+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 364 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: What you enjoyed today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is pretty safe to say that most women don't care for baby-talk out of a man. Most of us like manly men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, it's just something that seems like a kind of poor reason to break up with someone. A person may once in their life past the age of 12 say something like that because it was never on his radar and then realize he's done because of it

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, most of us would probably give a warning the first time...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is there anything else I should put on my conscious mind to not do?

Seriously

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm... don't spit on her when you are talking, either by accident or on purpose?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a fear of eating in the presence of girls my age because I have thick saliva that causes food to stick to my teeth HORRIBLY and end up accidentally getting it on my lips and corners of my mouth unless it has a lot of effort (so it gets it)

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I have a fear of eating in the presence of girls my age because I have thick saliva that causes food to stick to my teeth HORRIBLY and end up accidentally getting it on my lips and corners of my mouth unless it has a lot of effort (so it gets it)
    rinse your mouth out with salt water.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm feeling unusually warm and content. Friday I drank a couple friends under the table. Feh. Three Long Island Iced teas? Those are girl's drinks. I spent some time with a stunningly beautiful woman on Saturday. I think she'd like to spend some more time with me in the future. I've got a pot of ropa vieja in the fridge waiting to be eaten. Sunday morning I ate breakfast with a pack of awesome people. We joked about some of the stupidest, funniest stuff. And tonight I uncovered an old favorite computer game from when I was a wee lad. Betrayal at Krondor. One of those precious games from back when they were made for folks with brains and not the idiot demographic. Doesn't hurt that I'm listening to a bunch of laid back music, or that I'm bundled up in warm blankets and nursing an oversized mug of cocoa.
    Last edited by Gribble; 24-11-08 at 02:26 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, most of us would probably give a warning the first time...
    I remember in somewhere middleschool, I was 12 or something, I was alone in coatroom and stood there, thinking about something. Eventually I got a grin on my face. At that right moment someone stepped in and was very amazed and somehow frightened because I stood exactly at front of the door, probably looking like an evil rapist or something. That... was a mistake of my life. ..And telling one bad gay joke was another one (actually I never got the gay jokes, didn't find them funny enough somehow, but I wanted to be like others).
    Last edited by boobaa; 24-11-08 at 09:01 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

I just recieved an acceptance letter from a top Australian MBA uni. They accepted my application, woohoo!!! I honestly didn't think I'd get in, it's not easy to get in to that place.

I'll have to defer it until 2010, but the fact I got accepted really made my day.

I feel good
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I just recieved an acceptance letter from a top Australian MBA uni. They accepted my application, woohoo!!! I honestly didn't think I'd get in, it's not easy to get in to that place.

I'll have to defer it until 2010, but the fact I got accepted really made my day.

I feel good
    whoo hoo. congratulations! they should be honored to have such a smart young man there!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got an amusing message on my cell today. Some guy called, he said, "Hey, Jill. It's Joe. Just want to say hi and see what you're up to." Then he paused awkwardly, "Oh... and if this isn't Jill's number I trust you'll call me back and let me know. Thanks."

Hahah. Yeah, right buddy. Loser knows he got a fake number and he thinks I'm going to call him back to confirm it. Suuure.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

congratulations mish!!!

gerbil, i think you should call back and say you're jill.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I got an amusing message on my cell today. Some guy called, he said, "Hey, Jill. It's Joe. Just want to say hi and see what you're up to." Then he paused awkwardly, "Oh... and if this isn't Jill's number I trust you'll call me back and let me know. Thanks."

Hahah. Yeah, right buddy. Loser knows he got a fake number and he thinks I'm going to call him back to confirm it. Suuure.
    aw poor joe!

i feel sorry for them, every sat morn and sun morn i usually get a text message or two to my business number from people sayin' the same sort of things haha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I got accepted to Texas A&M's business program.
    And I had an awesome date on Saturday night and the two of us have excellent chemistry.
    And i saw Role Models last night with the boys and it was funny as hell.