+ Follow This Topic
Page 132 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

^^ I have been there, boy have I been there... Try waking up on the wrong side of the road, with headlights coming striaght for you, all while moving 60 mph. Scary!
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That sucks. If someone treated my kid badly, that would be a dealbreaker. My husband treats my daughter (his stepdaughter) like gold. I hope you grow up to be a better man than your dad.
    Yeah me too, i won't ever shut my kids out of the picture because of a second wife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    ^^ I have been there, boy have I been there... Try waking up on the wrong side of the road, with headlights coming striaght for you, all while moving 60 mph. Scary!
    I have done that, that is pretty scary, and i actually did like 3 times in a 10 minute period on the way to my classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^^I have never done that but one time I woke up at an intersection with my car running and I don't remember how I got there...I was like 12 miles from my house....I wasn't drinking either.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    ^^^I have never done that but one time I woke up at an intersection with my car running and I don't remember how I got there...I was like 12 miles from my house....I wasn't drinking either.

Wow! Sleep driving maybe? That could have ended SOOO badly. Since I have to traverse three counties almost every day while at work I have come to accept the fact that I just have to pull over and take a 15 minute nap every now and then. I find that eating sunflower seeds keeps me awake, but I don't always have them in the car (plus they're packed with sodium).

A moron who doesn't know anything telling me how to do my work.

How many times do you have to ridicule someone for them to stop thinking themselves better than you?

Wow! Sleep driving maybe? That could have ended SOOO badly. Since I have to traverse three counties almost every day while at work I have come to accept the fact that I just have to pull over and take a 15 minute nap every now and then. I find that eating sunflower seeds keeps me awake, but I don't always have them in the car (plus they're packed with sodium).
    I know its kinda gross but chew some redman....as soon as you fall asleep and swallow that shit you can't help but wake straight up cause you pretty much immediately have to throw up....I only chew when I have to drive like really long hauls.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm feeling kind of blue tonight. Maybe I should try to sleep it off.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

^^^go for a run...always makes me feel better and helps me focus on whats bothering me or at least get my thoughts in order.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Almost any excercise chases away the blues. I've had problems with depression in the past and had to take medication. I no longer take medication, but work out 5-7 times a week. If I miss a day I get depressed. If I don't miss workouts I feel great and feel like I could just go out and punch some guy in the throat. LOL

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, i definately feel better after exercise- maybe thats why ive been feelin crap lately as i havent been able to run cause of my stomach.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Running is good for fresh air and looking at scenery, but is hell on your joints. Try using an elliptical at a gym, or buying one to use at home. I have one and am about to start a six week workout schedule built around it to lose a bit more fat. Ellipitcals are low impact bacause your feet aren't coming to a sudden stop, putting pressure on your joints.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Running is good for fresh air and looking at scenery, but is hell on your joints. Try using an elliptical at a gym, or buying one to use at home. I have one and am about to start a six week workout schedule built around it to lose a bit more fat. Ellipitcals are low impact bacause your feet aren't coming to a sudden stop, putting pressure on your joints.
    I have to run- im training for a half marathon that i am running in a couple of weeks. I used to run long distance but had to stop when i damaged my knee- its so good to be back doing it and so far(fingers crossed) my joints are holding up ok. Plus, there is nothing better than getting up at the crack of dawn and going for a run through the countryside with my dogs as the sun comes up
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Damn I wish I could do that! What do you do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I have to run- im training for a half marathon that i am running in a couple of weeks. I used to run long distance but had to stop when i damaged my knee- its so good to be back doing it and so far(fingers crossed) my joints are holding up ok. Plus, there is nothing better than getting up at the crack of dawn and going for a run through the countryside with my dogs as the sun comes up
    Run in the shallow end of a pool...it looks really stupid but it works your muscles really well but hardly stresses your joints at all.

I used to play football (American) and I was able to come back 3 months early because I trained like I did....of course I only played 2 years of college my knee didn't hold up forever....I'm 23 and I'm already broke.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn