+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Traditional Women

cam you hit the nail on the head. i do blame women that came before me. i'm new to dating and i have to say i always thought men were supposed to open the door and supposed to be chivalrous and send flowers to get the girls attention. i've been sorely disappointed with the caliber of men in that regard, i honestly don;t expect it anymore and gosh if a guy was to act in that fashion i would literally adore it. unfortunately for me being 33 i don;t want a guy in his 40's that has those qualities. i want a 30 something yr old that does. but he doesn’t seem to exist anymore because the alpha female destroyed him
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to date asian or indian, Cam. You aren't too old for a family. I know a fellow just like you who got started around your age. Or, finding your perfect lady, you could adopt. There are many kids who could use the stable home and love you could provide. Just not stolen Chinese babies...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    mis is right, simple creatures who have very simple and often superficial demands (height, hair, average build, smart enough, a trinket to show off to their gfs, docile and non-confrontational--particularly when it comes to questioning women and their role in society).
    no. that is not what i meant.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    cam you hit the nail on the head. i do blame women that came before me. i'm new to dating and i have to say i always thought men were supposed to open the door and supposed to be chivalrous and send flowers to get the girls attention. i've been sorely disappointed with the caliber of men in that regard, i honestly don;t expect it anymore and gosh if a guy was to act in that fashion i would literally adore it. unfortunately for me being 33 i don;t want a guy in his 40's that has those qualities. i want a 30 something yr old that does. but he doesn’t seem to exist anymore because the alpha female destroyed him
    Well, you have good values However, like all of the early 30-somethings, you are either: a) holding out of the early 30 something guy who will be chivalrous or b) give in to his crappy milquetoast ways.

It is time more of you realized that my generation was the last one with balls, a spine, guts, and a brain. There are some among your generation--sadly, they're getting killed on battlefields.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You need to date asian or indian, Cam. You aren't too old for a family. I know a fellow just like you who got started around your age. Or, finding your perfect lady, you could adopt. There are many kids who could use the stable home and love you could provide. Just not stolen Chinese babies...
    Oh, she'll definitely be "foreign made." I agree with that. I prefer Indian--very smart, not manipulative, and genuinely hardworking and good women. If I were to get married, I'd want to reproduce. Otherwise, there's no point in getting married. I don't need her wage labor. And, unless she is my best friend that I don't want to part with, then there's no point in marriage.

Indi, it would be nice to "look" around for what you are suggesting, but I've ****ed around "looking for her" for a decade and after awhile.... I'm planning on moving when the right opportunity arises; so, I have to make decisions about career because "she" whomever "she" is has occupied enough of my time. The women are independent and astute observers, so if they can't see who I am, then there's very little to help the situation.

But Misombra

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    no. that is not what i meant.
    That is what you said.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    That is what you said.
    no. that is not what i said.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i want a 30 something yr old that does. but he doesn’t seem to exist anymore because the alpha female destroyed him
    Yes, sometimes the Alpha Female destroyed him. After all, the young guys have been brow-beaten into submission.

But...sometimes, a guy will forfeit his principles for a cheap lay.... Guys are just as stupid as women in this regard...they will forfeit their principles for an orgasm. If hot feminist chick hates dominant males, then the guy that wants to get into her pants will say/do anything or adopt any behavior that will be rewarded. And, sometimes...a woman will give it up just because the guy has a hot body and a thick dick (and...most importantly...all the other girls want him, but at the moment, "she" has his attention).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indi, it would be nice to "look" around for what you are suggesting, but I've ****ed around "looking for her" for a decade and after awhile.... I'm planning on moving when the right opportunity arises; so, I have to make decisions about career because "she" whomever "she" is has occupied enough of my time. The women are independent and astute observers, so if they can't see who I am, then there's very little to help the situation.
    Yes. I suppose it sounds easy to advise you to date around, but I don't quite understand your situation. I'd have to admit that, at my age (not too far off from you), I doubt I'd be terribly interested in dating around.

I suppose you've considered, C, that a lady of the sort you'd find interesting might be just as worn out and tired of 'the game' as you are. I really have no idea how one would overcome such a barrier, except to widen your social network and just enjoy being friends with people you find interesting. You live a pretty good life, there is no reason not to enjoy it. There are plenty of decent, interesting people to meet just be being friendly. I still meet people like this all the time, and I don't think I go particularly out of my way, its just inherent in the things I do.

I can't help but emphasize activities, tho. Everyone I know who recently met someone, did so through some kind of social networking: bridge, wine, hiking, martial arts, music, language. You can't meet people stuck in front of a computer.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, what a pack of f-cking losers.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    charlieboy is always the voice of reason.

btw - lots of young males i work with hold the door for me. I don't know where you guys are finding your bottom-feeders!

CB is not a voice of reason, he's a voice of denial (maybe with a tad of xenophobia mixed in). Praise him for getting pissed off at people he doesn't understand. That will surely set everything right and solve everything.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think BJs are demeaning to women and have always dissuaded women from doing that to me. Second, I think that it is hypocritical on the part of a radical feminist to have anything to do with men. Period. War is not a part-time venture. You either fight an enemy or you don't.

While I don't like radical feminism, I have always respected those radical feminists who practice what they preached and have been good friends with many of them. We agree to disagree and focus on those issues in the world that we share in common in the rational world. I have even accept their hatred of men from a purely theoretical standpoint--it is very much like any belief system.
    Radical Feminism =/= Hatred of Men
    Radical Feminism = Hatred of Patriarchy

Also, the bolded section makes no internal sense.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    CB is not a voice of reason, he's a voice of denial (maybe with a tad of xenophobia mixed in). Praise him for getting pissed off at people he doesn't understand. That will surely set everything right and solve everything.
    I'm so just so bored of listening to your rants about women. You are always trying to take this moral highground against female kind, making these shopping lists of faults in their collective character.

I actually have found no difficulty with women in general and with women's willingness to make a commitment. Kristen for example, waited for me for nine months while I was overseas. I have never been cheated on. I have never been treated badly by a woman I've really cared about.

I think the problem is women don't want to make a commitment with YOU, and I don't blame them. You're an incredible bore.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 27-09-09 at 12:45 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast