+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    what's amusing is she thinks just b/c men hold more power than women that this somehow exempts us from being treated unfairly. Kinda like how it's socially more acceptable for blacks to discriminate against whites rather than vice versa, even though Caucasians hold more power in general. But let her think she's 'right'
    Actually these are things you read into my statements. Again, a question of you seeing what you want to see and not what's there.

I don't like to see anyone treated unfairly. Men or women.

Sorry I can't be the feminazi you want me to be.
    Last edited by starbuck; 15-12-09 at 06:06 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

starbuck says:

"Actually these are untrue things you read into my statements. Again, a question of you seeing what you want to see and not what's there."

back-peddling now, are we? I said that society victimizes men to which you responded:

"Most of our societies structures (legal, social, otherwise) were CREATED by men"

what else could you possibly mean other than to say men are exempt from being treated unfairly b/c we hold more power? Either that's an accurate interpretation of your post or you forgot what we were talking about and went off on a tangent.

starbuck says:

"Actually these are untrue things you read into my statements. Again, a question of you seeing what you want to see and not what's there."

back-peddling now, are we? I said that society victimizes men to which you responded:

"Most of our societies structures (legal, social, otherwise) were CREATED by men"

what else could you possibly mean other than to say men are exempt from being treated unfairly b/c we hold more power? Either that's an accurate interpretation of your post or you forgot what we were talking about and went off on a tangent.
    How about door number 3. It's an INACCURATE interpretation of my post.

I'm just saying you're raging against the wrong machine.

starbuck says:

"How about door number 3. It's an INACCURATE interpretation of my post.

I'm just saying you're raging against the wrong machine."

or you could explain what you meant instead of dodge my post with a shady response.

Gigabitch says:

"I agree with Mish that both genders have a difficult time finding someone worthwhile. You're the one with selective memory, Neo. Things are tough all over."

show me where I said girls have an easy time finding a decent guy.. mmkay? Until then, you probably shouldn't accuse others of faulty memory
    Guys have it just as hard, if not harder, to find a decent partner. Girls nowadays are trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How about that? That is just hateful and misogynistic. The only person on this board who hates on women more than you do is George.
    Gigabitch says:

"How about that? That is just hateful and misogynistic."

what about it? Nowhere did I say girls have an easy time finding a decent guy.
    Mishanya says:

"Anyway, I'm not saying that it's easy for guys to find a partner, it's hard as well, but not harder than it is for women."

when you say stupid shit like this, you forfeit any credibility you have. Girls have a line of guys waiting to date them if things don't work out. Guys have to put in way more effort to get a girl and even then, girls nowadays are complete trash. So many of them use guys, cheat, lie, act stuck up, can't cook, pull dumb shit, and blame us for all their problems. I'm beginning to think you're secretly a girl posing online as a guy.
    You know what your problem is Neo? You have no guts. You don't have a single ounce of responsibility OR credibility in your body, you can't take responsibility for your own words and you can't accept being wrong or admit defeat even when it's 100% clear that you've lost.

That's a pathetic loser attitude. You got F'ed in the A by Giga. At least have the guts to own up to your misogynistic comments and admit where you are wrong.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

starbuck says:

"How about door number 3. It's an INACCURATE interpretation of my post.

I'm just saying you're raging against the wrong machine."

or you could explain what you meant instead of dodge my post with a shady response.
    OMG, Neo. How can my statement be more clear? It's not a sudoku.

Surely, you're not this dense? Maybe you wanna grab Bored George and have him help decipher my statement for you. You guys can take turns with the brain cell.

Maybe if I used a purple font...

Mishanya says:

"You know what your problem is Neo? You have no guts. You don't have a single ounce of responsibility OR credibility in your body, you can't take responsibility for your own words and you can't accept being wrong or admit defeat even when it's 100% clear that you've lost."

1) what was quoting numerous posts from me suppose to prove?
    2) nowhere did I say girls have an easy time finding a decent partner. Easier? Yes. Easy? No
    3) rather than waste my time claiming I've "lost," prove it.
    4) how do I lack guts when I stand-up for my beliefs and don't take shit from members?
    5) how do I lack responsibility or credibility? Sounds like the ramblings of a child who ran out of insults to use.

"That's a pathetic loser attitude. You got F'ed in the A by Giga. At least have the guts to own up to your misogynistic comments and admit where you are wrong."

oh? Show me where I lost said argument, let alone got "f'ed in the ass" by her.

starbuck says:

"OMG, Neo. How can my statement be more clear? It's not a sudoku.

Surely, you're not this dense? Maybe you wanna grab Bored George and have him help decipher my statement for you. You guys can take turns with the brain cell."

<yawn> I figured as much. I offered you a stalemate but you insisted on making a fool of yourself. Now you're reduced to vague responses and dodging questions.

Mishanya says:

"You know what your problem is Neo? You have no guts. You don't have a single ounce of responsibility OR credibility in your body, you can't take responsibility for your own words and you can't accept being wrong or admit defeat even when it's 100% clear that you've lost."

1) what was quoting numerous posts from me suppose to prove?
    2) nowhere did I say girls have an easy time finding a decent partner. Easier? Yes. Easy? No
    3) rather than waste my time claiming I've "lost," prove it.
    4) how do I lack guts when I stand-up for my beliefs and don't take shit from members?
    5) how do I lack responsibility or credibility? Sounds like the ramblings of a child who ran out of insults to use.

"That's a pathetic loser attitude. You got F'ed in the A by Giga. At least have the guts to own up to your misogynistic comments and admit where you are wrong."

oh? Show me where I lost said argument, let alone got "f'ed in the ass" by her.
    1) First of all Giga did not say that you said "girls have an easy time finding a decent partner", you added that bit yourself to make yourself sound like less of a loser. She said she agrees with me that both have it hard here is her post for proof

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I agree with Mish that both genders have a difficult time finding someone worthwhile. You're the one with selective memory, Neo. Things are tough all over.
    Something that you obviously disagree with (I.e. the bit where Giga said that both genders have it difficult) making Giga right for making a personal statement and you wrong for putting words into her mouth and accusing her and others of something she didn't say in the first place

Second of all:

Girls have a line of guys waiting to date them if things don't work out. Guys have to put in way more effort to get a girl and even then, girls nowadays are complete trash. So many of them use guys, cheat, lie, act stuck up, can't cook, pull dumb shit, and blame us for all their problems.
    You trying to tell me that by above comments you didn't mean to say that girls have it easy? If that's what you're trying to prove then you are either really stupid or delusional.

2) Giga called you out on your misogynistic comments. Time and time again you paraded yourself over and over again as a non-misogynist saying you are just sympathetic to the plight of guys. Well you have proven beyond a shadow of the doubt with your comments that you in fact are a misogynist of a particularly nasty variety. You got caught red handed by your comments. You got F'ed in the A. So accept it. Deal with it. Move on. But please stop pretending that you didn't lose these two arguments. We all know that you have a talent of beating a dead horse into dust, just for once accept your defeat with honor and move on.
    Last edited by Mish; 15-12-09 at 08:20 AM.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Not sure where you're coming from saying she made a fool of herself, Neo. Everyone on this board (except maybe BG) thinks YOU look like an idiot. As usual. Unless you're secretly copying these threads and showing them to your friends and guffawing about how stupid everyone is, which I suppose is a good possibility, you haven't fooled anyone except yourself.

And since you didn't read when Mish pointed out exactly where you were ****ed in the ass by Giga, I'll post it again.

Neo: Girls have a line of guys waiting to date them if things don't work out.
    Neo: show me where I said girls have an easy time finding a decent guy.. mmkay? (up there^)
    Neo: Nowhere did I say girls have an easy time finding a decent guy. (vile lies)

Also, as a girl, I'd like to add my $.02. First of all, one of the reasons that I have trouble approaching a guy is simply because the behavior of a lot of girls has led guys to believe that if a girl asks them out, they are more or less volunteering to be used and left. If we want something more than a sexual relationship, we don't want the lazy asses who sit around waiting for women to hit on them and do all the work. We want the ones who will actually prove they're worth something and have some ounce of manliness in their bodies. And no, men do not face the same problem. A girl who tries to pick up guys and then makes them wait for sex is considered a tease; a guy who does the same thing is a gentleman.

Mishanya says:

"1) First of all Giga did not say that you said "girls have an easy time finding a decent partner", you added that bit yourself to make yourself sound like less of a loser. She said she agrees with me that both have it hard here is her post for proof

blah blah blah"

wrong, Gigabitch replied to my post with:

"I agree with Mish that both genders have a difficult time finding someone worthwhile. You're the one with selective memory, Neo. Things are tough all over."

since she felt the need to accuse me of selective memory and reinforce that both genders have it tough, it's obvious she interpreted my post to mean that women have an easy time finding a decent partner. I never said any such thing. In fact, I believe that it's hard for both sexes to find a decent partner nowadays. This is the same thing she claims to believe even though she 'disagreed' with me. These observations coupled together support what I've been saying, which is that Gigabitch put words in my mouth.

"Second of all: You trying to tell me that by above comments you didn't mean to say that girls have it easy?"

correct. I think a lot of guys nowadays are trash also. Have you not seen me bash male posters on here before? You act like I'm mean only towards girls.

"2) Giga called you out on your misogynistic comments. Time and time again you paraded yourself over and over again as a non-misogynist saying you are just sympathetic to the plight of guys. Well you have proven beyond a shadow of the doubt with your comments that you in fact are a misogynist of a particularly nasty variety. You got caught red handed by your comments. You got F'ed in the A. So accept it. Deal with it. Move on. But please stop pretending that you didn't lose these two arguments. We all know that you have a talent of beating a dead horse into dust, just for once accept your defeat with honor and move on."

I'm allergic to stupidity. I can't help it if the majority of girls are dumb. However, I'm no more "misogynistic" than someone, who is allergic to cats, doesn't like female cats. I have a low tolerance for stupidity in all its forms - or genders.

by the way, I'm waiting for you to address points 4 and 5. Until then, I accept your silence on the matter as an admission of defeat

lovesjoyajm says:

"And since you didn't read when Mish pointed out exactly where you were ****ed in the ass by Giga, I'll post it again.

Neo: Girls have a line of guys waiting to date them if things don't work out.
    Neo: show me where I said girls have an easy time finding a decent guy.. mmkay?
    Neo: Nowhere did I say girls have an easy time finding a decent guy."

... still waiting for someone to show me where I said girls have an easy time finding a decent partner.

wrong, Gigabitch replied to my post with:

since she felt the need to accuse me of selective memory and reinforce that both genders have it tough, it's obvious she interpreted my post to mean that women have an easy time finding a decent partner.
    No, it's not obvious that she meant to say that you said women have an easy time because you are the only one who interpreted it that way. What she was saying was that both genders have it difficult and that you have a selective memory that makes you more predisposed to bashing women. YOU misinterpreted her and then tried to make a case out of it throwing insults around and ironically accusing others of being stupid.

"Second of all: You trying to tell me that by above comments you didn't mean to say that girls have it easy?"

correct. I think a lot of guys nowadays are trash also. Have you not seen me bash male posters on here before? You act like I'm mean only towards girls.
    Do you want an honest opinion?

That's the first time I'm hearing this from you. And I'm not saying this just to support my case, this is THE first time I see you write something negative about guys in general instead of women. When Bored George says something nasty about women, you side with him. When OV says something nasty about women, you side with him. You side with anyone who bashes women so forgive me if I view this bit of information here as back pedaling.

I'm allergic to stupidity. I can't help it if the majority of girls are dumb. However, I'm no more "misogynistic" than someone, who is allergic to cats, doesn't like female cats. I have a low tolerance for stupidity in all its forms - or genders.
    I think you are allergic to women, that's the only reason that to me can explain your comments.

by the way, I'm waiting for you to address points 4 and 5. Until then, I accept your silence on the matter as an admission of defeat

You are gutless because you can't accept defeat. Never, not at a single point in time on this forum I have seen you graciously accept defeat when you were clearly in the wrong. Not even an apology to a person you wrongfully insulted. I can be difficult to argue with because I hardly ever give up, but even I accepted defeat, even I apologized. You. Never. The hell might be freezing over. The pigs might be flying, you'll still be there trying to justify yourself when everyone already knows that you are wrong. Tell me, is that not gutless?

You lack responsibility and credibility in this argument because you couldn't take responsibility for your words. If you are saying things like:

I'm allergic to stupidity. I can't help it if the majority of girls are dumb.
    Then take responsibility for them. Admit that you are a misogynist and move on. Deal with it.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Mishanya says:

"No, it's not obvious that she meant to say that you said women have an easy time because you are the only one who interpreted it that way. What she was saying was that both genders have it difficult and that you have a selective memory that makes you more predisposed to bashing women. YOU misinterpreted her and then tried to make a case out of it throwing insults around and ironically accusing others of being stupid."

haha, stating the opposite of me without any evidence to back it up =/= a rebuttal. I provided reasons to support my case that Gigabitch put words in my mouth. She disagreed with me (which you left out) and felt the need to reinforce that both genders have it tough (something I never disagreed with. So there was no reason to bring it up).

"Do you want an honest opinion? That's the first time I'm hearing this from you. And I'm not saying this just to support my case, this is THE first time I see you write something negative about guys in general instead of women. When Bored George says something nasty about women, you side with him. When OV says something nasty about women, you side with him. You side with anyone who bashes women so forgive me if I view this bit of information here as back pedaling."

nukka pleaze! I've been bashing men and women since I joined this forum. Ever since one of the older members (I think it was vashti) called me a misogynist, everyone else jumped on the bandwagon and started accusing me of hating women.

"I think you are allergic to women, that's the only reason that to me can explain your comments."

if that were so, then I would have died of an allergic reaction long ago.

"You are gutless because you can't accept defeat. Never, not at a single point in time on this forum I have seen you graciously accept defeat when you were clearly in the wrong. Not even an apology to a person you wrongfully insulted. I can be difficult to argue with because I hardly ever give up, but even I accepted defeat, even I apologized. You. Never. The hell might be freezing over. The pigs might be flying, you'll still be there trying to justify yourself when everyone already knows that you are wrong. Tell me, is that not gutless?"

I would have to lose before I can accept defeat.

"You lack responsibility and credibility in this argument because you couldn't take responsibility for your words. If you are saying things like:

Then take responsibility for them. Admit that you are a misogynist and move on. Deal with it."

how am I a misogynist?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast