+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: What do you look like?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    You're Eagles fan.... My brother's Giants not that I ever knew why..
    Not actually an Eagles fan, just of the player on the jersey.

Hey! I want to know what people look like too! Looks like I missed out...AGAIN. I wish I had more problems...then I would have joined earlier and wouldn't have missed out on so much.

^ Me too. Not the wishing for problems part though
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

Haha. Problems can be solved. Missing out on awesome things cannot be.

You know what, next time we have a problem we should ask everyone to post a picture of themselves to distract us/cheer us up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Not actually an Eagles fan, just of the player on the jersey.
    Yeah... my bro keeps telling me about a player named Eli Manning or something...I don't know really watch the NFL...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Yes! But unfortunately getting people to post pics can be a daunting task. But good in theory. Also, if somebody has a problem with their image, seeing pictures of attractive ladies (and, fine, dudes too) might actually screw them up further. Although, it might encourage them by giving them something to strive for. Hmmmm...you may be onto something.

I put mine on my avatar. So everybody who ever stumbles upon one of my posts gets the great pleasure of seeing my tiny face. I don't give a shit if somebody in the town of 11,000 people I grew up in just happens to randomly stumble upon this site and recognize me. Just as long as they don't expose all my lies.

Yeah... my bro keeps telling me about a player named Eli Manning or something...I don't know really watch the NFL...
    Eli Manning is a whiny, overrated little crybaby. That's all you need to know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Yes! But unfortunately getting people to post pics can be a daunting task. But good in theory. Also, if somebody has a problem with their image, seeing pictures of attractive ladies (and, fine, dudes too) might actually screw them up further. Although, it might encourage them by giving them something to strive for. Hmmmm...you may be onto something.
    Or, you can just not give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Or, you can just not give a damn.
    So... What do you think?!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So... What do you think?!
    Sorry, didn't see the private messages. You're definitely attractive. I'd approach you in a bar.

If I had one complaint - you should smile like you're actually happy in pictures - I think it would make you look great.

They were all taken about a month ago... I'm still finding difficult to cheer up ...
    BTW: the pause of your pic is quite adorable ... And your cat!! Is it a she or a he?
    Last edited by vampiress; 13-09-11 at 12:22 PM.

Also, if somebody has a problem with their image, seeing pictures of attractive ladies (and, fine, dudes too) might actually screw them up further..
    Nobody's making them look in this specific thread if seeing an attractive lady or gentleman would have such a bad effect on them, and on the other hand we see attractive people everyday without being able to help it, just passing by on the street for instance, how would they handle that? I never got why people are put down by other people's looks / success and measured their beauty / performances in comparison to someone else.

Not to mention that from the little I've seen here and there, everyone here is good looking so nobody has to worry

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    I never got why people are put down by other people's looks / success and measured their beauty / performances in comparison to someone else.
    I don't get it either.....

Eli Manning is a whiny, overrated little crybaby. That's all you need to know.

Ahhh .... COOL! Gimme more of those .... I'd like to see his face when I tease him about his favorite player...HAHA

Poor little crying Manning!!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast