dressed really nice in their pics and are very girly looking with hair and makeup too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I have had 3 stalkers so far. One is schizophrenic, one is a drug addict and the other is a pervert. The only good thing about my new job is that none of them know where I work now. Although, the drug addict came in once and I served him but I dont think he recognized me in my uniform and hat lol

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast