+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: today

either way Its time to move on... IF i were to get back which probably wont happen it WONT BE because I contacted her, at least not at this point. The way I took her response (correct me if im wrong,) was "Im still not sure of what I want, I need more time." If she didnt want to talk to me she would have

1. ignored me
    2. said something like "i dont think its a good idea."

saying she doesnt know how she feels, means that shes stuggling with her decisions. WORST thing i can do is not give her space. In the meantime Ill work on myself and whatever happens, happens.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 04-06-11 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    either way Its time to move on... IF i were to get back which probably wont happen it WONT BE because I contacted her, at least not at this point. The way I took her response (correct me if im wrong,) was "Im still not sure of what I want, I need more time." If she didnt want to talk to me she would have

1. ignored me
    2. said something like "i dont think its a good idea."

saying she doesnt know how she feels, means that shes stuggling with her decisions. WORST thing i can do is not give her space. In the meantime Ill work on myself and whatever happens, happens.
    Or you could just send her a text saying "you know what, **** you"

Serious DH do yourself a favour and get out of denial and get into acceptance.

If she comes back yeah that's great but your still clinging to that hope and hence the "at least not at this point"

Just assume she isn't, get on with your life, have a great time and find someone else and if she does come back later deal with it then

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Or you could just send her a text saying "you know what, **** you"

Serious DH do yourself a favour and get out of denial and get into acceptance.

If she comes back yeah that's great but your still clinging to that hope and hence the "at least not at this point"

Just assume she isn't, get on with your life, have a great time and find someone else and if she does come back later deal with it then
    gotta say.. I agree with HG

all i meant was its time to move on at this point. i dont know what the future holds but im not going to wait for her to make up her mind, its not fair to either of us. At this point its over with and contacting her wont change her mind. So I am in acceptance.

NOw im goiing to be honest with myself and not deny that in the back of my head I feel like shes throwing me the fishing line attached to hope.. but I am not going to cling to it and Ill ignore it.

Thanks for your help. Im done with this thread I think..

Thank you even to the people in here that hate me for whatever reason.

Dude she is being a selfish cow as is Karen

They throw you a line to keep you holding on to hope and so that they stay in your thoughts whilst they make up their mind about what THEY want

It's a shitty thing to do to someone and you shouldn't indulge it

Karen will probably be gutted when she finds out I'm dating someone else, but that's her stupid fault for dicking me about and thinking I'm that weak that I'll just sit here sooking about her and wait and wait whilst she decides what she wants

And no I don't feel guilty for moving on with my life and seeing someone else. I don't owe Karen anything and I certainly do not owe her the curtousy of staying single whilst she decides if she would rather be with me or to start dating someone else herself.

If she wants to be with me she knows where I am, I'm done with the chasing, I'm done thinking about us getting back together and I'm done giving her the power by throwing me a figgen bone just so I'll wait for her.
    Last edited by Horseyguy; 04-06-11 at 01:28 PM.

And DH I will say this to you, as a friend, please think about it.

Your life is precious you only get the one. You owe it to yourself to make your life the best it can be, each and every day. The best it can be for YOU and for no-one else.

Don't let this woman stop you from having a great day, from having a great life. Your life, if you let it, would be just as great with or without her in it but you do not need her to make your life complete. What you do need however is for you to be happy, content and for you to both enjoy and value your life.

For your life to be complete you need just you, other people compliment that.

Take some time to care about you, do what makes you happy. All I have seen of late is you doing what makes you unhappy and that is not making your life all it can be my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    one could say something similar about you.. why bother to come to this thread and say something nasty?
    So we're only allowed to post if we're going to praise him or pat him on the back? I didn't insult him. He may have been insulted by what I said, but it wasn't designed to be a put down. I meant it. He didn't disagree with me, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    and I would also like to add- it DOES fit this thread, it happened TODAY. And it is, after all, DH's thread...
    You should refrain from commenting on replies that you don't understand. You wouldn't want to look silly.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Merry, I am with you 100%.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poor are all ex partners that decide to break the relationship,as they will always be damned by their ex partner, cause they shal not stop "loving" their partners,ever never ever . This thread is seriously stupid ,seriously . OP was with a girl, 2 freaking months, she noticed that it won't work out, PRETTY FAST to be honest , but NO she should better stay with OP ,just because HE WANTS IT and she's the bad one of course. What the hell? When should she break up, after 5 years or what? 18 pages because some 28yo old dude has problems in his head. DH you should seek help from a person called : psychologist, therapist , psychiatrist or someone similar and not bunch of other people who are just like you . All those wrongs aren't making here anything right. And don't tell me that I can just ignore this thread if i don't like to,because I can do whatever I want and give you responses that you don't like. Guess why ... CAUSE IT'S INTERNET ,ohhh throw sand at me
    I wazzzz here

i guess nobody reads.. im done with the thread.. but feel free to commet all u want. Im ultimately going to do what im going to do... theres no right or wrong as its my life...

just to comment on papilon's post... not everything is clearcut as niight and day,SHE has issues, and yes I do too but the breakup was a result of her demons, not mine.... once you learn that not everything is as they seem maybe you can be a happy person. and im allowed to make a 49 page thread too... and i quote you "cause its the internet"

ANYWAY thank you to the people who have helped and those who hate me too. Not sure what i did but thats fine, and thank you anyway ..
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 04-06-11 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Poor are all ex partners that decide to break the relationship,as they will always be damned by their ex partner, cause they shal not stop "loving" their partners,ever never ever . This thread is seriously stupid ,seriously . OP was with a girl, 2 freaking months, she noticed that it won't work out, PRETTY FAST to be honest , but NO she should better stay with OP ,just because HE WANTS IT and she's the bad one of course. What the hell? When should she break up, after 5 years or what? 18 pages because some 28yo old dude has problems in his head. DH you should seek help from a person called : psychologist, therapist , psychiatrist or someone similar and not bunch of other people who are just like you . All those wrongs aren't making here anything right. And don't tell me that I can just ignore this thread if i don't like to,because I can do whatever I want and give you responses that you don't like. Guess why ... CAUSE IT'S INTERNET ,ohhh throw sand at me
    just one more comment here, then I guess I will leave the site.. I looked up 'moderator' in the dictionary... surprisingly, it didn't say BITCH! what the hell is wrong with you three? have fun..soon all you will have are your miserable selves to bitch at..

just ignore then... dont let them bring you down

Seems like a bit of a nazi regime, follow our advice or else we'll try and abuse/insult/degrade you. Pathetic.
    Personally dh i think you should completely ignore what is written by them and post in your thread as normal and keep us updated!

no update really.. i didnt respond as I dont think It warrented one... she can contact me if she wants.. ill may send her things with the letter. Not sure yet... i may talk to a shrink see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    sand wasn't what I had in mind to throw at you..
    have nice day.. if you are able see over your nose...

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast