+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

Personally I think George just snapped.

They'll be finding the severed heads of hookers under his bed before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    OMG I have seen the light, thank you loveforum for producing the same advice for my dense head over and over again.

All I need to do is be positive and drop my negative attitude. If I do that girls will like me because it is all about personality. What a fool I have been ! Thank you all.

what exactly would you like to hear George? the truth obviously refuses to sink in, so throw us a line. we'll agree with everything you say, we'll even put women down too, so then you can be happy that you were right all along and STFU.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Truth be told, he's ugly inside & out.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I'm pretty much the nicest person on this forum.

I'm pretty much the nicest person on this forum.
    ->you're delusional. I would love to know what your jobs is? science fiction novelist?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    ->you're delusional. I would love to know what your jobs is? science fiction novelist?
    I'm an accountant.

I'm an accountant.
    And finally, i know what you do. Unfortunately, the same field with my bf. I'm thinking: is any guy in this field think like this?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by thirdtimelucky View Post
    "Worst advice ever. I'm not kidding. Men need confidence boosters and telling them to lower their standard is a swift kick in the balls."

idk if George is an average looking guy and coffee girl and gym girl are smoking hot, he's got no shot. Hitting on them is a swift kick in the balls from a beautiful girl with a lovely shoe on. I know for a fact that i am 35 and ok looking and I have almost no chance with those girls if they look how I think they look, even with a good attitude and some decent moves.... and money. I have a mate who consistently hits on amazing looking women and always get rejected and thinks average looking women are gross.
    Wow, and someone would dare tell me that I am shallow? pfft.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I was not good looking enough to fit in with her little fantasy. Now she is probably still single and ageing on her own - what a bloody tragic waste.

That is why I dislike women - they ruin everything with their spoiled demanding stupidity.
    Than I have to hear from girls that are my friend (not girlfriend) about how her boyfriend is an ass (which it enters one ear and leaves the other cause I don't care and will show no pity). Sometimes I think that all these girls are dating that one and the same ass. Not to boil anything further but just saying.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I wonder if my absemce of very many friends has anything to do with it ? Do girls prefer guys with lots of friends so they can get into a big group of friends and have adventures ? I mean, I have friends but they're kinda.. well.. I had to relocate. I don't feel the need to go out to parties or go to big social events I am rather happy in my own little shell living in isolation. But.. yeah.. I need a girl.

and bg is back!

I am rather happy in my own little shell living in isolation. But.. yeah.. I need a girl.
    learn to be happy by yourself first. Nothing good comes out of desperation. True story
    keep it simple

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    and bg is back!

learn to be happy by yourself first. Nothing good comes out of desperation. True story
    I just finished saying that I am happy on my own.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I missed you george
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I wonder if my absemce of very many friends has anything to do with it ? Do girls prefer guys with lots of friends so they can get into a big group of friends and have adventures ? I mean, I have friends but they're kinda.. well.. I had to relocate. I don't feel the need to go out to parties or go to big social events I am rather happy in my own little shell living in isolation. But.. yeah.. I need a girl.
    which part of the above quotation doesnt scream :"i'm desperate for a gf. Any girl pls!"
    keep it simple

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

OMG I have seen the light, thank you loveforum for producing the same advice for my dense head over and over again.

All I need to do is be positive and drop my negative attitude. If I do that girls will like me because it is all about personality. What a fool I have been ! Thank you all.
    I love it, this is so f*ing funny to me ;P

ANYWAY you need to drop focusing on girls and instead focus on work. The better the accountant you are the more money you make and the bitches are all about money

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast