+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Nothing is getting resolved. I'm exhausted but can't sleep. Not really hungry...which is GREAT. I don't want to be married to you anymore. I gave you another chance, hoping you had changed. Now things are worse than they were before. You really don't think I can find a man.... who isn't passed out drunk at 4 am, with a men for men personal ad, fully loaded with pictures for yours and MY viewing pleasure on the screen. Maybe I should stay married to you and wait for our only son to discover it for himself. At least then MAYBE he could understand why mommy doesn't want to live with daddy.

Dammit....I can't afford a shrink, I can't talk about this with friends or family.

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    **** you! **** YOU!!!!!!!

Hmm! this still doesn't work. How can I come to hate you or forget about you? I feel like I can't stop having these feelings toward you. And I know as long as it stays this way it will take more time to move on.

And PLEASE do me a favor; CHANGE your fb's password. It also takes too much energy to try to stay away from it. This is creepy, but last time I was on there... Damn! you are saying the same stuffs you said to me to your new bf?!!?

PS: A trick to stop checking on your ex's fb page. Try to stay away from your own facebook page. I wish I could delete mine, but I can't. So much contacts that I don't want to lose.
    I'm about to delete mine as I can't stay away of hers. All it does is hurt me.

PLEASE PLEASE tell me that you arent going to meet up with that loser.. I HATE FACEBOOK.. puts these thoughts in my head.. and its probably not even true.. im just assuming.. DAMNIT!

It's been 3 weeks that you dumped me but it feels like it was yesterday. The pain is so fresh... yet I know you moved on. It only took you a few days to get on with your new life while I'm here, shocked, still wondering how we got here. How did it get to this point? 2 months ago we were happy, cooking together, going out together, playing together, sleeping together... but now it's all gone. For me at least as I know you met your new bf. Even though I didn't want to I couldn't help but click your fb. Goddamnit I wish I didn't. Now all I can see is that damn picture in my head. How can you be so happy without me? I know I can give you more than he will ever be able to. Why did I never get another chance to show you? You're so heartless.

Why did you use me? I had so much love to give to you but you had none to give in return. It kills me to see you everyday, looking so happy, as if none of this ever happened. Everytime you smile at me my heart shatters a little bit more. Everytime we speak I search your eyes for a sign that you're hurting too but you give nothing away. You told me you didn't love her. You told me it was me you wanted. But its her arms that are holding you now. Did you ever really care for me?

But still.. despite all this I can't get over you. You still haunt my dreams and are always in the corner of my mind. I hate what you have done to me and I hate your attitude... but somehow I can't bring myself to hate you. I want you back. I want you to kiss my neck the way you did before. I want to feel your arms around me. What you did was unforgiveable but somehow I dont even care. This pain is so unbearable. Why can't you just love me the way that I love you?...
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

did u know that one time I went all the way back to october on your profile? just to see us there... so beautiful.. and then I wanted to DIE!!!!!

You said you still trust me, you still have faith in me. And then you said you just don't love me anymore. If you could know how painful that it's. And then you go on your fb and type "I'm done being tactful." What does that even mean? Anyway that was longtime ago when I used to creep on your facebook. Oh! I also know that your other ex's mom wrote to you on fb saying "Ah! do you know why my son joined the air force? because he wanted your parents to be proud of him; he wanted to be able to take care of you in the future." YEAH! that's exactly I was mad all the time. And then you would expect me not to say anything when you go and spend Christmas with him and his family, go to movie theaters. WHAT THE HECK!!!!! Yeah I was tired of some people not seeing me. You said I should trusted you. Well guess what? I trusted you; what you were doing was just hard to comprehend.

One other thing. All the time I asked you to give me another chance, you kept saying that you can't come back know, you want to have fun, and such and such... then you get a new boyfriend. Man I can't believe it. Anyway I guess that's what you wanted; Go out every weekend and get drunk, pass out in frat houses (and you feel like you can tell me this and I will act cool). Your new bf is a short ass, chubby kid who is in a frat only to have friends and to boost his self-esteem. I don't need to be in a frat to have my confidence and self-esteem (although with all this break up thing I lost a bit of them). I'm a natural swagger (and that's why some people on campus call me king swaggy lol). I didn't need to join a frat to gain that kind of reputation. Your bf spend his time drinking every weekend and pass out throwing up. He even got fired from his co-op program because he was too lazy to get the job done.

To be frank, the times that you were talking about your greek life I didn't give a shit. Seriously what it's so special about it? a bunch of college kids drinking every weekend that's it. Oh and when some of them are lucky they get laid. I wonder how it started with your new bf. Did you get laid first or you guys decided to date first before it happened? Funny how your whole life right now it's all about partying, alcohol, weed, sex. I mean we are both the same age, but I still think that is childish. You love your chubby bf boyfriend because he is in a frat and can provide you with those kind of things.

Funny how you seem to be taking care of yourself now. I mean it's great; but I had to try to talk to you all the time to take care of yourself, dress pretty and stop wearing jeans and hoodies from january to december. That was kinda lame. Despite that I still loved you. At least now it looks like you learned something.

AND WHAT THE HECK was that all about to bring your other ex ex ex over my friends' place when I left for home during spring break. Talking about heartbreak, ma'm you did me good. You even took one of your ex to my friends' place to have fun. You never told me that, but they told me.

TO BE CONTINUED..... lol

of ccourse I am sitting here waiting for you just like I do every damn day... will he speak to me today? most likely not.. its getting late for that.. stomach twisting worse with each passing minute.. just torture.. u know this torture, you have been thru it.. u know, it wasnt that long ago that u thought I threw away the box.. my god, I couldnt believe how hurt you were by that.. all those terrible things you said to me didnt matter.. I hurt you.. but even after I explained what happened, you wouldnt let it go... I WOULD NEVER THROW AWAY THAT BOX!!! and now... u just dont want to talk to me anymore... I cant understand how it went from that to THIS???

why was he at your house? did you invite him or did he just show up? whats that letter say??

DH.. maybe it wasnt even a letter.. it couold be anything.. car title, u know, something like that.. if she invited him, she surely would have been there...

Hey dear ex... I want you to know that I am soo much better without you, I actually realised that your games didn't affect me at all, actually i am kind of amused now , seeing the real pathetic side of you, insecure, and player , I hope you have a great life being a loser with no brain ! .... ( wow this feels better LOL )

why didnt you bother to say a word to me today? oh, I know, you're 'not here'... RIGHT??? F*CK YOU!!! I love you...

I'm glad we are not together although I think about us being together everday, everynight. You are the last thing I think of before I go to sleep and the first when I wake up.

I know you are wrong for me and I know that I can never trust you again but my feelings for you just remain the same. I miss holding you, feeling your hair on my face, seeing your smile, hearing your voice. I miss seeing you. But I really don't miss being with someone that is so miserable with themselves and their life that they can't give anything back to those they love. I'm happy that we are not together anymore, I don't miss the indiference, the blowing hot and cold, the days with no good morning texts because you couldn't be bothered, you not knowing what you want from one day to the next, having to go through the pain of rejection because you're having a bad time so you push me away.

I think now you realise what you threw away but it's too late, I'm not getting sucked back into this again. I want to be with someone that treats me as a priority, who knows what they want, is consistent, loving, caring and someone I can trust.

I gave you more chances than anyone else because I was so in love with you and you just couldn't embrace it enough to want to fight to save it. No point telling me you want to be with me and then sit on a dating site for months whilst we try and sort this out. You showed me, us, no respect by doing that and in the process destroyed my trust for you. Now you tell me the last thing you wanted was for us to break up, you can see a long term future for us and you didn't want to throw it all away, you should have been telling me that when we were together and trying to sort things out not now, it's meaningless now.

I hope you sort your shit out, for you and for the next guy. I want you to be happy I really do but I also feel bad for the next guy because you wont change, you just jump straight back in to dating and do it again because you never take the time to work out what it really is that you want. I've always known what I wanted which is why I fought so hard for you but at the end of the day you didn't deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    DH.. maybe it wasnt even a letter.. it couold be anything.. car title, u know, something like that.. if she invited him, she surely would have been there...
    it was a letter im pretty sure.. no proff obviously.. but you are right she woulda met him if she wanted too

Hi babe, I was thinking about you couple of times today. Kind of funny because I can't clearly remember you anymore. I have some memories, but I think my feelings have changed them and they're not true anymore, just work of my imagination. I would like to tell you this and couple of other things, but I can't know if you would take this kindly or just stomp me to the ground. Weird...

Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast