+ Follow This Topic
Page 122 of 405 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Ok, this is worse than the previous post, I think I almost died today. twice. I think I'm going to the hospital just in case...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Someone spat in my face today. Dickhead

As always i fcuk things up...i finished with my bf.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Ok, this is worse than the previous post, I think I almost died today. twice. I think I'm going to the hospital just in case...
    Damn...I hope you're ok, Robot.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

robot- que paso?

qwert- why did someone spit on you? that is the nastiest thing one person can do to another imo. i'd rather be punched in the nose than spit on.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    robot- que paso?

qwert- why did someone spit on you? that is the nastiest thing one person can do to another imo. i'd rather be punched in the nose than spit on.
    because his dog attacked mine and i said to him that his dog should be under control(mine were on leads) and he mouthed off and spat on me!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A schizophrenic homeless woman spit on me once when I was a teenager... I was so disgusted I cried. And of course, I washed my face about 1000x. I believe that could have been the most disgusting thing I ever experienced.

OMG - a MALE spit on you? I wonder if you could file charges for something? I hate inconsiderate dog owners. but the spitting is a whole other level!

Robot - what's going on with you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A schizophrenic homeless woman spit on me once when I was a teenager... I was so disgusted I cried. And of course, I washed my face about 1000x. I believe that could have been the most disgusting thing I ever experienced.

OMG - a MALE spit on you? I wonder if you could file charges for something? I hate inconsiderate dog owners. but the spitting is a whole other level!

Yeh, it was a guy. I reported it to the police now- at the time i burst into tears and the worst thing was- he laughed as he saw me cry!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a little f*cker! I wish you had a pit bull you could have let off leash! You should also notify animal protective services that the dogs are a nuisance. Enough complaints, and they will take the dogs away or start charging fines. (At least, that's how it works here.)

We have a German Shepard in the neighborhood that's always attacking small dogs. I don't know why people keep animals like this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You would think that with 3 rottweilers and a german shepherd it would be offputting enough! Mine are too well behaved and big softy's to do anything though!

if a dog attacked my dog that dog would disappear.

robot- que paso?
    I don't really know what happened, I was working out and in just 7 minutes I started seeing everything black, I couldn't hear more than a beeping sound, I couldn't feel anything, and I could barely think, all I could think of was "breath"... I had a time gap of 15 minutes and then I was coming back to consciousness panting and sweating like I haven't in my whole life... and when I was feeling a bit better I thought "it had to be something temporal", started working out again and 4 minutes later the cycle starts over, with another 15-20 minutes missing.

We have a German Shepard in the neighborhood that's always attacking small dogs. I don't know why people keep animals like this.
    In my experience, small dogs are the ones who attack big dogs most of the time...

In my experience, small dogs are the ones who attack big dogs most of the time...
    whenever i walk my dogs it's funny how afraid people are of them because of their size. but a little chihuahua or a terrier is more likely to attack them my dogs. my dogs are gentle giants.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really know what happened, I was working out and in just 7 minutes I started seeing everything black, I couldn't hear more than a beeping sound, I couldn't feel anything, and I could barely think, all I could think of was "breath"... I had a time gap of 15 minutes and then I was coming back to consciousness panting and sweating like I haven't in my whole life... and when I was feeling a bit better I thought "it had to be something temporal", started working out again and 4 minutes later the cycle starts over, with another 15-20 minutes missing.
    it sounds like you passed out due to lack of oxygen. Did you feel unusually winded? Any pain in the chest region?

You should see a doctor.

My dog's a little jackass (small dog), but we keep him on a leash and if he misbehaves, we can keep him under control.

whenever i walk my dogs it's funny how afraid people are of them because of their size. but a little chihuahua or a terrier is more likely to attack them my dogs. my dogs are gentle giants.
    Exactly what happens with the 2 dogs I've had... my sister's dog now is big and people are afraid of it, but that dog runs away scared from kids! it's so ridiculous...

it sounds like you passed out due to lack of oxygen. Did you feel unusually winded? Any pain in the chest region?

You should see a doctor.

My dog's a little jackass (small dog), but we keep him on a leash and if he misbehaves, we can keep him under control.
    I was winded, but not sure if it was unusual... I did notice my heart beating a lot faster than usually, but no pain. I'll probably try to see my doc tomorrow or sometime this week...
    it just sucks my 2 hour workout today has been cutdown to 11 sad minutes..

And about keeping dogs under control... I find harder to control small dogs, although it may have something to do with all the small dogs I've come across being horribly tough.