+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pros and Cons

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    CB, you seem to be awfully defensive about this whole topic. Miso's jokes, Lesa just trying to help.

Relax man. What the hell is up with this chick that you are so off your game on this? Not like you at all to get so defensive. We don't know her, but we like YOU. So stop pissing on ppl here for just trying to help. If its not useful to you, just ignore it. Motives are what's important.

When you are seeing this gal next? Sorry if I missed this post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright, alright, I'll be good.

In any case all this is academic. We'll know which way it all goes before too long.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I totally understand where CB is coming from. Why shouldn't he just want the relationship to be fun at first? It SHOULD be. I totally get this. I was formerly a person with alot of relationship jitters and if things started to get too dramatic or serious too soon, I was gone.

She's putting thumbtacks in the road when otherwise the ride would be smooth. It sucks, because even if CB is non-committal about a serious relationship to begin with, I think it would be hard to develop stronger feelings with all of this crap going on on her end.

Are you at least open to the possibility of love, Charlie?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I wasn't. I just thought he seemed to be getting a bit attached when he was upset by her blowing off their 1st couple tries to hookup. .
    Really? I'd be annoyed if I were stood up twice by ANYONE because it's just plain rude. I don't think "attachment" has anything to do with it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Really? I'd be annoyed if I were stood up twice by ANYONE because it's just plain rude. I don't think "attachment" has anything to do with it.
    I was going to respond with the exact same statement.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Are you at least open to the possibility of love, Charlie?
    of course - I'm open to anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    things are humming along.

I stayed at her place again last night. We got naked. She was still silky smooth. This time I did have condoms, and when things were getting heavy, I told her I had 'em. But she thought I was saying I didn't have any and then the moment had passed so we left it. It was still a lot of fun. I would say the first boning is fairly iminent.

She opened up a bit more. She said she's had a crush on me since we first met. Since before, when I was with Kristen. Then I asked her why the f-ck she cancelled two dates in a row. And I told her for a while I suspected she was just looking for sex. First she got offended and then when I explained why, she burst out laughing.

All that kind of conversation, when the barriers have dropped and it's kind of a mutual debrief after a sporting match. What was going on behind the scenes, on both sides.

Giga was right, I'm surprised at how girly she is underneath it all. But it only cracks through the surface every now and then. You just catch a glimpse of that side of her and it's gone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Giga was right, I'm surprised at how girly she is underneath it all. But it only cracks through the surface every now and then. You just catch a glimpse of that side of her and it's gone.
    Seems like that would be a good thing... Since you have a genuine appreciation of women, it seems preferable to the alternative.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    There's a girl that I'm actually interested in and we'll see how that goes soon.
    what happened to your other chick?

what happened to your other chick?
    I've been talking to a lot of chicks since my ex. I'm not quite sure which one you're referring to.

The one I'm talking to now is the one I've been most interested in out of them all. We started talking in December and things have been progressing smoothly. The only thing really holding us back is that she's two hours from me and distance sucks. She's actually going to be here at my house to see me later this evening and will be leaving the next morning.

I've been holding off and saying anything about this as I tire of posting about the girls I'm talking to only to lose interest and confuse everyone. I do have a lot that I want to write about, so expect a nice update on me and my thoughts in a few weeks.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I've been holding off and saying anything about this as I tire of posting about the girls I'm talking to only to lose interest and confuse everyone. I do have a lot that I want to write about, so expect a nice update on me and my thoughts in a few weeks.
    When you find that right girl for you. You will do things that you thought you would not. And you would not feel too awkward about doing those things. It will be a great feeling. A good feeling.

Enjoy the now and when that day comes enjoy much more.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Update:

we're still seeing each other. I still think she's great, but I think I'm cooling off a bit. I don't know why.

She's gone the other way I think. She's getting more into it.

I still like her, I enjoy hanging out with her, I'm still attracted to her physically (I still froth every time she puts on a bikini) but I don't feel like I need to see her.

we're still seeing each other. I still think she's great, but I think I'm cooling off a bit. I don't know why.
    Not emotionally / intellectually stimulating enough?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nah, she's smart and funny. I think it's a bit because I was enjoying the chase and now it's finished.

She does talk a bit too much though. Sometimes I feel like saying "that's enough talking now."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How do you think she'd react if you DID tell her to quit talking? (I actually have a sister that talks too much. we tell her it is someone else's turn to talk all the time, and she is pretty good natured about it.)
    Last edited by vashti; 05-02-09 at 06:06 AM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast