+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

she sounds like we've never been 17, or if she's going to get another chance to ever be one. or maybe her mental state will be stuck at 17 forever.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Elle, you're a pain in the ass and you've contributed NOTHING to anyone else on this forum. Why don't you branch out and look at some other threads? You might find that some people actually have real problems, not just problems relating to font color and poor grammar.
    Spammer Spanker

actually 16 was one of my favourite years. i look back fondly. i knew nothing and elle there is nothing wrong with being young, but you need to realise that what you decide to do and how you decide to treat men may backfire on you. be careful and take advice, you should as giga said have a look around the forum, it can be quite educational. i guarantee you will learn something from it.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

she sounds like we've never been 17, or if she's going to get another chance to ever be one. or maybe her mental state will be stuck at 17 forever.
    I really don't know -And don't care- what i sound like to you; But none of the above is what i meant.

I read the first two pages of this thread and couldn't read anymore.

The men that you talk to are more than willing to serve and be submissive to you? **** that. Any man that wouldn't knock you on your ass for being a snotty little bitch is not a man but a boy.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Elle, you're a pain in the ass and you've contributed NOTHING to anyone else on this forum. Why don't you branch out and look at some other threads? You might find that some people actually have real problems, not just problems relating to font color and poor grammar.
    Actually, by the amount of 'intelligent talk' evident here, I would rather she was quarantined to this thread
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

but you need to realise that what you decide to do and how you decide to treat men may backfire on you.
    i treat REAL men okay, but not those who want girls to do all the work for them, including the work of approaching them. You should keep your distance from such men, it's better to be alone than with such men, that's what i learned from real life experiences of my older aquaintances..
    Soory about mistkes i'm falling asleep
    Last edited by elle; 13-02-09 at 07:03 AM.

Any man that wouldn't knock you on your ass for being a snotty little bitch is not a man but a boy.
    which of my statements made you think i'm a "snotty little bitch"??
    quote if possible..

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    which of my statements made you think i'm a "snotty little bitch"??
    quote if possible..
    Most of the first two pages is you talking about how pretty, beautiful, and gorgeous you are. You state that men serve you and are happy to do it and you see no problem with that. You act as if every guy wants you and would do anything to make that happen.
    I don't chase, I replace.

well elle something i've learnt from experience is that the quiet ones (the ones you refer to as real men and therefore let you use them and who do all the work for you) are the very ones who may go psycho and expect something in return, just be careful, thats all i say
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I noticed it a hundred and more times that all that matters to guys is accessibility of a girl (socially first). If a girl starts talking to him first and takes all the initiative he's almost for sure is gonna date her, and her looks won't really matter and in some cases at all. And it also won't matter how many beautifull, stunning, girls are right next to this not-so-good-looking-but-social girl, a guy won't even notice them. For some reason they prefer to take an easy path that will for sure lead to some results even if they are so-so results rather that take a harder path (even if it just means take the initiative and start the conversation) which will lead to a much better prize.
    men are supposed to be hunters who want the best of the best, but in reality what they are doing is like preferring an already dead deer (no matter how disgusting it is) where all you have to do is collect it from the ground rather than chasing a healthy, fat one.
    Yea, if they don't wanna spend a penny on me of course i don't wanna date a guy like that. Or else on the first date they show up late and act like nothing's wrong.
    So it's not hard to approach a girl you just have to be yourself (not trying to be cool) and yea being well-dressed is important. Cuz if a guy is not well dressed when he approaches you or even worse on the first date it looks to you as though he just doesn't care about your opinion about him.

It looks like it’s only the matter of time before women take over all the supposedly “male’s work” (adding it to the present “female work”). Well of course guys don’t mind that but surprisingly, judging by some of the girls’ posts THEY are perfectly fine with it too..

No it’s like saying men should care about women which they should.
    And ya, I’m not for extreme feminism, of course having the right to vote is a good thing, but having no one to open a door for you or pay for you, or give you his coat if youre cold is not.

There are enough people willing to provide this practice at home so no need to go abroad for it.

1)
    2)
    This is for everyone:
    My high-maintenance demands are all a result of everyone telling me how pretty and gorgeous I am. With guys it’s a predictable thing but girls even those I hardly know and of all ages say it too. (But it’s okay, since there can never bee TOO many compliments I’m always happy to hear them!) in fact the first thing that ppl associate with me is “beautiful”. So anyway when you here it all the time and realize it you start to value yourself more and your “demands” go up too. And then I’m not making, guys serve me. They start it themselves. All of them. from random guys on the streets to male teachers to friends (well and boyfriends obviously) they all are “serving” me. Teachers (especially young ones) will always give me their coat if I’m cold or hold mine if I don’t need it, or hold the door or I can miss classes or walk in 25 mins late cuz I know they are not gonna say anything to me. With guys on the streets most of them wanna ask me out.. and if I accept an invitation I will always make my “high maintenance demands” clear to him and he seems perfectly happy and even proud that he can provide it for me.
    So that’s probably why I found the above statements so .. provoking .. Nobodys ever said that to me in real life. (and of course girls supporting guys in this was a bit unexpected.)
    And the question in the thread was different too. I wanted to know why a guy can’t ever reject a girl who’s talking to him, not why guys don’t serve me, cuz they do. All the time.

is that enough? and feminism? you don't know the first thing about it
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

You state that men serve you and are happy to do it and you see no problem with that
    that's right cuz this is one of the scares good things about being a girl. gotta use them in whatever way possible before they dump you to take care of your children alone, or leave you to do the abortion and many of them will. At least this way you won't feel so bad about it afterwards too bad you're so old and so naive
    Don't say anything about me. But most of my friends were in this exact situation..

that's right cuz this is one of the scares good things about being a girl. gotta use them in whatever way possible before they dump you to take care of your children alone, or leave you to do the abortion and many of them will. At least this way you won't feel so bad about it afterwards too bad you're so old and so naive
    Don't say anything about me. But most of my friends were in this exact situation..
    whoa, so young and so bitter and twisted. what a shame.

Yea, if they don't wanna spend a penny on me of course i don't wanna date a guy like that. Or else on the first date they show up late and act like nothing's wrong.
    So it's not hard to approach a girl you just have to be yourself (not trying to be cool) and yea being well-dressed is important. Cuz if a guy is not well dressed when he approaches you or even worse on the first date it looks to you as though he just doesn't care about your opinion about him.
    what's wrong with this one?

go to sleep elle, you homo troll (that's a compliment)

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast