+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Should I be upset about this or not?

There might be.

There may also be truth that we attract people with qualities that are opposite to ours.

Or there may be some truth that we attract people with whom a relationship isn't going to work out because of some underlying fear of commitment.

Who the hell knows?

I think that blackie knows that he is a stand up awesome guy who is reliable and honest.

Double post
    Last edited by BlackiesHD; 25-07-06 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    nor to a woman who is not hooked on drugs.

BULLSHIT!

In my entire life I've only been with one other woman who used any sort of hard drugs. (I'm not counting a little pot here and there) and that only lasted a few months and ended for that very reason. Not a bad track record I'd say especially for someone who was involved in the music business, traveled with famous rock bands, including Motley Crue and Guns ' Roses (proof upon request and my book is selling VERY well on Amazon.com) owned a recording studio and a rock nightclub in Hollywood. (Rated the sleezyist nightclub in Hollywood by Hustler magagazine, December 1984 issue. I was proud.)

I like drug addicts? That statement pisses me off big time.

And as far as the distance thing, yes I do prefer dating someone close by. Why? I happen to take care of my elderly (92 YO) Mother 24/7 with no assistance. Make's it kinda of difficult to drive three hours for a dinner date when I have to come back at least by midnight to check her O2 machine.

Flame all you want. Just the reality of life.
    Last edited by BlackiesHD; 26-07-06 at 01:31 AM.

whre do you live? what is your book?

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    whre do you live? what is your book?

[url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097700550X/sr=8-7/qid=1153854391/ref=sr_1_7/103-3616655-6252646?ie=UTF8[/url]

Currently unavailable, first edition is sold out, awaiting second/edited print run. (Can't ship for about two weeks)
    Last edited by BlackiesHD; 26-07-06 at 03:15 AM.

What fun. Ha ha ha.

i wanna read it.

You silly kook- I love that you reviewed your own book.

I think somebody with the same name as you might have spied on my high school boyfriend and me having wild monkey sex once. Or it might have been his brother, Chris.

Anyway, I'm impressed that you wrote a book. I've started a couple, but I'm not really good at finishing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You silly kook- I love that you reviewed your own book.

I think somebody with the same name as you might have spied on my high school boyfriend and me having wild monkey sex once. Or it might have been his brother, Chris.

Anyway, I'm impressed that you wrote a book. I've started a couple, but I'm not really good at finishing things.

Well? Hehehe - Wouldn't you do the same thing?

The first review was from a real buyer! Sold out first edition, not bad. Again, waiting on the second print run so Amazon can start shipping again.

Back on topic, it's Wednesday and still radio silence from 'mine.' (I haven't called her either since I left two messages last week) I'm a little upset and disapointed, but in retrospect there were just too many[red flags, none the least of which was the afore-mentioned problem. She MUST be thinking about me though.

To be continued I'm sure....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112