+ Follow This Topic
Page 123 of 405 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    And about keeping dogs under control... I find harder to control small dogs, although it may have something to do with all the small dogs I've come across being horribly tough.
    If mine doesn't settle down, I just pick him up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If mine doesn't settle down, I just pick him up.
    None of the big dogs I've dealt with got aggressive with anyone, and one of them was attacked by a caniche and got hurt (he needed 8 stitches), he didn't even try to bite back.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got test day tomorrow at the clothes store, but somehow I feel that I won't take the job... First ,dunno if they will even want me and second, it depends if I can have day off on saturday or sunday, cause if not it makes no sense to me to take the job here and not be able to see my bf at all... It's not the reason I came to Spain... That's why, somehow I don't feel good about it... It would be great to have a job,but I can't take every kind of job if I want to see my bf at all...
    I wazzzz here

i'm annoyed that dennis hopper is dying. i'm further annoyed that his wife is such a monger.

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100405/ap_en_ce/us_people_dennis_hopper]Judge settles key issues in Hopper divorce case - Yahoo! News[/url]

i'm gonna miss dennis. his show was filmed here where i live. everybody says he's a really nice guy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm annoyed that dennis hopper is dying. i'm further annoyed that his wife is such a monger.

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100405/ap_en_ce/us_people_dennis_hopper]Judge settles key issues in Hopper divorce case - Yahoo! News[/url]

i'm gonna miss dennis. his show was filmed here where i live. everybody says he's a really nice guy.
    What a horrible way to go

I will always remember him as the easy rider and the cop from True Romance
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

That's what I don't get about US law. If the prenuptual agreement stated that she loses her share of the estate if they divorce or aren't living together when he dies then that should be it. Why should it be argued in court? It shouldn't.

Futher why is US law SO fu*king complicated that you have to pay people to interpret it? If you kill someone you should die, bottom lie, case closed. You rape someone, you should lose your penis. It is disgusting that evidence can "not be allowed" to be presented because of when/how it was collected or because of some other technical reason. If someone is taped on the phone saying that they killed someone, didn't feel sorry, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again WITHOUT them knowing that would be a violation of a "wiretap law" and the evidence wouldn't be allowed in court. Yeah, as if you're going to call that person and preface the conversation with "tell me all about how you killed that person and how you feel about it......please be mindful that you're being recorded". Stupid, disgusting, and dangerous.

That's what irritated me today.
    Last edited by Incognito; 06-04-10 at 08:33 PM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

What about when a dissident says, "I don't accept your rendition" to the State... an although there is no "victim", they get tossed in jail or fined beyond comprehension because they didn't abide by the "State's Rules"?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Some people steal anything they can from government agencies because the government isn't a person perse , so they feel as though no one is getting hurt.

What about when an agent of the State or condoned organization makes an arbitrary decision... especially where it directly relates to their own personal opinions and not any particular mantras, articles of confederation, or assured expression of free speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. Some people steal anything they can from government agencies because the government isn't a person perse , so they feel as though no one is getting hurt.
    I really hate the parasites who do that...

It happens here all the time. They're called police. They pretty much can do whatever they want, arrest you for anything (whether there is a law or not), and they will always be believed in court over the average citizen. They are pretty much a government funded gang. To answer your question if free speech is the law is should supersede someone's opinion. At any rate, that is what bothers me.....no nations laws should be so numerous that they start to contradict themselves, nor should there be so many technicalities that one has to become a lawyer after many years of schooling (ie years of learning loopholes and ways to circumvent the law to benefit your client). Any law that has to be studied for years in order to interpret is absurd. The whole point of any law should be to protect and serve the general public or maintain societal/governmental structure.

Actually, I'm going to stop talking about this. I think we may be ruining a good thread by turning it political, which was not my aim.
    Last edited by Incognito; 06-04-10 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I really hate the parasites who do that...
    I know what you mean, robot....

I hate it too...

I am really annoyed right now because I left something on the charger that was supposed to get upplugged this morning. The instructions said specifically not to overcharge it, so I'm worried. I spent $800.00 on that thing. I might have to go home to unplug it. Damn, damn, damn.

I am really annoyed right now because I left something on the charger that was supposed to get upplugged this morning. The instructions said specifically not to overcharge it, so I'm worried. I spent $800.00 on that thing. I might have to go home to unplug it. Damn, damn, damn.
    Please tell me it's not a sex doll.
    Spammer Spanker

What kind of battery does it have? if it's litium ion, there is no problem with "overcharging" them usually... it's just because they tend to get hot when they are charging.