+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL PLayoff Thread!

You guys will go no where until you fire Millen. Period.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes I know this. I hate him, he's so proud of his stupid draft picks, that he can't get off his high horse to see they weren't really that good in the first place. There's billboards posted all over Detroit that say "Fire Millen" not to mention every sporting event we have, fans have signs that say the same thing.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    I liked the "Millen man march"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, yea that was pretty good! I've met Millen before and he's a nice guy but he just sucks! Well, at least we have hockey, and Basketball!

Man, I wish I was in this thread long ago...I hate not having a nice routine..

In any case, I always like Carolina to go to the Superbowl. NFC is weak this year again. Seattle had 6 giveaway victories in their division with my woefull Niners and Arizona and St. Louis. They are not that good. Carolina, on the other hand, has talent and they're well coached. The coaching is the big difference, I think. Holmgren is not too shabby himself, but I still don't believe in Seattle's talent. And Hassleback is NOT better than Delhomme.

AFC. I gotta say I was rooting for Dungy and the Colts. I liked and respected Peyton, though his comments of "We had problems with protection" were a sorry cop-out. On a tangent I really dislike Eli and am glad to see him suck ass..who does he think he is, demanding to go to whatever team he wishes. He's done nothing in the NFL to deserve that, much less 2 years ago... That game was amazing, though..in the end, with the reversed calls, the no calls, the fumbles, the miracle tackle (what an idiot, by the way..he had a GREAT chance to run it back for the TD and seal the win, but even though he had room, he got too close to Big Ben and the rest is history. Just like Bailey for the Broncos..hit out of bounds at the 1 yard line, wasn't it?? He got too confident his blockers were around him and the blockers got confident he'd haul ass to the inzone.

In any case, that AFC game will be tough. I guess I'm going with the sentimental favorite of the Steelers in the Bettis' retirement season, but I can't underestimate the complete team that Denver is. But Carolina I'm more confident about. So I hope Pittsburg beats Carolina in the Superbowl..but Carolina for next year..I hope...

Oh, why can't they all be winners??

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I liked and respected Peyton, though his comments of "We had problems with protection" were a sorry cop-out. On a tangent I really dislike Eli and am glad to see him suck ass..who does he think he is, demanding to go to whatever team he wishes. He's done nothing in the NFL to deserve that, much less 2 years ago...
    I hate the Manning family; and it all starts up top with Archie. Hate them Hate them Hate them.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    nomas! You're the same as me now.

49ers are also my favorite team, have been since I was 8 years old.. but it's hard to cheer for them these days eh? =/

Also I decided last night that I hope the Steelers DO win the Super Bowl.. just for Bettis. I wanted the Colts to win, but not in that way. Not after the horrible Polamalu INT reversal.. and especially not after Bettis fumbled - would hate that the last carry of his career after finishing 5th all time in rushing yards. I like the bus and hope he gets his championship.

But I also like Carolina, so I'm hopin one of those 2 wins it.

GO Broncos!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm going to keep my shut on this one.... I was wrong the last time.

somewhere in Pittsburgh, a fellow who goes by the name of his idol, Lloyd has a huge grin on his face

Steelers Offence looks SHARP!

at the moment, it's

Pit 17 - 3 Den, 2nd 0:24 left

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit, illegal formation

5 yard penalty, second down

TAVS is gonna get it from Lloyd...............lol

unless they can come back, but highly unlikely

15 seconds left, one time out...........what will they do?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

it's all over now!!!

a message to Broncos: You can't control the Steeler offence, you can only CONTAIN them!

smith makes a GREAT catch right over muff head man! WOW!

a two touchdown game, but number 80 makes a nice catch

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast