+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: today

As hard as it is, and as lonely as it is, you gotta stay positive and BELEIVE you will meet someone better again. I made spreadsheet after spreadsheet telling myself pros and cons about my ex, wrote journals, letters to myself, you name it...but my heart kept fighting my head until I figured it out. Our relationship was crap! And we are exes. End of story. Yeah people can preach all the advice in the world but until you get it no one can help you. I share the same feelings as you, I just dont want to waste anymore time thinking about what could be.

i didtn even get to spill my beans either... lol.. o well.

so i sent her a txt asking if she got my msg.. she said "yes I did. I just dont know how I feel about it." NOt sure what to say now.. ugh.....

What did your message say?

Me: hey how's it going? Im going to florida next week. Do you want to meet me this sunday or we next week?
    Her: Things are good. How are you? Is there any particular reason you want to meet?
    Me: Im doing well. I want to see you. PLus I have some of your things.
    Me (the next day): did you get my tx msg yesterday
    Her(today): yes i did. I just dont know how I feel about it.

Both barrels, "listen up wench, you're doing my head in, get your skank ass round here cos i've got things to say!"

Erm, or perhaps with a bit more diplomacy!

Maybe ask her what's holding her back?

ugh....

how about just saying i cant make it.. but then im in the same spot I was....

I could say "Im not trying to put pressure on you. I jsut wanted to hang out." BUt again im lying...

damnit! i guess she can wait.. she made me wait for a day. If i dont meet up with her Im in the same position I was in...

I could say "Im not trying to put pressure on you. I jsut wanted to hang out." BUt again im lying...

damnit! i guess she can wait.. she made me wait for a day. If i dont meet up with her Im in the same position I was in...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Me: hey how's it going? Im going to florida next week. Do you want to meet me this sunday or we next week?
    Her: Things are good. How are you? Is there any particular reason you want to meet?
    Me: Im doing well. I want to see you. PLus I have some of your things.
    Me (the next day): did you get my tx msg yesterday
    Her(today): yes i did. I just dont know how I feel about it.
    fark it's not Karen is it?

That's about as cryptic as I get

my interpretation would be she does but just isn't ready yet to deal with it otherwise she would have just said no. She's maybe trying to work through some stuff but that's pretty selfish if she can't communicate what is going on. She's just stringing you along, forget her, If she gets her shit together and actually can get to the point of wanting to see you she will contact you.

Karen just did the same to me, she said she wants to try again but needs to change her state of mind. I read that as she did and realises that she needs to do thigs different , so I figured we could at least talk about it but then she went real cold on my again and I asked her couple of times if we could talk and got nothing other than she will see me on the 17th. Figured out the state of mind comment had nothing to do with her changing her feelings towards the relationship but what she meant was I do want to get back together but right now I'm too ****ed up to deal with it so I don't want to talk to you about until I've worked through some stuff

So she basically threw mw a line of hope so I keep hanging in there, same as she did when she told me she hasn't told anyone we have split up yet (4 weeks after we broke up)

She just doesn't want to say no so I go and move on whilst she figures out what she wants

yeah... thats how im taking it.. not sure how to respond though...

maybe "i wasnt trying to pressure you. I just didnt know if you got the text. Let me know." I guess I can wait to do the letter....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    yeah... thats how im taking it.. not sure how to respond though...

maybe "i wasnt trying to pressure you. I just didnt know if you got the text. Let me know." I guess I can wait to do the letter....
    My goodness. Stop playing around and just be honest. Just tell her there are some things you want to talk about. If she decides she doesn't want to talk to you, then that's the end of it. There's the closure you were looking for. Stop dragging it out. Do something real.

dont respond. Just take back her stuff and forget about it.

One of the reason I dumped Karen back in Feb was because she didn't know if she wanted to be with me, and now it's June and I'm waiting around whilst .... she decides again if she wants to be with me or not

It's crap and I said it to her in Feb if you really want to be with someone you will be and you make it happen

Same thing is happening here with you. She dumped you because she didn't want to be with you and now she's telling you she doesn't know how she feels. She's not saying she wants to be with you so nothing has changed!!!

Until she contacts you and says she does want to be with you and does want to make it work I'd just forget about her

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    My goodness. Stop playing around and just be honest. Just tell her there are some things you want to talk about. If she decides she doesn't want to talk to you, then that's the end of it. There's the closure you were looking for. Stop dragging it out. Do something real.
    Don't try to bring logic into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Don't try to bring logic into this.
    I know. It doesn't seem to fit in this thread.

It's almost as if DarkHelmet likes posting about his failed love life on the internet more than he likes to make serious attempts at a love life.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast