+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

English professors evaluate students all the time based on what they write you ditz.
    can you possibly be an english professor then?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I never understand this. Even in this thread there's been quite a few regulars coming to the AID of Elle. In the same thread, a few regulars are arguing with other regulars. I fail to see how this is some huge veteran vs newbie debate. Is this what you'll say every time someone doesn't agree with you?
    show me a similar kind of veteran vs veteran.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Fixed your post babe.
    Indi you have less reason than anyone on this forum as you have managed to prove one too many times. bitterness spills from every post that you make. always trying to prove your greatness, are you lonely as well as bored?

that question needs no reply, please keep your comments to yourself.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    show me a similar kind of veteran vs veteran.
    lol, you obviously don't pay much attention. I can't speak for others, but I can surely speak for myself. And I've gotten into it with quite a few of them.

Indi, Vash, CBII, Dopp, OV, Fras

I post what I want no matter who it agrees or disagrees with. In this thread, it just so happens that I'm stating my opinion that Elle is exaggerating her beauty.
    I don't chase, I replace.

lol, you obviously don't pay much attention. I can't speak for others, but I can surely speak for myself. And I've gotten into it with quite a few of them.

Indi, Vash, CBII, Dopp, OV, Fras

I post what I want no matter who it agrees or disagrees with. In this thread, it just so happens that I'm stating my opinion that Elle is exaggerating her beauty.
    where do you live, work, go to school?

where do you live, work, go to school?
    Why does it matter?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Elle, Не отступать и не здаваться!

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, Dig, if you didn't randomly go off the deep end for virtually no goddamn reason people wouldn't gang up on you. If Elle didn't prattle on about how beautiful and smart she is people wouldn't gang up on her, either. You seem to think it has something to do with longevity. That's entirely untrue.

Look at Nish. Everyone loves her. She hasn't been here long. She's just a sensible young woman with a great personality who doesn't go nuts at the slightest perceived provocation.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

it's funny that this shit gets taken so seriously.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    can you possibly be an english professor then?
    Nope. It was an example. But I expected you to ask. Press button, get response. Come on, Elle, you are boring. Entertain me.

Indi you have less reason than anyone on this forum as you have managed to prove one too many times. bitterness spills from every post that you make. always trying to prove your greatness, are you lonely as well as bored?

that question needs no reply, please keep your comments to yourself.
    You too Dig. You are boring me to tears. "needs no reply" LOL, do you actually think you can control the board, you nutcase?

If you don't like what I post, feel free to use the Ignore feature. Your PMS gets really bad, babe. You really do go all eetee before you bleed. You should think about channelling your insanity into something useful, like a government complaints office.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

...just need some butter for my popcorn and i'm set!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why does it matter?
    It doesn't. If Bill Gates posted on here, would anyone believe it? Who could say otherwise?

Don't you all think its hilarious that, given this perfect venue to level the playing field, there are ppl like Indig who still desperately want to know who is better than her? LOL, what a horrible way to live one's life. Who gives a crap here? Really?

::sonorous voice::

Here, on the Mighty Love Forum, we all begin as equals....

I think I'm going to reinvent myself sometime. I won't tell anyone and everything you think you know about me (those who know anything) will disappear--FOREVER.

Mwhahahahahahahaha....
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It doesn't. If Bill Gates posted on here, would anyone believe it?
    Damnit Indi, I told you that it was a secret! Now I have to find some other forum.

You too Dig. You are boring me to tears. "needs no reply" LOL, do you actually think you can control the board, you nutcase?

If you don't like what I post, feel free to use the Ignore feature. Your PMS gets really bad, babe. You really do go all eetee before you bleed. You should think about channelling your insanity into something useful, like a government complaints office.
    Don't you all think its hilarious that, given this perfect venue to level the playing field, there are ppl like Indig who still desperately want to know who is better than her?
    i am flattered to be mentioned so much by you, i guess one CAN control the board. if we couldn't you wouldn't be here trying to prove to everyone how awesome and smart you are. hilarious, keep going. entertain yourself here to get away from your boring and desperate for attention life.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See Dig? You answer your own nutcase issues. So, if you can control the board, then you aren't a 2nd class citizen here. Or is that too much for your PMS-eetee brain to handle?

But you are still boring me. You can type, barely. Its amazing you are employed. What else can you do?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast