+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

this is what you did to me,,

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c39fdf6e8]SingSnap | SingSnap Original by Purrzzzzzz[/url]

So why are you checking up on what I'm doing?

Seriously after first telling me you didn't think you wanted a relationship anymore and then you wern't sure if you were in love with me, why are you even caring about what I'm up to?

Ohhh yeah I forgot, because you didn't actually mean either of those you just said it to justify being on a dating site for 3 months, well tough shit, really should have thought about that before you said it because based on your behaviour I think you are actually spot on

So after you coming around my house tonight and finding out something that made me deeply upset because you can't refuse to keep your legs closed when your drunk... has made me realise a lot. Holding on to hope with you has been completely the wrong move since the beginning. I had hope because i loved you, i had hope because i needed you and i had hope because nothing felt right without you. But seeing as you can just jump from one bed to another straight after our 2 year relationship, then back to mine without you being completely honest... it wasn't worth it from the start.

I hope you enjoy your life without me, because trust me, you won't find someone like me. You'll get used and used because your insecurities get the best of you. I'm looking forward to the day i wake up and feel like i've moved on with my life.

Over and out.

I am having such a hard time NOT contacting you... i need to talk to you and lay everything out... If its meant to be cool, but you need to know how I feel, and I need to know how you feel as well.

Fark I wish I could stop thing about you it's doing my head in

I don't even want to be with you, I know you are not right for me and I deserve much better.

Just get out of head you silly woman!

**** you! **** YOU!!!!!!!

Hmm! this still doesn't work. How can I come to hate you or forget about you? I feel like I can't stop having these feelings toward you. And I know as long as it stays this way it will take more time to move on.

And PLEASE do me a favor; CHANGE your fb's password. It also takes too much energy to try to stay away from it. This is creepy, but last time I was on there... Damn! you are saying the same stuffs you said to me to your new bf?!!?

PS: A trick to stop checking on your ex's fb page. Try to stay away from your own facebook page. I wish I could delete mine, but I can't. So much contacts that I don't want to lose.
    Last edited by confusius; 20-05-11 at 08:10 AM.

OMG confusious thats awful!!!

p.s.- type F*CK next time, it feels better than ****

I havent shut down my computer or gone offline in 3 days.. why? because I know ur pic is there on the monitor...I cant change it..heart overrides brain every time...but I know if I see it right now I am just going to die.. I love you so much.. :'(

You didnt even ask me If i lost my job... maybe you dont really care about me at all..... WHY CANT I STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG

you didnt ask about anything... 'how r u'... how the f*CK DO U THINK I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why am i letting you do this to me.... Ive lost 15 pounds, and havent slept in 2 weeks.. i shouldnt weigh less than 185 and im 165! Ive smoked 10 packs of cigarettes..I hope you are happy, im killing myself slowly.

OMG!!! YEAHHH you havent even asked about my weight lately!!! its 113!!! thankssssssssssssssssssss!!! cant eat, cant sleep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    why am i letting you do this to me.... Ive lost 15 pounds, and havent slept in 2 weeks.. i shouldnt weigh less than 185 and im 165! Ive smoked 10 packs of cigarettes..I hope you are happy, im killing myself slowly.
    lol I guess we all go through this. Came back from college and my family was like "shit! she f*cking did you good. You f*cking look so skinny. You need to stop beating up on yourself like that." Now, I'm just like eating whatever I can get my hands on.
    Last edited by confusius; 20-05-11 at 11:50 AM.

I'm doing everything I can to better myself. Act fine and dandy in front of your friends who will probably relay the message to you eventually. I'm doing my best... and even though I say it's for me and only me. I hope that it'll bring you back to me. I love you more than anything. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen...

I don't know weather your ignoring me or you're busy or even haven't woke up yet but i really need to talk to you. Just to clear the air a bit and explain my actions for yesterday, if it hurt you i didn't mean to and if i have a chance to speak to you today, i will leave you alone so we can both move on with our lives.

Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast