+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

^ in some ways curse of being pretty michelle. i had one on another website she got banned
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I dont think its coz I am pretty. I think its just coz I smile a lot and have a very honest face. These weirdos think I will be nice to them and I usually am until they get creepy

- - - Updated - - -

Ive had a few here too. I remember one guy was having an emotional affair and I told him he is putting his marriage in jeopardy. I gave him pages of advice and he was in such denial-he took a very bad disliking to me and started obsessing with all my posts, criticizing everything I said and trying to make me look bad. It was stupid coz he only made himself look bad
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

some people only need the slightest encouragement, i agree maybe they aren't used to kindness and when someone of the opposite sex gives it to them they attach on and don't want to let go. i think i know which poster you mean, i remember him "barking" at you, the quoted part gives the clue of who i think you mean.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Ya but I think he was two people. The first was "am I crazy" and when his crap got old-he disappeared and dog turned up out of nowhere and started harassing my posts lol.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

he disappeared too, didn't he? either made another account like so..umhey will or got bored and went to a new forum.
    William Blake

My girl had two stalkers, one online and one irl, thankfully both got dealt with. Me, not a one. So umhey might have just been a kid, if so I wouldn't be too rough about her using a celebs pic as hers, I think most here have more than 1 account anyhow - so if she makes another it wouldn't matter much. Guess lalalita only came into the thread to bust so..umhey? She never replied to what I asked.

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Totally different from what I imagined, vashti.

Forum is very slow and odd, might be because ad blocker can't be used now and ****s with my comp, or those big ass ads placed all over.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the color "honey blonde". Purple highlights, basil are you an indie type of gal? "skin of a red head" - meaning you are fair skinned, pale? That is a good description for us all, thanks, basil.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, Exeter and KingZ's photos, the ladies be hitting you two up =)

Valixy you removed yours before the OP, me- could see it? Anyone want to describe what valixy looks like?

- - - Updated - - -

You deleted yours out too, like Valixy. Anyone want to describe Star to me? Couldn't you and Valixy leave yours up until the person who created the thread saw it =)
    I notice only the two guys kept up their photos.

- - - Updated - - -

There we go, chinagirl kept hers up for me to see what a hottie you are, and you look spitting image of Famke in the close up smiling photo.

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL, so ****ing good, lalalita. I felt they were a fake, so is imalivex3, go read so..um's thread about celebrity hookups I asked her and imalivex3 about the catfish show =) was obvious who they were obsessed with on here, I didn't know who's fake pictures she was using but..Hah! way to bust a cap in that catfisher's ass, lalalita. Wonder what new account she will make up now.

Lalalita, who is your celeb doppleganger, and care to share a photo of you, curious since you said you are covered in tats.
    Hm, my celeb doppleganger? I've gotten Amy Whinehouse more times than I'm comfortable with LOL. I think it just has to do with the tattoos (I hope to god).

lol^ lalalita on " i hope to god " amy whinehouse before all the drugs got to her and killed her was pretty.
    William Blake

I don't know who my doppelganger would be, maybe Drew Barrymore.

Do we post a photo of ourselves and others say who we resemble if the case how do we post images?
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

being a new poster anya_may21 i don't think you can post links, images until either a certain number of posts or time as a member, not sure which. can ask the mods which it is, their names are in orange at the bottom of each forum section.
    William Blake

I couldn't post a link to Greece in the honeymoon thread. Thank you for replying.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Wah, I missed all the fun and most of the pictures too. Got to see ( in tat thread link) somehelp's pic.. you are good looking.. exeter's pic, another good looking guy..michelle's pic, very pretty I love your hair, color and style.

Valixy's was deleted, Star's didn't show when clicked and China's images were also deleted, so no idea what any of you girls look like.

My doppleganger, I dunno.. I have been told previously Jennifer Connelly, not her at my age tho, but her nowadays, not sure if that means I look old for my age or she looks young :\
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

welcome back, hatesthis. you missed a lot more than just this thread, lmao.

thanks for the compliment. valixy, china and star are pretty, china had her pics up for awhile, she does look like who she said her dopple was. you should post new pics to show your resemblance to your dopple, if you want, can delete them out like others did after.
    William Blake

Thank you. I should go thank pics today on here, I ran out the other day, probably will today too, thread is very long.

I don't look exactly like that actress, passing look alike is all... so I have been told, I have not been compared to anyone else tho. So you won't go, damn she sure does, haha

I can do what somehelp4me said to others and then delete myself when I want, PB account way.

haha I thanked ones whose photos were deleted and I never even got to see just for the bravery fact they posted.
    Last edited by hatesthis; 30-06-14 at 04:54 AM.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I have a auburn rinse in my hair, but is usually darker than this at times...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast