+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Traditional Women

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    charlieboy is always the voice of reason.

btw - lots of young males i work with hold the door for me. I don't know where you guys are finding your bottom-feeders!
    That's because guys are naturally inclined to do nice things for females they want to bang. It's not even a cultural thing, that's instinct.

^^lol there is a compliment in there for you vash
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That's because guys are naturally inclined to do nice things for females they want to bang. It's not even a cultural thing, that's instinct.
    as opposed to guys who whine all the time at what judgemental, shallow bitches women are and wonder why they're not getting banged.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    as opposed to guys who whine all the time at what judgemental, shallow bitches women are and wonder why they're not getting banged.
    'Sombra, lets be roommates.

My girlfriend adores big dogs.

you guys can come and join my mountain commune!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I'm so just so bored of listening to your rants about women. You are always trying to take this moral highground against female kind, making these shopping lists of faults in their collective character.

I actually have found no difficulty with women in general and with women's willingness to make a commitment. Kristen for example, waited for me for nine months while I was overseas. I have never been cheated on. I have never been treated badly by a woman I've really cared about.

I think the problem is women don't want to make a commitment with YOU, and I don't blame them. You're an incredible bore.
    I've never been cheated on and women had no problem committing to me as well, however that's not what my comments were about. Nothing in my comments was "against the female kind", they were on comparisons of different mindsets, namely traditional and non traditional as I experienced them, it's too bad that you jumped to conclusions without paying attention to what I was saying. My aim was to generate awareness on this issue, that it exists and some effort should be given to understand people who experience problems stemming from issues described. I think the above just shows how far removed your thoughts are from what I was talking about. But if you are bored of my rants then don't read them, no one's holding a gun to your head.

Anyway this thread has generated too much vitriol, I reckon it should be closed.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i know this is selfish but GREAT news, my friend just became single again yay! i'm such a selfish biatch. but i have a plan to cheer her up and spend time to go out and have fun and console of course are on the cards and loadsa ice-cream on tap.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i know this is selfish but GREAT news, my friend just became single again yay! i'm such a selfish biatch. but i have a plan to cheer her up and spend time to go out and have fun and console of course are on the cards and loadsa ice-cream on tap.
    Well apparently I am on that list with you. I play the devil's advocate when my roommate brings up wanting to break up with his girlfriend, but honestly its in his better interest. Not that saying that makes it any better

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Kind of seems like a self fulfilling prophecy doesn't it?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    Radical Feminism =/= Hatred of Men
    Radical Feminism = Hatred of Patriarchy

Also, the bolded section makes no internal sense.
    Actually, the comments make perfect sense. Ideologically-driven people will see and respect the same traits in another regardless of whether they agree with one another's positions. Of course, my ideological position has very little to do with gender issues and has a lot more to do with appreciation for critiques of modernism.

Nevertheless, radical feminists and I share a common interest in philosophy and I at least appreciate their efforts at deconstructionism from a purely methodological stance. When I say that feminists should have nothing to do with men and when I then say I enjoy talking with them, its largely because gender/sex roles are, in those moments, irrelevant. In those moments of intellectual conversation, I am no more a man than "she" is a woman.

And, actually...that is when I most thoroughly enjoy the company of women: namely, when sex/gender has very little to do with our relationship and when it is based more solidly in intellectualism. I find that is the best way, for me, to eventually have a relationship...when it moves from a first position of ungendered intellectualism and it is then that I am most likely to be most deeply attracted to "her"--i.e., approach each other as two minds before we approach each other as two bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Haha, that made me laugh.

I just kind of hold the door open for everyone though. That's just the way I was raised.

Actually, when my girlfriend and I go out, I try to seat her, but she's not used to being treated like a woman deserves, I guess. Then again, not many are, these days.

Women like to put penises in their mouths. Thats kinda weird. If you think a type of person that loves sucking on big dirty penises is going to be semi-sane or form coherent logic you have another thing coming. Women are insane. Leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Women like to put penises in their mouths. Thats kinda weird. If you think a type of person that loves sucking on big dirty penises is going to be semi-sane or form coherent logic you have another thing coming. Women are insane. Leave it at that.
    Just connecting the dots..

I don't think it's fair to categorize women the way you did Mish. :/

Let me put it this way; if you guys can go out on a date with a woman, say all the shit you're muttering on here, and somehow get the girl to accept your views and get her to go on another date with you, then I will admit that there is some truth to your thoughts and ideas.

Otherwise, you just need to shut your mouth.

You'll find life's a bit easier when you're true to yourself, and others too.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 28-09-09 at 07:56 AM.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast