+ Follow This Topic
Page 138 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One of my friends that has been on anti depressants for a pathetic reason, he has absolutely no worries in life and its just for really petty reasons as he doesnt know how to deal with real things in life. He also likes the attention he gets from it...his dose was upped this morning..and how do i know? he text me and everybody else he knows to 'let us know'
    It really pisses me off how he plays on it, does he really think i give a damn that he is on medication because he 'cant deal with life'. fcuking dickhead.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

It pisses me off that life isn't simpler. I honestly wish that I could go back in time to when eating and staying alive were the two main passtimes.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I'm annoyed that some people tend to bring their emotional baggage to work.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    It pisses me off that life isn't simpler. I honestly wish that I could go back in time to when eating and staying alive were the two main passtimes.
    Yea but they also didn't rock the deoderant during that time either...it sounds nice in theory but once you got small pox and your dr had heller b.o. you would wanta come back to the present.

Of course there are also people who haven't gotten the memo about good hygiene and they always wanta sit next to me on the shuttle....thank you man who smells like he shit himself.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just write "doormat" across my forehead.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm annoyed that some people tend to bring their emotional baggage to work.
    tend to? they do! and it drives me up the wall. i just love asking a girl to do her job duties and hearing back that she has boyfriend issues and she is not in a mood. **** that shit. if it was up to me, she'd be gone a long time ago. but i am new here and i got no say.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am disappointed that my favorite CNA is going to move to Las Vegas to go to nursing school, and that my favorite flaming homo is going to start working only part time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

I've never had a single UTI!

But you aren't getting them from public toilets. Sex is more likely the culprit. PM me if you want more info.
    Thanks Vashti,but I already got rid of it, I don't have it since november. Guess I just found a good doctor who knew how to handle it right. It wasn't because of the sex, it was never ending bacterial infection that I had,caused by too long period of taking antibiotics (which was a mistake made by my ex doctors) . The urologist gave me some pills that I was taking for 4 weeks and it's gone
    To be more accurate, I had staphylococcus aureus infection.Of course I couldn't cure it with normal antibiotics because when I started to have this, I already have had used antibiotics for about 2 years so they simply didn't work.
    Anyway, I'm fine now but I still won't use public toilets that much. Just when I really have to,but even then I am always careful. Better safe than sorry
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am disappointed that my favorite CNA is going to move to Las Vegas to go to nursing school, and that my favorite flaming homo is going to start working only part time.
    awww, is that a guy CNA?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    awww, is that a guy CNA?
    No, he's a ward clerk.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Thanks Vashti,but I already got rid of it, I don't have it since november. Guess I just found a good doctor who knew how to handle it right. It wasn't because of the sex, it was never ending bacterial infection that I had,caused by too long period of taking antibiotics (which was a mistake made by my ex doctors) . The urologist gave me some pills that I was taking for 4 weeks and it's gone
    To be more accurate, I had staphylococcus aureus infection.Of course I couldn't cure it with normal antibiotics because when I started to have this, I already have had used antibiotics for about 2 years so they simply didn't work.
    Anyway, I'm fine now but I still won't use public toilets that much. Just when I really have to,but even then I am always careful. Better safe than sorry
    Wow - that's not a normal UTI. Was it the methicillin-resistant type of staph?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow - that's not a normal UTI. Was it the methicillin-resistant type of staph?
    To be honest I don't know. I just have had urine analysis few times, I always had high amount of bacteries in my urine and they tried I think at least 3 different types of antibiotics. Once, they've done a test to check to witch antibiotics are they resistant. The result showed that they would be gone with almost every kind of pills,but they didn't. They were back every few weeks. I could take as much pills as I wanted ,nothing worked till I got Nitrofurantoin (dunno if it's the same name in english) for 4 weeks straight and it worked.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Yea but they also didn't rock the deoderant during that time either...it sounds nice in theory but once you got small pox and your dr had heller b.o. you would wanta come back to the present.

Of course there are also people who haven't gotten the memo about good hygiene and they always wanta sit next to me on the shuttle....thank you man who smells like he shit himself.
    Hmmm, I've already been vaccinated for smallpox. I also think that b.o. would be a small price to pay to be rid of "society" as it is today. When everybody is trying to feed themselves and stay alive the stresses that are caused by the overstructure of society are nonexistent. No more worrying about taxes on EVERYTHING, no more worrying about being late for work, no more traffic jams, less polution, fewer laws that are aimed at the rape of the people for the government's benefit, plus people were generally more decent, respectful and moral.....its all win win.....almost. Death was more likely back then, but that is an eventuality that we all face. If I could I'd go now without even a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hmmm, I've already been vaccinated for smallpox. I also think that b.o. would be a small price to pay to be rid of "society" as it is today. When everybody is trying to feed themselves and stay alive the stresses that are caused by the overstructure of society are nonexistent. No more worrying about taxes on EVERYTHING, no more worrying about being late for work, no more traffic jams, less polution, fewer laws that are aimed at the rape of the people for the government's benefit, plus people were generally more decent, respectful and moral.....its all win win.....almost. Death was more likely back then, but that is an eventuality that we all face. If I could I'd go now without even a second thought.
    It depends on when and where you are talking about. The Roman Empire at its peak was very similar to our level of civilization now...there were plenty of taxes and laws and it was a very immoral, although pious culture.

Speaking of pollution many cities from the industrial revolution onward were quite polluted with human waste as there were limited sanitation and sewer systems in many of the cities.

Now perhaps you are talking about frontier life...then certainly there would be less laws, taxes, and pollution but you would be surrounded by many natives, some hostile and some not. The biggest problem would be trying to survive the winters.

Regardless of what you say you would not enjoy yourself anymore then and there then you would here. They had the same level of stress...it was simply different types. As humans we will always be bothered by or worried about something.

You are far safer and healthier now though than during any other time.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Now perhaps you are talking about frontier life...then certainly there would be less laws, taxes, and pollution but you would be surrounded by many natives, some hostile and some not. The biggest problem would be trying to survive the winters.
    BINGO! I'd like to live in 1700 USA in the west or midwest. I agree that there would always be stress, but different stress (as you stated). Who knows, maybe you'ree 100% right that I'd want to come back, but I'd at least want to give it a go if it were possible.