+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

I don't understand, pcmaster. Why would Hillary Clinton start a war? She would be the first female president, it makes no sense she would do anything like that. What have you read on this?

Getting down to it, folks in the states.
    Did someone try to kill Trump other day? WTF. Crazies.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    I don't understand, pcmaster. Why would Hillary Clinton start a war? She would be the first female president, it makes no sense she would do anything like that. What have you read on this?
    The alt right is trying to pull the "vote for our opponent and the commies are going start world war 3" card. Same old red-baiting from back in the 80's. Nobody really falls for it anymore, people just tell themselves to make their favored candidate look better than their not-favored candidate because of what they want to believe.

I ended up voting for Gary Johnson. Not a supporter of him but for the sake of American politics he needs to stay above 5%. My hope is that the federal funding this enables will help the libertarian party get their shit together and give us a better candidate than trainwrecks like him and "religious-right" republican rejects like Bob Barr.

The republocrat deathgrip keeps getting more and more corrupt because it keeps going every election without any competition whatsoever. Even a dictator has to have his shit together in SOME capacity if he has something to compete with, not so with a dictator who's completely unchallenged. The republocrat dictatorship has been completely unchallenged up until now (with the brief exception of Perot momentarily stirring chit up) thus they can be as corrupt as they damn well please and not have to worry about anybody doing anything about it.

As voters we have to take a degree of responsibility for how crooked things have gotten. If we keep voting for the 2 party dictatorship no matter how much damage they do they're never going to become any less self-serving.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    There was a woman who predicted that america will have black president and after that there will be a woman and then war will start. So She was right about black president. Just hope she wasnt right about Hilary.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

well, that's it . president trump for at least 4 years. they shouldn't have pushed bernie out, he could have actually beat trump. i guess he'll either make it better or tank it all completely.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Im happy that Trump won. Take that hillary supporters ! It was clear already last week that Trump will win, he had much more supporters. They just rigged the results so it looked like he won by few %, but that was expected too. In fact he had 75% supporters on his side. People wanted a change, thats why they voted him. Besides Trump speaks in simple so majority can understand him, unlike Hilary.

My man is on the wheel now. Will see what future brings.

Like I said [MENTION=76442]dontaskme[/MENTION] - Let the best win. And Trump said himself - just do yourself a favor and let me win.
    Grab the life by the pussy- Donald Trump.

This is my life motto now.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 09-11-16 at 11:46 PM.

Wow. That election outcome must have been a shocker for many in the U.S.A.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Most people voted him. He spoke his mind unlike Hilary who lied about everything. I like his ideas already about things that he want to change.
    Not a big surprise for me that he won. Believed that this can happen. Actually Trump is more charismatic too so no wonder.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 12-11-16 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Im happy that Trump won. Take that hillary supporters ! It was clear already last week that Trump will win, he had much more supporters. They just rigged the results so it looked like he won by few %, but that was expected too. In fact he had 75% supporters on his side. People wanted a change, thats why they voted him. Besides Trump speaks in simple so majority can understand him, unlike Hilary.

My man is on the wheel now. Will see what future brings.

Like I said [MENTION=76442]dontaskme[/MENTION] - Let the best win. And Trump said himself - just do yourself a favor and let me win.

You're not even an American jack ass so your opinion doesn't count and matter. I guess your heart is close to Russia who is not used to democracy and that is why you are celebrating another jack ass as president.

Normally, I would just say, well, we can endure this for 4 years, but with the ape shit as elected president, 4 years feels like infinity of suffering and punishment. As a New Yorker, I'm seriously sick and tired of looking at this orangutan's face all over the news. There are riots everywhere and what was his Twitter response? I won the election and this is so unfair (referring to the riot that the media, he always blames someone for not liking him, had unstigated). What a childish response coming from a supposedly commander in chief. He has no tolerance and class. Instead of tweeting how he can try to unify this country, he whines about people disliking him to be the next leader of this nation.

I will never overestimate the intelligence of the Americans anymore!

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said [MENTION=76442]dontaskme[/MENTION]

You can't even grab a pussy yourself so how can this be your mott bozo?

You belong to a loser team Dontaskme. So better learn to accept new president otherwise you just prolong your bitter suffering by not losing well.
    Trump is a smart people choice. I believe behind this simple mask hides much more intelligent person, what he shows to society is just his outside layer and many get confused thinking hes all those bad things people says, but actually he controls what he says and do it with deeper purpoise. Just to think how superiory briliant and deeper is his responses. Also hes on the right path to canceling obamas health care. Been talking to americans and they thing its BS - the obamas health care that you have to get and get fined if you dont, but when you do it barely covers anything.
    So yeah Trump is smart, his past and atchievments speaks for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post

You can't even grab a pussy yourself so how can this be your mott bozo?
    Im working on it. Never been closer of doing it than now.

You belong to a loser team Dontaskme. So better learn to accept new president otherwise you just prolong your bitter suffering by not losing well.
    Trump is a smart people choice. I believe behind this simple mask hides much more intelligent person, what he shows to society is just his outside layer and many get confused thinking hes all those bad things people says, but actually he controls what he says and do it with deeper purpoise. Just to think how superiory briliant and deeper is his responses. Also hes on the right path to canceling obamas health care. Been talking to americans and they thing its BS - the obamas health care that you have to get and get fined if you dont, but when you do it barely covers anything.

Really? What do you even know about the affordable health care act beside what you hear from your stupid friends( I assume they're stupid because they they must be like you, bozo).

FYI... I'm an American be he doesn't have to be my president. Just like he didn't accept Obama and insulted him as the current president of the US, I don't have to recognize the ape shit and insult him as much as I want. That is the power of democracy, that I guess you don't have in your country?! What a fuc King idiot you are!

- - - Updated - - -

And I guess you don't know this.... Respect is earned. Unless you give it, you will never receive it, no matter who you are and how much power you have!

I'm not pleased with the results and I didn't want either major parties candidates but at least Clinton has lots of political experience to pull from and isn't an embarrassing tactless blowhard.. [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]... dontaskme's candidate is less a loser than mine. Mine only got 1% of the vote, the least out of all four of them.

Shakes head at the results.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I'm not pleased with the results and I didn't want either major parties candidates but at least Clinton has lots of political experience to pull from and isn't an embarrassing tactless blowhard.. [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]... dontaskme's candidate is less a loser than mine. Mine only got 1% of the vote, the least out of all four of them.

Shakes head at the results.
    You see your candiate didnt get as much votes because both Hilary and Trump had put in a major money to win. It takes a lot of funds to advertise when you run for president.
    Also of course those two was more popular before election. I find it funny that Hilary had two presiodents on her side but she still lost. Trump alone went against everyone and won.
    Expect wall against Mexica and higher import taxes. Think those are great ideas.

Hey Bozo, just to educate you, Clinton actually won the popular votes which means that more people voted for her than the chimp. They should change the system and have candidates win by popular votes instead of electoral votes cause I'm sick having Florida and a few swing states decide the fate of the presidential election. Now the chimp can't even say that the election was rigged as he'd previously claimed.

I can see him being a dictator kind of president. He's already have it on his agenda to limit the terms of all members of the congress and senate. He's one dumb ass. There is already a term limit, and it's called election. If people are sick and tired of their reps, they simply won't vote for them any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I'm not pleased with the results and I didn't want either major parties candidates but at least Clinton has lots of political experience to pull from and isn't an embarrassing tactless blowhard
    Uhhh….yeah she is. Not knowing what "C" means with regards to secure emails is not only embarrassing but EXTREMELY dangerous. And what the fukk could you possibly call her obsession with war and foreign intervention other than tactless and embarrassing? For fukks sake she was one of like 5 people ever to set foot on American soil who actually supported bombing Libya. And if she had any idea how to bluster effectively she would probably do more of it, the problem is when she tries it comes off even more embarrassing and cringeworthy than when Trump does it (anyone remember "TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN HAR HAR HAR!!!")

I'm relieved that at least Clinton is not our president because we absolutely know for a fact that she would have fukked us sideways for her own personal gain. With Trump, he'll probably do the same but he's more of a wildcard, which in a way is kind of scary because with Clinton we know for sure. With Trump he constantly flip flops on everything and dodges more or less every attempt to zero in on the details of his policies and how they're going to accomplish anything he says they will. But he's also had liberal leanings in the past and maybe has a small chance of letting the people have their say on some things, time will tell.

On civil rights issues I'm actually more worried about Mike Pence than I am about Donald Trump and if Trump ever listens to a word this fukking lunatic has to say about any social issue then I am truly sorry for those in our country who have already been less fortunate over the generations.

What worries me the most about Trump are his economic policies. History has proven his tax plan to be a swindle for the wealthy and is projected to spike our national debt, and one need look no further than the aftermath of Smoot-Hawley for what a potentially catastrophic idea his tariff agenda is.

The bottom line is this: Regardless of a Trump or Clinton presidency, the top 0.001% of our manufactured, arbitrary social hierarchy wins and everyone else most likely loses, our entire electoral process is very specifically rigged for this purpose, which is why the 2 party dictatorship HAS to go. It should never have been in the first place and this whole farce of an election is exactly why our first president warned us not to ever allow such a system to occur in politics.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 13-11-16 at 12:31 AM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast