+ Follow This Topic
Page 144 of 405 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well not really by HIM (while it was happening, I was actually somewhere between being amused and embarrassed), but in retrospect, the idea of stranger touching me that way was not entirely unpleasant.
    hee hee, i would totally dig it well, i am glad your flight wasn't entirely boring
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why didn't you just slip it in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah, Incognito, for your wife, that's an invitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    sometimes women want you to molest them.

what were you waiting for?
    you could've slipped into the other hole.
    Well none of you know my wife. It was definetly NOT an invitation. I used to think that it was when we first got married and she got EXTREMELY offended when I tried to "just slip it in". I used to "molest" her because I thought it made her feel wanted, plus I liked doing it. I stopped when she said that she hated "when I groped her in bed" and that she would just silently wait for me to stop. "The other hole"? HA! She made it quite clear that it would NEVER happen, EVER. Where the hell were the three of you about 6 years ago? Damn.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

well when she rubs her ass on you again just get up and tell you're gonna go jerk off in the shower and think about some other woman who's more attractive than her.

your wife sounds like an ugly bitch. sorry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hahaha! Well, ugly....no, not at all. A bitch.....yes, she can be. I often have to "switch off" all emotion when dealing with her in order to stand my ground. Of course she brings it up later saying that my lack of emotion is hurtful, but its a defense mechanism that I HAD to develop years ago to deal with her.

I am so crabby today. I really dislike Monday's. I think also its because I have to head home this weekend for the day with my bf. I can just see my mom being pushy and getting under my skin. I'm heading home to pick up my dininroom table which has been in storage along with other stuff from my old duplex. Grr...not looking forward to this at all.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I woke up EXTREMELY tired. When I took a shower, I was just kind of standing in there swaying back and forth with my eyes half way closed. I almost lost my balance a few times and fell out.

But I suppose I will take anything over last week. I worked three or four 14 hour days in a row.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow I get to complain about my work hehe There is this bitch. She's over 40,has a potato nose and is ugly but tries to act like she's some sex bomb. Why? Because week into working there,our boss porked her heheh Yes, and she became a Team manager wahoo , where there are people who work longer than her,speak more languages or better than her (you should listen to her english"ermm you have the erhmm mask hier ehmm and erhmm you have to click here erhmmm..." with her cool german accent) and she acts like she's the ****ing boss there heh Even though she's ****ing no one. Today I was doing Testosterone deficiency project and I was supposed to work shorter because I needed to come back home earlier. At 3 she comes to my desk and says to change the project into something else and I tell her that at 3:30 I have an appointment with some doctor to do the interview and she said "whatever,change the project" and I tell her "sorry but i do this and after i go home ,i already talked to the boss" and she said " but you know that you have to do gfk (****ed up project) in order to be able to do night project in Australia (she knows i want to do it)" and I said "Duuuh , I know but I already talked to the boss and he knows i leave soon so I'm just going to do this app and i'm gone so i will not change into another project" and she said mhhm fine. I wanted to punch her potato nose for acting like she's someone who counts there.No one likes her, even other bosses and team managers, everybody know boss ****ed her and that's why she's on this position... Damn, ugly bitch. It's sounds funny, but me and some coworkers plan to make her leave hehehe . Bitch,well but this week i'm not going to see her anymore since i'm going to work at night. Ouuff. Anyway, I'm still looking for a better job.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hahaha! Well, ugly....no, not at all. A bitch.....yes, she can be. I often have to "switch off" all emotion when dealing with her in order to stand my ground. Of course she brings it up later saying that my lack of emotion is hurtful, but its a defense mechanism that I HAD to develop years ago to deal with her.
    do you have kids? i don't know incog, usually stuff like does not change and ends in separation. usually. i'm hoping for a miracle for you in the meantime. have you made other posts talking about this? if so i've missed it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm annoyed by the fact that some people seem to have bought me a ticket to ride the Neurotic Freak Rollercoaster with them and I don't want to go.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm annoyed by the fact that some people seem to have bought me a ticket to ride the Neurotic Freak Rollercoaster with them and I don't want to go.
    Chicken. I love roller coasters

One of my knuckles is black-and-blue and swollen after being repeatedly whacked with a hammer while I was chiseling up the adhesive layer left behind in the guest bathroom after I pulled up the old linoleum floor. There was plenty of swearing this morning

Having financial arrangement discussions with my bf about me moving in. Awkward, much? Hi I make a literal ass ton less of money than you. Ugh. I'd rather be having a pap smear with no ky jelly by an angry doctor than doing this today. Faaawk.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Having financial arrangement discussions with my bf about me moving in. Awkward, much? Hi I make a literal ass ton less of money than you. Ugh. I'd rather be having a pap smear with no ky jelly by an angry doctor than doing this today. Faaawk.
    I don't even have a vagina and that sounds like it'd suck a dog's ass.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    why worry about financials though? that should be the last thing on your mind when you are moving in.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

do you have kids? i don't know incog, usually stuff like does not change and ends in separation. usually. i'm hoping for a miracle for you in the meantime. have you made other posts talking about this? if so i've missed it.
    Yeah I've commented about this before. If you see a shooting star wish that Incognito's wife stops breathing in her sleep.....

Quote Originally Posted by sehvral View Post
    One of my knuckles is black-and-blue and swollen after being repeatedly whacked with a hammer while I was chiseling up the adhesive layer left behind in the guest bathroom after I pulled up the old linoleum floor. There was plenty of swearing this morning
    LOL @ shevral. Its not funny that your knuckle is busted, but the way you said it was.