+ Follow This Topic
Page 154 of 405 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am so annoyed at all the cute male nurses and young doctors. ahh, too much eye candy! what's up with all the handsome tall young african american doctors?
    i can't even imagine being treated by one, i'd be treating it like a date.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i am so annoyed at all the cute male nurses and young doctors. ahh, too much eye candy! what's up with all the handsome tall young african american doctors?
    i can't even imagine being treated by one, i'd be treating it like a date.
    my ob doctor who will hopefully deliver my baby is a tall, handsome, chocolate man. he is so yummy. he's so good about making women feel comfortable too. the man will just untie your robe and put his hand any ol' place he feels it necessary without asking or being nervous. you would love him.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    my ob doctor who will hopefully deliver my baby is a tall, handsome, chocolate man. he is so yummy. he's so good about making women feel comfortable too. the man will just untie your robe and put his hand any ol' place he feels it necessary without asking or being nervous. you would love him.
    OMG, you made me giggle like a little girl
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Does that guy have a beautiful wife and they have twins? I can't remember his name, but there was a doc matching that description up here in SF a few years back.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I spent so much of this weekend going out and hanging out with one of my AmeriCorps teammates.

Thing is, I took off from work so next week's pay check will be smaller, and I'll be quitting my job soon. I pulled out 60 dollars to last me the week and spent 50 just on dinner tonight.

We've been going non-stop and I'm really sick of it, I feel absolutely depleted.

I am by no means an extrovert, the more time I spend out, and with people, the more drained I feel.

I just feel irritated at everything and at nothing in particular.

I'm not sleepy, but I wish I could just go to sleep and skip this part because it's like an itch I can't scratch.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was annoyed by the deputies that were responsible for severely beating a prisoner I received after he was downgraded form ICU, having begun to recover from a subdural hematoma and intubation, with multiple contusions and abrasions to his face and stun gun holes to his torso. He still a a boot imprint on his forehead three days after he was admitted. He was a scrawny guy, and unarmed (in custody). I can't imagine WHY it took 8 deputies to restrain him.

I actually was thinking about misombra when I assessed him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm annoyed that my muscles haven't recovered from Saturday's paintballing session. It felt like someone had beaten my legs with hammers when I got up on Sunday, and they only feel a little better this morning. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you're running full speed with full gear and a paintball gun and walking bent knee between sniper towers to maintain cover. I nailed one guy right in the top of his head, HA!
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

A new friend of mine just recently launched an online magazine.
    (When you are in the fashion business/industry you must follow principles/guidelines/netiquettes; let it be clothes, shoes, accessories, hat and etc. - this is general knowledge and common sense. -- it's like wearing white socks with black shoes and telling people you are a fashion expert??!!!)

--
    I noticed this individual kept wearing hats in few occasions at lounges & clubs; promoting his magazine.
    In the" hat etiquette" it is forbidden to wear a hat inside.
    So I thought as a friendly suggestion, I should let him know.- so i messaged him.

You know what he does in return? He publishes my comment on his BBM, facebook and other social networking sites!
    Of course i addressed this to his attention, telling him his actions are insulting and I wrote to him in confidence and his reply back was - well I wanted to hear other peoples feed back.

but was it necessary to quote my comments? and to inform our mutual friends that it was I, who said this?!!
    Talk about trying to give a helping hand.

people these days find ways to sabotaging someone, vs. befriending someone.

or is it my ego? have i taken this to personal?
    because I am very upset and offended.

Quote Originally Posted by utbuntouchable View Post
    but was it necessary to quote my comments? and to inform our mutual friends that it was I, who said this?!!
    Well, it IS inappropriate for men to wear hats inside. The way I see it, he just spread his own asinine behavior around. He didn't make you look bad, he made himself look bad.

I'm annoyed that I'm out of dental floss.
    Spammer Spanker

I immensely dislike it when people make assumptions. Fawk. ASK. ME.

I will give you my opinion.

Grrr.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't begin tell you what a drag it is to work in the hospital on a Monday. I must seriously avoid doing this again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, it IS inappropriate for men to wear hats inside. The way I see it, he just spread his own asinine behavior around. He didn't make you look bad, he made himself look bad.

I'm annoyed that I'm out of dental floss.
    I wear my hat inside...I always wear a hat. I mean if its a formal event I'll lose my hat but if I'm just walkin into McD's or something the hat is stayin on.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I'm annoyed that my mom made homemade Lasagna...it was so good but then I ate like 20 lbs of it....but what was I to do?...it was so good...I can feel my arteries clog. I'd better put money back now for my bypass surgery....all 4 cheeses are just sittin in my heart.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I'm annoyed that my mom made homemade Lasagna...it was so good but then I ate like 20 lbs of it....but what was I to do?...it was so good...I can feel my arteries clog. I'd better put money back now for my bypass surgery....all 4 cheeses are just sittin in my heart.
    She cooked 20lb of anything???! Did she intend to feed an army or what?

Looks fancy, but of course the payback is that I'll have to spend all of next week on figuring out how to make a good physical model of it. Next semester I'll do a square building for once.