+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Is everyone still bitter because I banned Doppel and deleted all of his posts?

And Zuros... and a few other people that weren't noticed...
    Hmmm. You have the power to ban people and delete posts, or is this some sort of russian post modern humour that i dont get?

Are you the owner of the site or something? I thought it was that polish loveadmin guy?

It does seem strange that you have carte blanche to insult everyone and ridicule the jew without censor.

The plot thickens.

Too many questions and not enough answers........

ps, are you also this nick guy? Wtf is going on. Mental site.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Hmmm. You have the power to ban people and delete posts, or is this some sort of russian post modern humour that i dont get?

Are you the owner of the site or something? I thought it was that polish loveadmin guy?

It does seem strange that you have carte blanche to insult everyone and ridicule the jew without censor.

The plot thickens.

Too many questions and not enough answers........
    Depends on who you ask. If you ask Mish, the aussie with the huge vagina, I don't have any real ability here, and the people in the private forum are talking to an "invisible friend". He took basic programming courses and thinks that's the limit for what you can actually do on a computer.

Loveadmin is also under a similar impression. When I sent him a file containing every username, email, and password on LF, he had this to say:

Depends on who you ask. If you ask Mish, the aussie with the huge vagina, I don't have any real ability here, and the people in the private forum are talking to an "invisible friend". He took basic programming courses and thinks that's the limit for what you can actually do on a computer.

Loveadmin is also under a similar impression. When I sent him a file containing every username, email, and password on LF, he had this to say:

hahahh. if thats true about having all the passwords, you should bring cam back. Actually, you probably already did ITT. hahahahaha So, who the fck is nick then? Btw , i doubt mish will be happy about you saying that man,lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No one can get rid of him. (They've tried.) That's why he is still here. And the Jew he ridicules is me (I converted), so everyone ignores him because they know he is simply looking to get attention from me. Negative attention is better than none at all, I suppose.

For the record, he is the whitest so-called Arab on the planet. I believe he is faking.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No one can get rid of him. (They've tried.) That's why he is still here. And the Jew he ridicules is me (I converted), so everyone ignores him because they know he is simply looking to get attention from me. Negative attention is better than none at all, I suppose.

For the record, he is the whitest so-called Arab on the planet. I believe he is faking.
    Omg, hes reached the nirvana. An unbannable poster. I thought it was just rumours. Tbf Vashti,, i think he likes you.
    Arab? I thought he was a commie.

This is what petit said about me making friends with him to stay safe. hahahaha Its not true btw. I dislike him the same as every other person in the world. Like fckn scooby doo this place.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tbf Vashti,, i think he likes you.
    Arab? I thought he was a commie.
    He's a commie, an Arab, a nerd, and a vegan. We've been buddies for years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He's a commie, an Arab, a nerd, and a vegan. We've been buddies for years.
    Strange he only has 700 odd posts. i guess he just resets it or makes a new name. Doppel must be fuming lol.

A real jew wouldn't capitalize Arab.

A real jew wouldn't capitalize Arab.
    True dat.....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I sent him a file containing every username, email, and password on LF, he had this to say:
    Noone has any privacy anymore. Seems like every week there is yet another 'security breach' (healthcare, university..the banks & govt too am sure, they just aren't saying).

I used to worry about internet privacy. I'm at the point now where I basically never post or email anything I wouldn't be prepared to see published in a newspaper. Not to say I'd be happy about it, but that's the reality of today's 'security'.

Love this guy, btw:

[url]http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/Judge+took+clothes+airport+protest+policy+guilty+i ndecent+exposure/6964512/story.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is everyone still bitter because I banned Doppel and deleted all of his posts?
    You shouldn't have deleted his posts, there were some really good ones.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Noone has any privacy anymore. Seems like every week there is yet another 'security breach' (healthcare, university..the banks & govt too am sure, they just aren't saying).
    You'd be surprised at [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(algorithm)#Proofs_of_correctness]how secure you can be[/url], with little effort. The way public-key encryption works is really awesome. If anyone solves integer factorization in polynomial time, though, we're all fu​cked.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You shouldn't have deleted his posts, there were some really good ones.
    I only deleted the threads he started. I almost finished writing the rest of the code, but I got bored half-way through.

I wish he'd come back, though.
    Last edited by KingZ; 22-07-12 at 04:01 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How does one add an avatar image to this site? KZ, may I ask your help?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Here: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/profile.php?do=editavatar[/url]

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast