+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

IndiReloaded says:

"Are you temporally challenged Neo, as well as intellectually? YOU made it personal. First. This was one of YOUR arguments, built on a false premise. Apparently logic and order of events isn't your strong suit.

You resort to obfuscation and insults when you can't make a coherent point. I suppose its all you can do with limited resources.

Neo, you will never make what I make in a year in your given career choice. I'm not the one with the small penis here. Not me or Tiger Woods, compared to you. What experience are you basing your posts on again?"

cool

Bahahahahahaha!

Neo,

You're easily baited and Indi is just a bored bitch. There really is no point arguing anything with her, this entire thread is just people attacking your ego and you give in very easily. Qwerty did it in 1/2 posts. Which is fine, everyone gets baited, but at some point you just need to ignore her. Indi has little of value to contribute and is only interested in insulting people, if she can't attack you over something of value she'll find something trivial, and if your ego is big enough any attack on you, no matter how small, will make you angry and give her the response she craves. Leave her to her knitting and twelve cats, and she'll leave you to your barbells. You will never get anything of value, or satisfactory, out of arguing with someone like that.

Unless, of course, you both really like this.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 15-12-09 at 01:18 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I don't think guys were meant to be truly monogamous and marriage as an institution suffocates most men.

Because romantic devotion and sexual attraction are 2 very different things that don't always have to go hand in hand and can exist independently, it's perfectly possible for a guy to be devoted to his wife and be deeply in love with her even if he harbors sexual desires for other women. I would think that if I truly love my wife and I went out and 'cheated' on her, it wouldn't change the way I feel about her at all (I tell her that I'm gonna have sex with another girl before I do it, so it's not really cheating per se). I suppose I wouldn't be too happy if she went out and 'cheated' on me though lol. But at the end of the day, she comes home to me so it wouldn't be a big deal.

But I don't think women are like that (correct me if I'm wrong); when they fall in love they prefer to have sex with one person over and over. Men on the other hand I would think prefer sexual variety in their lives even after we fall in love.

I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too but it's kinda unfair that we have to play by what feels like rules created by women.

Anyway, I bet most people would rather not listen to - much less accept - the idea of extramarital sex being ok due to religion, tradition, or a preference for maintaining the status quo.

This idea is just so different from what we're used to - it's super radical; I'd be surprised if a woman here agreed with me.

Feel free to critique/flame me.

Btw I'm not trying to promote polygamy, I'm advocating monogamy with extramarital sex.

What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods? Santa stopped at 3 hos.
    The key to your first sentence is "most." I think many men are capable of being satisfied in a marriage, at least for some time, but that they don't find the partners they want, or miss experiences in life that they wanted outside of marriage, and never come to terms with it. I know lots of people who cheat, I try to avoid hooking up with women I know are in relations, but I've been with many girls who confessed or accidentally revealed that I was the fling. If there's one thing I've learned, its that the most common reason people cheat is insecurity. People think of sex as conquest and validation, two things people are frequently denied in life, and so when a married buddy is off on a business trip and a the type of hot girl he'd always be attracted to but could never really get seems attainable, he wants / needs to bed her to prove to himself that he can. The cruel irony of life is that even that is an idealized version of cheating, the much more common reality of 95% of all cheaters is that they still can't get that hot girl, their ego and social self-worth is punctured in the process, and they cheat with someone much more attainable to prove that they still have it, and then they rationalize it to themselves as greater conquest.

People cheat out of a need for experience, they think they learn more about themselves, and they do, but its just rarely the lesson they are looking for.

Men and women both cheat. I'm almost tempted to say women cheat more than men based on my observations of the people in my life. But I don't think open relations are the solution. I've seen open relations, even been in one, and there is no real love in a situation like that. It sounds great on paper, we care for eachother and have urges, what better way to exist with eachother and ourselves? But relationships like that require you to compartmentalize your feelings, shield yourself from eachother, and lie to eachother in small ways to make the day more bearable, and these little white lies and experiences all effectively destroy your affection for one another as a chasm grows between your displayed feelings and actual feelings for one another.

Maybe I'm not experienced enough, and there probably are people who might succeed in those relationships, but I have never seen a loving open relationship last. The only thing I've seen is people who force themselves to stay in a relationship (whether 'open' or 'married but I know s/he's cheating'), and I'm not sure thats a sign of success, only repression. That type of compromise leaves you mighty unhappy.

If you want acceptance, love, and fulfillment in marriage, I doubt an open marriage would succeed. At some point you'll realize not all happy emotions we crave function well together and that you have to make a choice, either by repression that eventually blows up or an admirable discipline. Personally, I hope the experiences of my 20's build a silent discipline for my 30's, and that I'll be happily married. I don't know. But I doubt I'll get it any other way than learning to deal properly with my urges.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 15-12-09 at 01:34 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    Neo,

You're easily baited and Indi is just a bored bitch. There really is no point arguing anything with her, this entire thread is just people attacking your ego and you give in very easily. Qwerty did it in 1/2 posts. Which is fine, everyone gets baited, but at some point you just need to ignore her. Indi has little of value to contribute and is only interested in insulting people, if she can't attack you over something of value she'll find something trivial, and if your ego is big enough any attack on you, no matter how small, will make you angry and give her the response she craves. Leave her to her knitting and twelve cats, and she'll leave you to your barbells. You will never get anything of value, or satisfactory, out of arguing with someone like that.

Unless, of course, you both really like this.
    Lol - camp counselor reporting for duty?

This is all really pathetic...honestly. It's a forum, how much do you people have to prove?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Haikrazon View Post
    hes stupid
    [url=http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=728612]Stop[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

he "fell in love" with one of the people. he doesnt know what love is.
    [url=http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=728612]posting[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

how many times has he cheated? like 6 or somethin????
    [url=http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=728612]like[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

why doesnt he just stay single? to make it easier on everyone.
    [url=http://www.loveforum.net/search.php?searchid=728612]that.[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're easily baited and Indi is just a bored bitch.
    LOL, who says guys aren't susceptible to mob mentality? Are you Neo's boyfriend to run to his rescue?

I win my arguments b/c my points make sense without resorting to insults. You should try this someday.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, who says guys aren't susceptible to mob mentality? Are you Neo's boyfriend to run to his rescue?

I win my arguments b/c my points make sense without resorting to insults. You should try this someday.
    Your points are frequently completely irrelevant and merely tools to insult people.

Case in point.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're easily baited and Indi is just a bored bitch.
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Are you temporally challenged MVP, as well as intellectually? YOU made it personal. First. This was one of YOUR arguments, built on a false premise. Apparently logic and order of events isn't your strong suit.

You resort to obfuscation and insults when you can't make a coherent point. I suppose its all you can do with limited resources.

Case in point.
    ^ I completely agree. You also belong to the logic and temporally-challenged club. But thank you for giving me the opportunity to recycle electrons. We should all do our part for the e-nvironment.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

zzzzzzzzzz
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My $.02:

*Cheating isn't okay whether you're male or female, rich or poor. You want some nookie on the side, don't put the ring on. Why is that so hard?

*Golf is hard. It's harder than roofing. I golf, and it's a freaking impossible game. I could learn to roof in six months. Roofing and framing is what people do when they can't be real carpenters. Tiger has earned his money.

*The phrase "silly girl logic" is pointless and gettign annoying. Silly boy logic is just as prevalent on this thread. IE, men should be allowed to screw around b/c women roped them into an unnatural phenomenon called marriage.

*Women can separate sex and love like men. All the females I know have slept with someone they had no feelings for. They also eyeball other men while in committed relationships and sometimes even wish they could sleep with them. I think the difference is that most women recognize what a giant inconvenience sleeping with someone else would be. It's easier to get regular sex at home without worrying about diseases, hurting someone, or having to give the guy the brush off when you're done with him.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

bluesummer says:

"la la la. Listen to me b/c I'm a girl, tee hee. la la la."

way to revive an old thread <rolls eyes>

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast