+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You dumped me and replaced me within a week. I hate you but god do I love you. You remain cold as ice no matter what I say. You are the love of my life but I wish I never met you.

I lost all respect for you when instead of taking responsibility for cheating on me you turned it around to me spoiling your birthday because I found out.

What twisted logic is that anyway?

And then to say if I had never found out we would still be together ... err yeah but it wouldn't have changed the fact that you cheated on me, decieved and betrayed me I just wouldn't have known just how low you really are

Really I am much better off without you in my life, you can't even acknowledge what you have done is wrong without pointing the finger somewhere else

The bit that really sucks about all of this is that I truly loved you, gave you my heart and you threw it back in my face and now I'm the one that ends up hurting ... thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by MartinSL View Post
    You dumped me and replaced me within a week. I hate you but god do I love you. You remain cold as ice no matter what I say. You are the love of my life but I wish I never met you.
    Same here. Dumped me and already had someone lined up waiting. Hate him with a passion but love him and missing him with all my heart.

Even though I swore to myself I'd never call you again, I did. And once again, you said no. Why can't I just let you go? Don't you see we're meant to be? How could I be wrong about the only thing I have ever been sure of? I can't lose you... please don't go...

Thanks for your email

I don't know if I want to catch up in a few months when everything has calmed down and I'm not sure relationship counselling will help with the trust issues if we decide to get back together

I can't even think about that now.

I just want some sapce, lots of it.

I was really pissed that you were on that dating site when we were suppose to sorting things out. I'm over that now but I'm not over you and I need to be.

I try to forget about you, about us, but once again you called me and left a message. I hung up on you 2 days ago with the idea to never talk to you again. Why are you doing this? Why are you torturing me? I miss you so much... but I hate you just as much. I want to hear your voice so bad... but I know it won't bring me any good. I want to... but I won't call back. You replaced me with another. I need to move on. You are the love of my life... my baby... my one true love... but only in my own little head. I need peace of mind, please stop tempting me. I love you and always will.

I love you.. so very much.. the same as I ever did.. how can it be that your feelings just changed?? HOWWWW???? I just cant understand!! and how long have you just been saying the words only to make me happy? dont you remember how u felt when ur 'sis' left you? and my pain was the same when my best friend left me.. and that pain brought us together..we would never, ever do that to each other.. and now, you did.. but its much worse, because I believed in your forever, and I gave you everything I had to give..

yesterday..
    when I would wake at night..
    I would just reach out..
    and you were there..
    I could feel ur arms around me..
    and so much love..
    and I would go right back to peaceful sleep..

today..
    when I wake at night..
    I reach out..
    and touch cold, empty nothingness...
    ur not here..
    and I want to scream..
    but I dont have the strength..
    and so I cry for the rest of the endless hours...

F*CK you f*CK you f*cK you omg you know I'm here and u know how much I am suffering... how can u just not talk to me.. how can u do this to me.. YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!

I just want you to be happy.. if its with me cool, if not thats cool too.. I just dont like being in limbo.. and I cant wait around for you. I will give you some time, if I am still single in a month or so Ill contact you and find out whats going on between us.. but I am not going to wait for you, it just isnt fair.

You and I both know that we can never be just friends. Friends meet and talk. We won't.

Funny as ... Good to see you deleted your dating profile at last, shame you didn't do that 4 months ago when we got back together.

Fact you deleted it the week after I dumped you actually made me laugh, thanks for that

if you could please... please... not do anything else that could possibly hurt me.. just for awhile.. I just cant take it right now.. and I dont know if its ok to say this to you or not..

I was looking forward to getting home.. so I could have some vodka to kill the pain.. after I saw that the picture was gone, I guess nothing will kill the pain..now I cant wait till I can sleep.. but even if I sleep, I'm, afraid of the morning..because there will be even more pain.. and I wont allow myself to drink till evening.. well things change.. maybe I will just be drunk all day...

now I have to post more comments so I can post my link.. maybe I should just send it to him

I hope this will be the last one

Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast