+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Well, on the topic of sex now that we're on it, it's time for more bizarre questions I have about it.

A) what does sex smell like?

B) to what is sticking it in analogous to?

C) Do most guys doing it for the first time really only last 5 seconds and then cry after?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Theres only one way to find out cause its diferent for everyone.
    Its not a thing its a feeling that two make.

I was under the impression that Americans are far more promiscuous and serial cheats that anywhere in Europe. I think it has a lot to do with the films, TV programs etc.. Americans seem to copy everything they see on TV. Not all Americans obviously but a lot of them

think about it-that film about men rating women out of ten came out and BOOM men start doing it haha

and since the films no strings attached and friends with benefits came out-BOOM the whole american culture changes yet again..

whenever I watch an american program/film-it seems so unrealistic to me. The people are just so different its kinda crazy and when I was in florida for two weeks-everyone was so dramatic etc. Just a completely different world.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, on the topic of sex now that we're on it, it's time for more bizarre questions I have about it.

A) what does sex smell like?

B) to what is sticking it in analogous to?

C) Do most guys doing it for the first time really only last 5 seconds and then cry after?
    wow hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    and since the films no strings attached and friends with benefits came out-BOOM the whole american culture changes yet again..
    so you think people in America weren't having friends with benefits situations before those movies came out just a few years ago? lmfao. just because you visited Florida once doesn't mean you know our culture, just like I wouldn't make a generalization about people who live in Ireland

I never said I know your culture. I dont even care about it tbh. Im just saying it seems like a different world to me. Everything is so different here.

It is a different world and Americans are different - just not in a good way.

*Throws down blanket*

Seems Irish people have 13 children, eat potatoes ad nauseaum, they all belong to the Irish Republican Army and the teenage pregnancy is down from getting back-ally abortions. I saw a movie about the IRA and a documentary on the lack of safe abortion in the emerald isle once and My brother's Irish Widow came from a family of 13. Seems it must be true then about the whole country and everyone in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    It is a different world and Americans are different - just not in a good way.
    "America, **** yeah!"
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    *Throws down blanket*

Seems Irish people have 13 children, eat potatoes ad nauseaum, they all belong to the Irish Republican Army and the teenage pregnancy is down from getting back-ally abortions. I saw a movie about the IRA and a documentary on the lack of safe abortion in the emerals isle once and My brother's Irish Widow came from a family of 13. Seems it must be true then about the whole country and everyone in it.
    haha you are pathetic wakeup. Really. I didn't insult anyone. Its funny how your so obsessed with my posts. I said and I quote "Not all Americans obviously but a lot of them"
    From my point of view the dating system in America is very different to here, the divorce rate is much higher, infidelity is a lot higher just to mention a few things. All I'm saying is the American culture makes relationships/commitment and monogamy difficult compared to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    *Throws down blanket*

Seems Irish people have 13 children, eat potatoes ad nauseaum, they all belong to the Irish Republican Army and the teenage pregnancy is down from getting back-ally abortions. I saw a movie about the IRA and a documentary on the lack of safe abortion in the emerald isle once and My brother's Irish Widow came from a family of 13. Seems it must be true then about the whole country and everyone in it.
    lmfao I LOVE you

Chriiist...When I derailed this thread, I didn't intend to start a flame war. Although it is funny..

this is coming from the same person who earlier in the thread ranted about people who use stereotypes and proclaimed that those who believe stereotypes are "idiots", then proceeds to stereotype an entire country she's visited once based on the media. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    this is coming from the same person who earlier in the thread ranted about people who use stereotypes and proclaimed that those who believe stereotypes are "idiots", then proceeds to stereotype an entire country she's visited once based on the media. I love it!
    I did not stereotype an entire country. I think I have a point actually. Can you explain why the divorce rate in your country is so high if my theory is false? And its true that Americans are different to Irish people. That is a fact! Im not stereotyping. Just being honest. If you dont like it-I dont care.

American tourists come here all the time. I have nothing against them-think there nice people-try to make them feel welcome etc but they act very different to the people here and stand out like a sore thumb. You can spot them a mile away. That is all Im saying

I'm going to side with michelle23. Of course, 'Murricans are too hard-headed to admit the truth. The same imperialist people that call other countries "savage" and "undeveloped"...

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast