+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Such as?
    ________
    When I say most people don't like talking about it, that includes me, don't make me go there

Such as?
    ________
    such as how much money they have.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I highly doubt, with about 99% certainty, that it wasn't a mafia guy

Sure, there is mafia still around. I don't know about the Italian mafia, but we have the Mexican mafia in Los Angeles. Not a cop in California would deny that. I don't know why the Italian mafia would leave a life of crime when there is so much money to be made inillegal drugs...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know, I've heard the 'Ndrangheta blow holes in a guys house just to scare him. That was in Calabria though, basically where my dad was born, the 'Ndrangheta controls absolutely everything, including 80% of the cocaine entering Europe

But the Calabrian mafia at least doesn't work on a street level. They don't sell crack. They don't even sell cocaine. They traffick cocaine, and by the ton

Can someone give me racial composition of the NBA? I'm curious.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm taking a wild guess here, but are you trying to avoid the IQ gap issue? Or do big black penises make you feel inferior?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Hahah - that reminds me... when my son was little, he used to say "why couldn't you have made a big black man my father so I could be better at basketball?"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm taking a wild guess here, but are you trying to avoid the IQ gap issue? Or do big black penises make you feel inferior?
    Actually some people wouldn't even consider me white, being half Calabrian. I recently read in a newspaper article about some guy who considered southern Italians as basically blacks, so lucky for me I got the penis gene

But again in all seriousness, yeah the IQ gap issue is something everyone avoids

the iq gap has less to do with race and more to do with opportunity and legacy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    No Gribble, we aren't. All Muslims should be stopped at security checkpoints because they are the ones causing acts of terrorism. If they checked a blue eyed 83 year old Southern woman like my grandma, which they have at the airport and checked her stuff, are they really believing they are being productive?

When was the last time a Swedish chick has been a terrorist?

We aren't concerned about Timothy McVeigh terrorists, we're concerned about Islamic terrorists
    Sometimes we forget about all the other terrorist bullshit that happens in America, with a war going on outside.

Everybody is a terrorist in their own way. Or maybe I am just a crazy mother ****er that has to bottle it up.

I think this is funny coming from a boy from Rochester who has a nice collection of firearms.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 05-08-08 at 05:22 AM.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm like the most peaceable person you'd ever meet in person, and I have a collection of firearms and love the damn things.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually some people wouldn't even consider me white, being half Calabrian. I recently read in a newspaper article about some guy who considered southern Italians as basically blacks, so lucky for me I got the penis gene

But again in all seriousness, yeah the IQ gap issue is something everyone avoids
    What 'Sombra said. There is a gap for a lot of reasons, and I'd argue genetics is not one of them. Class--money plays a huge role. Stereotypes, peer pressure, cultural upbringing, defeatist attitudes... The blame falls on society and the individual.

I'm not sure where Hispanics fall on the scale, but my dad was born in Cuba and my mom's grandfather was from Spain. People seem to think I'm white until I disclose that--which shows just how stupid the classification is. But in either case, my IQ has not suffered in the least. I just didn't stumble into any cultural pitfalls despite the best efforts of my society and my family.

And furthermore, how come you're sensitive on the subject? I'm fairly certain your IQ is up there, is it not? If you weren't such an emotional twat you might almost be brilliant.
    Last edited by Gribble; 05-08-08 at 06:56 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Sometimes we forget about all the other terrorist bullshit that happens in America, with a war going on outside.

Everybody is a terrorist in their own way. Or maybe I am just a crazy mother ****er that has to bottle it up.
    The reason we are raising our concern about terrorism is not because of fears of domestic terrorism. It is because of foreign Islamic terrorism

btw, Timothy McVeigh went to high school less than an hour from where I live lilwing

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And furthermore, how come you're sensitive on the subject? I'm fairly certain your IQ is up there, is it not? If you weren't such an emotional twat you might almost be brilliant.
    If I was brilliant then you would accept this proposition for me to father your children

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude. I will knock up Vash, Indi, Giga and 'Sombra. You take the babies. Deal?
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast