+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    ya and you have to buy a car for at least 100.000$. I'm into guys with expensive cars
    Actually in real life they don't care that i'm under 18. (And i'm not very good at telling ppls age either ). Once i was approached by a guy who was 32!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on the internet a 43 y.o. wanted to ask me out. Anyway i didn't realize the first one was 32 so i had a date with him, but his age notwithstanding he had a pretty crappy car. I mean by 32 you could've saved enough to buy a Bentley or something!!
    His car was even worse than the one of my previous boyfriend who was 21 (that one was pretty down to earth and wanted to buy an even better car (good boy!)..
    i REALLY dunno what the 32 y.o was thinkin
    Wow, just wow. Oh and my car spanks 100k cars all the time and it was cheaper. I definitely see the troll part here, you can't be for real. Why would someone save hard earned money since they are 18 to be able to do nothing but buy a hunk of metal by the age of 32? that is such a stupid notion and anyone who has done that has a poor sense of judgment and will not get far in life. I would hope this 32 year old would first worry about saving up for his own place to live. If he has his own place have you ever thought that maybe that is where his money went?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-02-09 at 12:22 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ya and you have to buy a car for at least 100.000$. I'm into guys with expensive cars
    Actually in real life they don't care that i'm under 18. (And i'm not very good at telling ppls age either ). Once i was approached by a guy who was 32!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on the internet a 43 y.o. wanted to ask me out. Anyway i didn't realize the first one was 32 so i had a date with him, but his age notwithstanding he had a pretty crappy car. I mean by 32 you could've saved enough to buy a Bentley or something!!
    His car was even worse than the one of my previous boyfriend who was 21 (that one was pretty down to earth and wanted to buy an even better car (good boy!)..
    i REALLY dunno what the 32 y.o was thinkin

You're 17... can you say pedophile? Cause that's what these guys are... Keep this up, you will put yourself into compromising situations where they're going to want way more than you're willing to give... and "no" won't mean a damn thing to them.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    You're 17... can you say pedophile? Cause that's what these guys are... Keep this up, you will put yourself into compromising situations where they're going to want way more than you're willing to give... and "no" won't mean a damn thing to them.
    Saying "No" turns them on even more
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    saying "NO" and getting slapped turns me on too

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

No, we HAVE to continue, this thread got the greatest number of views and replies than any other thread in this forum.. by far

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, we HAVE to continue, this thread got the greatest number of views and replies than any other thread in this forum.. by far
    Wrong.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/3523-asians.html[/url]

**Walks into thread...looks around** What the $%#$??? What the hell are you guys talking about to get over 245 posts? Must be good but I'm too lazy to read it all.

**Backs out of thread**
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

So, basically elle is a gold digging biatch in training, and she thinks how much money a man earns defines his self confidence. I'd say something about this, but really I find clipping my toenails far more interesting and gratifying.

Anyone else really hate when you clip your nails too close, and like, your fingers hurt for a few days? That shit is really annoying. Not quite as annoying as elle, but pretty damn annoying.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Wrong.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/3523-asians.html[/url]
    and that was one started by yours truly...

raverboy

Lock this stupid troll's thread.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ i'd much rather leave it open because people actually visit it...

raverboy

So, basically elle is a gold digging biatch in training, and she thinks how much money a man earns defines his self confidence
    no, i don't care about self confidence actually if he truly does have lots of money...
    Not quite as annoying as elle,
    I undertand, it must be annoying especially if you don't have what it takes

Anyone else really hate when you clip your nails too close, and like, your fingers hurt for a few days?
    tho if you still can't clip your fingernails the right way...
    Last edited by elle; 19-02-09 at 05:34 AM.

no, i don't care about self confidence actually if he truly does have lots of money...

I undertand, it must be annoying especially if you don't have what it takes
    How does it feel to be on the path to being a hooker?
    I don't chase, I replace.

well she's a hooker too then:

Being ona path to being a hooker like her makes me feel really good..

Elle, your thread was entertainment in the beginning. Now, it is pretty boring. You want to have the biggest thread? Here's a suggestion: Write something with sense for once. We will all be amazed, I'm pretty sure.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast