+ Follow This Topic
Page 171 of 405 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Friend of mine is being deported to Taiwan. She even has a college degree, she speaks English, she pays taxes and has insurance. By all accounts she's a productive member of our society. It's sad. I jokingly offered to marry her just so she could stick around.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Your middle finger means whaaat?

eins zwo drei
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Friend of mine is being deported to Taiwan. She even has a college degree, she speaks English, she pays taxes and has insurance. By all accounts she's a productive member of our society. It's sad. I jokingly offered to marry her just so she could stick around.
    Why don't you marry her if it will save her from deportation? You could always get a divorce later.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't know the details. Don't want to give someone the chance to **** me over. It just seems like a bad idea all around. Good idea for a romantic comedy if it hasn't been done all ready.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Oh I was under the impression that she was a good friend of yours. I typically don't refer to casual acquaintances as friends.

I was driving home and a kid maybe 4 years old ran in front of my car when his ball bounced into the road. I had to slam on the brakes.

I wasn't irritated with him but the fact that there were no adults in sight....what the ****?...who lets a 4 year old play outside along the road alone?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I agree dude.

I'm annoyed that some women will always get off on being the "mean girls" of high school, even when they are pushing 40. Its sad the lenghts some women will go to for attention or to make themselves feel better about their own unhappiness.

*Disclaimer-I realize men are capable of being douchers too but today, women. Wow. Just wow.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this>>>[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jun/02/gunman-sought-person-shot-dead-whitehaven]Twelve killed in Cumbria shooting spree | UK news | guardian.co.uk[/url] I have close friends that live and work in whitehaven where this started- it was so worrying trying to get hold of them all day, they are all ok, though one of my friends witnessed someone shot dead
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    this>>>[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jun/02/gunman-sought-person-shot-dead-whitehaven]Twelve killed in Cumbria shooting spree | UK news | guardian.co.uk[/url] I have close friends that live and work in whitehaven where this started- it was so worrying trying to get hold of them all day, they are all ok, though one of my friends witnessed someone shot dead
    This is why more people should have guns.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The Vancouver news media are fearmongering about a terrible earthquake due to hit BC. Some 'researcher' crunched numbers in a different way and decided we are overdue a 'big one'.

They could actually research something more meaningful, like what the hell is up with Israel shooting those protesters from Turkey and Greece. There is a Canadian missing too, last I read.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The Vancouver news media are fearmongering about a terrible earthquake due to hit BC. Some 'researcher' crunched numbers in a different way and decided we are overdue a 'big one'.

They could actually research something more meaningful, like what the hell is up with Israel shooting those protesters from Turkey and Greece. There is a Canadian missing too, last I read.
    Supposedly Indiana is due a big one to....oh well....we'll worry about it when it happens....thats like telling me its going to rain and one of these times it might rain really hard.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I'm annoyed that in the morning and the evening that my new neighbor (downstairs) plays her music so loud that I can hear it, plus she opens her windows so that everyone in the parking lot can hear what she's blasting. You can take to girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. I also know both of her sons' names even though I have never even seen them. How? She yells at them so loudly that I can hear her. "Get the hell out here Jaydon" and "Stop hitting your brother Camron" are among the many things she has yelled at the top of her lungs. Urgh...

what annoys me is when some one replies to something I write in a forum in a sarcastic trolling way. Instead of retaliating I hold back so I don't get banned. Most forums won't let you say what you want to say, hopefully this isn't one of them. I'm new here I have no doubt that regulars to these forums might not like ideas coming from new people. I have a feeling a lot of new people are ignored anyway.
    And I'm not talking about responding to people in a negative insulting way but I think you should be allowed to speak your piece. By the way I'm not talking about this forum. I just joined. I'm looking for some thing new, something different and fresh.. the old place where I used to hang out is getting stale pretty fast. Its mostly a popularity contest you get to say how you feel only if the moderators like you. I suppose this sort of thing happens everywhere on the net. I'm sort of looking for a place to belong. I should be doing this in real life not on the net.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_delene View Post
    what annoys me is when some one replies to something I write in a forum in a sarcastic trolling way. Instead of retaliating I hold back so I don't get banned. Most forums won't let you say what you want to say, hopefully this isn't one of them. I'm new here I have no doubt that regulars to these forums might not like ideas coming from new people. I have a feeling a lot of new people are ignored anyway.
    And I'm not talking about responding to people in a negative insulting way but I think you should be allowed to speak your piece. By the way I'm not talking about this forum. I just joined. I'm looking for some thing new, something different and fresh.. the old place where I used to hang out is getting stale pretty fast. Its mostly a popularity contest you get to say how you feel only if the moderators like you. I suppose this sort of thing happens everywhere on the net. I'm sort of looking for a place to belong. I should be doing this in real life not on the net.
    Welcome hehe Don't worry you prbbably get in a fight and will fight beside each of us at least once We like to fight ,then make up and then find another subject that we can argue about But everybody can say wat they think, just don't insult others... too much

PS.btw, it's easy to see that you have some experience with forums,you don't talk like a total newbie
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_delene View Post
    There are some regulars that get away with murder, but you don't have to worry about being banned unless the only thing you contribute is flames.