+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    See Dig? You answer your own nutcase issues. So, if you can control the board, then you aren't a 2nd class citizen here. Or is that too much for your PMS-eetee brain to handle?

But you are still boring me. You can type, barely. Its amazing you are employed. What else can you do?
    fcuk you bitch. i am done with you. may you be the miserable whore that you are for the rest of your short life.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why, thank you Dig. I promise you I will do my very best continuing to be the very miserable whore that I am. Bless your heart, darling.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    fcuk you bitch. i am done with you. may you be the miserable whore that you are for the rest of your short life.
    You do realize that by posting this all your doing is giving Indi what she wants, right? She's been egging you on to get this response from you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Might I add I love how Indi responds? It's so calm and funny to me.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i swear, popping into this thread is like smelling my own shit.

the thought has crossed my mind, but i'd never do it. which is why i have ass wipers like those fat sumo wrestlers.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You do realize that by posting this all your doing is giving Indi what she wants, right? She's been egging you on to get this response from you.
    I told her to entertain me. She's just being accommodating. I think its sweet, especially for a single gal on a Friday night. Truly kind of her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL this is impressive, indig do you not know the way indi operates by now???? c'mon i adore the both of you coz firstly you are emotional in the best way and indi coz she eggs everyone on, fcking brilliant btw indi. elle i' m starting to adore coz she doesn't give up, this thread is funny, c'mon fcking funny everyone, elle is loving it, i'm loving it, indi is loving it and indig just know i love you
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 14-03-09 at 12:59 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At this point, I will actually say I'm really enjoying Elle's posts. She is very cool. Doesn't get upset, and is just like "oh, k, whatever, guess I'll bring up whether I look hotter in silk or cashmere".

Anyway, I should pack it in for tonight. Its been fun, gang.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

These two statements contradict each other:
    I am above average looks, above average income, education and intellect
    do you actually think you can control the board, you nutcase
    Your PMS gets really bad, babe. You really do go all eetee before you bleed
    i think this need not be explained.
    this is not the way members of inteligencia joke. Or even just those with real "education and intellect". especially intellegent and educated in their thirties (as you described yourself). I know many scientists of international recognition in their field, they are rich and educated but there's no possible way they would go on the internet, on love forum, and start joking like this... they just DON"T FIND IT FUNNY. they are beyond that just like we don't find playing barbie-dolls funny anymore. they have different ways of intertaining themselves. They go to restaurants and receptions, travel.. well you realize theirs lots of stuff for rich and smart to intertain themselves with rather than post the obove, and shitting and arguing bout who's prettier and who's smarter Hope you at least realize that point...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Elle,

You don't know what you are talking about. You don't know any scientists of "international recognition". Not at 17. LOL. That is all.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You don't know what you are talking about. You don't know any scientists of "international recognition". Not at 17. LOL. That is all.
    oh weak weak argument. And this post actually sounds funny to me. well this is in support to my argument. You don't even think it possible that a 17 y.o. could know such a person, that means you didn't right? (Well i don't judge ppl by who they know, i only said it because you tried to make fun of me) my mom and her colleges are. Of course i don't know all of them as close friends but long enough to be sure that they don't behave or intertain themselves like this. See i could've, just like you claimed myself to be supersmart as well superpretty and with supergood genes, but at i didn't
    i'm pround of it, of course part of the reason is that i don't wanna involve their names in this discussion, this is just dirty, so you can shit me at least it's me who didn't just let go and continued on with this discussion, so that at least stands to reason,, but not them.
    Last edited by elle; 15-03-09 at 05:42 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Darling, do you really think that a college professor, or a doctor or a lawyer or whomever would admit to someone like you about having some fun in a site such as this? There's a reason why its anonymous, girl.

I suppose you can't imagine 'those people' doing all sorts of things, but they do. We are human just like the next person. You are very young and a lot left to learn.

Stop taking your stereotyped ideas about scientists from Hollywood, silly girl.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You must be Dig's daughter. Poor thing, if so.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    See i could've, just like you claimed myself to be supersmart as well superpretty and with supergood genes,
    I am above average looks, above average income, education and intellect. I lead a pretty charmed life by most standards.
    Above average is still a long shot away from Super.

Stop taking your stereotyped ideas about scientists from Hollywood, silly girl.
    DARLING you should try spending free time with smart educated & rich ppl at least a few times, at least as their friends daughter and this will be enough to realize that this is not so.
    And those posts about pms.. They wouldn't find it funny i asure you. And yes, maybe they do go on the internet but not to LOVE forum.. ..in their thirties
    i never said they don't go to restaurants, that they don't drink or anything..

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast