+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with my personal goal....

This girl probably gets hundreds of texts. When you say "jump" she isn't going to say "how high?" You are the pursuer. You have to distinguish yourself. She acknowledged she got your text. That's a good thing. Don't get offended because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I didn't SAY to put their life on hold. I expect to be treated like a human, i.e timely responses, not like some pushover bitch who's gotta sit here and take it, like she's some ****ing cat that can be playful or fair on its own terms. Evidently that's asking too much, according to you.

Tell me; how does 2 responses to my two texts averaging 1 minute between suddenly blow up to 1 hour later and counting? Highly irregular. I've never been treated in such an undignified fashion. The only times I don't think that unreasonable is if there's clear, known good reason (friend doesn't respond because he/she goes to school then work after; makes sense).
    Such anger. tisk tisk tisk.

Dude... she doesn't owe you a GD thing at this point. If you don't like the way this is going down then NEXT her. You're far tooooooooo invested in outcomes. At this rate, you're going blow a gasket. Don't go postal on us now, you are doing great.

Now email some more gals and if this one responds back then just go with the flow or the ebb. It's all good. Geeeesh.

You'd do well to read some material on the realities of Online Dating so that you're not torn assunder whenever some chick who doesn't respond the way you expect her to. This is suppose to be fun afterall and a way for you to meet new people and build your confidence and numb you to the sting of rejection. Make an attitude adjustment or this is just going to add to the already bitterness that appears to be the essence that is you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

WTF Are you smoking? I've received NO response. This is clearly not an instance of someone starting something they couldn't finish. It looks deliberate. It's pretty obvious by now that this is some game.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    This girl probably gets hundreds of texts. When you say "jump" she isn't going to say "how high?" You are the pursuer. You have to distinguish yourself. She acknowledged she got your text. That's a good thing. Don't get offended because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.
    Yeah, but I only got two texts; I'm supposed to go from "How are you?" to a complete, mind-blowing, distinct text that totally differentiates itself from the rest? That doesn't seem at all like the general pattern of having a conversation.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Such anger. tisk tisk tisk.

Dude... she doesn't owe you a GD thing at this point. If you don't like the way this is going down then NEXT her. You're far tooooooooo invested in outcomes. At this rate, you're going blow a gasket. Don't go postal on us now, you are doing great.

Now email some more gals and if this one responds back then just go with the flow or the ebb. It's all good. Geeeesh.

You'd do well to read some material on the realities of Online Dating so that you're not torn assunder whenever some chick who doesn't respond the way you expect her to. This is suppose to be fun afterall and a way for you to meet new people and build your confidence and numb you to the sting of rejection. Make an attitude adjustment or this is just going to add to the already bitterness that appears to be the essence that is you.
    It's getting pretty annoying having basil imply that I'm some obsessed freak. My point is pretty valid; if someone starts a conversation, they should at least have the ****ing courtesy to respond or let the other know something came up.

It's starting to LOOK like you're some obsessed freak. basilandthyme is saying what, and Wakeup's saying why.

But it's basic common decency to at least tell someone you're busy. Am I crazy for being mad that my phone call was ignored out of some stupid mind game and that my text wasn't responded to out of some stupid mindgame? That's insane!

Well, if it's causing me to look bad even though I'm sure I'm not wrong, I'm just going to delete her number and not respond if she ever decides to get back to me.

Yep, it is. It's also freakin' bizarre to get so bent out of shape over it.

Well, if it's causing me to look bad even though I'm sure I'm not wrong, I'm just going to delete her number and not respond if she ever decides to get back to me.
    Why? That'd be awfully childish.

some stupid mindgame? That's insane!
    You are going crazy before it even started. Why do you think everything is so complicated?
    Seriously you need some more juice in your life - things that makes you happy. So these little things wont bother you. Bet the girl dont even remember you anymore because she busy with her stuff or mesaging with 10 other guys.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I really don't see myself as being in the wrong here. 10 bucks says if I ever get a response, there'll be no explanation for why my call was "missed" or why I didn't get a reply last night. That means she's playing games; every correspondence is going to be on her terms. Like a cat. I hardly see where that is bizarre or insane.

Now I would like an explanation for why I should just kick back and be a little subservient lapdog. I am sure that's not what a girl wants but they like to root out the weaker candidates by making them lapdogs, essentially taking 'em out of consideration.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 10-04-13 at 02:10 AM.

Shes gona PM you after year when you will fallen in love with her.

Seriously IF she ever will PM you and IF thats a game lol, than only thing I can think of is checking if you gona give any shit to her for letting you wait. If you give her some kind of negative emotion she will turn her back. IF its a game (im 1% sure it is). Good luck with everything.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Lol, I don't fall quickly. I'm not stupid so I'm not "already in love" or whatever. I just don't like this kind of treatment. I'm not one of the forum members that's some spineless little btch that talks about "She's confuthing me" (yes, Internet lisp included for satirical purposes). It's baffling that someone who wrote about wanting a nice guy would deliberately ignore one that tried to get to know them.

If you think she's fking with you then NEXT her. Whats the big freaking deal? She owes you nothing at this point and you owe her nothing at this point. If you think she owes you a better example of common courtesy then she's not for you. End Of.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast