+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

So I've learned some stuff...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    No, it's the fact that she seems to be testing to see if I'm some sort of passive bitch. The "law" is: I'm not some bitch to tease and **** around with. It SEEMS that she is playing games; I mean, why else would she ignore an agreed upon phone call?
    Are you serious??? Because she got unexpectedly caught up. Because she didn't hear the phone. Because the battery had run out. Believing that one missed call = game playing is nothing short of paranoia.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah. I do. I'm thinking of just dropping her; gotta assert my manliness and not going to have this shit and be like some whiny bitch poster who says "She confuses me wahhh" on here like I've seen.

This experience just proves good looking chicks aren't ever earnest. They're all a buncha game-playing bitches.
    And you're a paranoid little boy who think that a girl who misses a call is a game-playing bitch. This is what I mean about seeing the real reason you're single.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Seems highly unlikely. It was an agreed upon a time with a text message one hour later to mention that I held up my end of the bargain. I get a text not even related or acknowledging the text or call 6 hours later. Suspicious.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

It's been an hour since she initiated a faux conversation and didn't reply to my question. If that isn't a game, I don't know what is.

What was the question?

About her day, acting like I wasn't totally snubbed earlier in the day, trying to be more than civil.

A missed call is being "totally snubbed"? Over-react much?

Her "hi" would have been her about to continue the conversation where it got left off. Or do you believe that if she starts a text conversation with you, she should put her life on hold so that she can continually answer without delay? I don't know what time it is there, but I'm thinking late evening. Perhaps she was watching her favourite TV show and now it's done, she's continuing the conversation.

No, but I think (and no doubt, reasonably) that if someone initiates a text conversation which also allows them the benefit to concurrently do other things that they should only do so if they are confident they can have the courtesy to not leave the other hanging. I'd like to believe what you're saying; it's all circumstantial but this strikes me more as consistent of game-playing. I got her number within a few e-mails and now she's probably trying to pace it compulsively or it's all a game.

The thing I like about texting is that you can respond at a convenient time. That you don't have to drop everything like you do with a ringing phone. You can read a post, continue with what you were doing and respond to it later, knowing that you can pick up where you left off.

You sure sound needy, wanting someone to put their life on hold to answer your texts in a timely manner.

Oops, part duplicate post.

This bit is new:
    If you were a female poster complaining that "he starts a text conversation but sometimes gets busy and doesn't respond for an hour", I'd tell her that the world doesn't revolve around her.

I didn't SAY to put their life on hold. I expect to be treated like a human, i.e timely responses, not like some pushover bitch who's gotta sit here and take it, like she's some ****ing cat that can be playful or fair on its own terms. Evidently that's asking too much, according to you.

Tell me; how does 2 responses to my two texts averaging 1 minute between suddenly blow up to 1 hour later and counting? Highly irregular. I've never been treated in such an undignified fashion. The only times I don't think that unreasonable is if there's clear, known good reason (friend doesn't respond because he/she goes to school then work after; makes sense).

I didn't SAY to put their life on hold. I expect to be treated like a human, i.e timely responses, not like some pushover bitch who's gotta sit here and take it, like she's some ****ing cat that can be playful or fair on its own terms. Evidently that's asking too much, according to you.

Tell me; how does 2 responses to my two texts averaging 1 minute between suddenly blow up to 1 hour later and counting? Highly irregular. I've never been treated in such an undignified fashion. The only times I don't think that unreasonable is if there's clear, known good reason (friend doesn't respond because he/she goes to school then work after; makes sense).
    You've never been treated in such an undignified fashion? ROFLMAO I can just imagine you sitting there fanning your face in outrage.

I can't begin to imagine getting this bent out of shape over someone who *heaven forbid* took an hour to respond to a text. I'd just assume they got busy and will respond when they can. But then again, I know that people's lives don't revolve around me.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    But then again, I know that people's lives don't revolve around me.
    Looks like LR life revolving around girl already lol.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Looks like LR life revolving around girl already lol.
    and expects said girl's life to revolve around him

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast