+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice giver needs advice: infidelity imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    Christ, women even hate me on the internet. This is outstanding.
    Did you ever stop to think that in this world, you're just a name, like the rest of us? We can't hear your tone, we can't see your bitch face, and we can't see the clothes you wear or the car you drive. The only thing we can see is your alias and your content.

When you come here and you present yourself as an "advice-giver", "relationship guru", and brag about how much you used to get laid, what do you think our reaction is supposed to be? Does this do anything other than make you look like a cunt?

No.

It makes it look like you think you're god's gift to women, and your wife is lucky to have you.

She's not. She clearly isn't happy or satisfied by what you're giving her.

Now, this piece of information, which we were able to deduce on our own, combined with your earlier claims of being hot shit, tells us what, exactly?

It reaffirms our initial suspicion: that you're a cunt.

Did YOU ever stop to think that the reason I'm not posting pics of my car alongside my resume is because I really don't give a shit if anonymous people on the internet think I'm a "cunt"? Maybe thats why I'm here in the first place?

This thread has gone perfectly I've gotten all sorts of different perspectives. And its been entertaining for all, you should ****ing thank me you insolent prick.
    Last edited by Phil Davies; 08-11-12 at 11:32 PM.

You had to of known what type of woman she was when you married her right? What attracted you to her in the first place? Did you like that fact that you had control and dominated her? With all your *experience*, didn't you have the insight to know that dynamic would get old?

I once overheard a man in an airport bragging to another male co-worker about his affair with a young 20 something. This man was telling his friend that they almost got caught having dinner. A friend of his wife's almost saw them. He was showing his friend a picture of this girl on his phone. Then when we arrived home I saw his wife pick him up at the airport. I had a slight urge to tell her what a sleez her husband was. I wondered if she knew or if she cared? How do 2 people become so disconnected? This man was so gross to me...old and gross. You are starting to remind me of this man.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 08-11-12 at 11:35 PM.

Did YOU ever stop to think that the reason I'm not posting pics of my car alongside my resume is because I really don't give a shit if anonymous people on the internet think I'm a "cunt"?
    If you don't care if we think you're a cunt, why did you bother telling us about how much you used to get laid?

Which one is it? Are you a cunt or an insecure little bitch who needs approval from Internet people?

It seems like you came in here looking to get everyone's approval and you just got shot down. Puppy-like behavior, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    You had to of known what type of woman she was when you married her right? What attracted you to her in the first place? Did you like that fact that you had control and dominated her? With all your *experience*, didn't you have the insight to know that dynamic would get old?
    She was smoking hot, thats what attracted me to her. And like I mentioned countless times already she was not always like this. She was a bit reserved but I liked that intially I was used to banging chicks that wore purple wigs to raves it was a nice change. But we still were passionate with one another and emotional and sexual. It really wasn't until we got married that it got so bad. It slowed a bit but **** we were married I figured it would. But now its running at a snails pace, like I said maybe some guys are cool with it ... I'm not. That might very well just make me an asshole, you'll never hear me deny that I'm an asshole.

Probably doesn't even HAVE a wife...

I promised her I'd stop all communication with anyone construed as non-essential friend or acquaintance and see if we can just reconnect organically now that everything is out in the open. We shall see.
    It's good u two finally have talked, but you need to talk like this everyday before she begins to shut off again and be quiet while she resents you. Especially now that you've been so honest with her. She probably will start resenting you for meeting 20 yr olds and befriending them on FB. I mean, doesn't she have u on fb? Doesn't she ask questions on who these young girls are and how u know em? Or have u set all your privacy settings accordingly? Jeez, if it was me I'd already have my husbands balls packaged up in a box and shipped to his mothers for Xmas.

She was smoking hot, thats what attracted me to her. And like I mentioned countless times already she was not always like this. She was a bit reserved but I liked that intially I was used to banging chicks that wore purple wigs to raves it was a nice change. But we still were passionate with one another and emotional and sexual. It really wasn't until we got married that it got so bad. It slowed a bit but **** we were married I figured it would. But now its running at a snails pace, like I said maybe some guys are cool with it ... I'm not. That might very well just make me an asshole, you'll never hear me deny that I'm an asshole.
    Hmmm...yeah things do change. I bet she feels stuck with you and thinks she has to make it work b/c you are married and a child together. She obviously isn't happy either. You should separate. We are all assholes...

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    If you don't care if we think you're a cunt, why did you bother telling us about how much you used to get laid?

Which one is it? Are you a cunt or an insecure little bitch who needs approval from Internet people?

It seems like you came in here looking to get everyone's approval and you just got shot down. Puppy-like behavior, really.
    Anything I said on this thread was relevant to the content. One of the main reasons middle-aged assholes stray is because they get married too young or feel like they missed out on life. They start feeling like they missed out on a "prime". I've seen this happen plenty of times. Guy marries young, wife ages, guy wonders what it would be like to bang his hot young secretary. He's never felt that excitement or naughtiness. He's got a subconscious bucket list a mile long of things he wants to do and who he wants to do it with. Guys are pigs by nature, we all know this.

But I did this. My bucket list is gone. I've experienced everything sexually and naughty and exciting that a human being possible can. The sex part and the excitement of the sex part is out of my system. Someone accused me of essentially being one of these men and its important to this particular discussion to explain why I'm not.

Bragging to you is pointless you don't even know who I am. Again, nobody likes to hear about some guy banging hot ass all the time it makes men jealous and women uncomfortable, I get that. i've been dealing with it my whole life. I don't care, but its relevant here so deal with it or ignore it. I honestly don't give a shit either way although i'd rather you ignore it because your avatar is making me hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    It's good u two finally have talked, but you need to talk like this everyday before she begins to shut off again and be quiet while she resents you. Especially now that you've been so honest with her. She probably will start resenting you for meeting 20 yr olds and befriending them on FB. I mean, doesn't she have u on fb? Doesn't she ask questions on who these young girls are and how u know em? Or have u set all your privacy settings accordingly? Jeez, if it was me I'd already have my husbands balls packaged up in a box and shipped to his mothers for Xmas.
    Yea.. she problably came to this forum and asked if she should be concerned about his girl "friends" on facebook and the men told her to quit being insecure and shrew-like for goodness sakes. Poor little mouse probably is too afraid to voice her opinion because he'd just belittle her for being honest with him.

But I did this. My bucket list is gone. I've experienced everything sexually and naughty and exciting that a human being possible can. The sex part and the excitement of the sex part is out of my system. Someone accused me of essentially being one of these men and its important to this particular discussion to explain why I'm not.
    Just because you're no longer actively participating in the lifestyle (thus far) means squat. It's the essence that is you. It's clear in your posts that you are like a dry drunk... just existing without the booze but still harbouring all the symptoms that an alcoholic presents.

Have you called a personal therapist to work on yourself so that you don't put all this blame on your wife for your dissatifaction?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-11-12 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    She doesn't have FB. She has no friends left she's pretty much abandoned them over the years. All of her friends are on MY FB page just to try and keep in touch with her. I surpirsed her two birthdays ago with a big dinner where I invited a bunch of her old friends and we almost got her to sign up but then she forgot and lost interest. Our main computer is always on and I'm always logged into facebook she can see any and all of my activity.

I have close to 1,000 friends and I'm also constantly adding new random people from a side business we have together so its not obvious who's who.

I feel bad for your wife...her life sounds boring and empty (if everything you say is true) She is sleep walking through life...I don't understand people like that. I wish she would come on to this forum. You really should let her read all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    I feel bad for your wife...her life sounds boring and empty (if everything you say is true) She is sleep walking through life...I don't understand people like that. I wish she would come on to this forum. You really should let her read all of this.
    One thing that came up last night is that her mother is the same way. She also brought it up when we went to couples therapy. Her mother ho-hums her way through life, completely emotionless like a robot. Every conversation she has is on the surface, all material no substance, nothing under the surface. No deep talks or emotional connections with anyone or anything. My wife's father left her after 30 years of marriage for basically the same problems we're having. His exact words to me were "I gave her everything, she gave me nothing ... I feel like I wasted 30 years of my life and she doesn't".

How ****ed up is that? I don't want to be him.
    Last edited by Phil Davies; 09-11-12 at 12:05 AM.

One thing that came up last night is that her mother is the same way. She also brought it up when we went to couples therapy. Her mother ho-hums her way through life, completely emotionless like a robot. My wife's father left her after 30 years of marriage for basically the same problems we're having. His exact words to me were "I gave her everything, she gave me nothing ... I feel like I wasted 30 years of my life and she doesn't".

That is ****ed up. I don't know...I am a bit at a loss b/c I don't even keep friends around who are doormats. It annoys me and drives me crazy. There is so much to experience in this life...it's endless really. People need to go out there and live. If you don't want to end up like your father-in-law, then you need to separate. You are still semi-young...not getting any younger. Maybe leaving your wife will awaken her a bit?

One thing that came up last night is that her mother is the same way. She also brought it up when we went to couples therapy. Her mother ho-hums her way through life, completely emotionless like a robot. Every conversation she has is on the surface, all material no substance, nothing under the surface. No deep talks or emotional connections with anyone or anything. My wife's father left her after 30 years of marriage for basically the same problems we're having. His exact words to me were "I gave her everything, she gave me nothing ... I feel like I wasted 30 years of my life and she doesn't".

What has all that got to do with what Maple posted? You quoted her but your response is irrelevant to the quote? Deflection?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast