+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Nice new photos, TheEvilJester, pcmaster and sHrinking_man.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Isla and I on our recent holiday 
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Nice new photos, TheEvilJester, pcmaster and sHrinking_man.
    *in his best Elvis imitation* Why Thankya...Thankya Vurry Muach! ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WiltedRose View Post
    Wow! Beautiful!! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by WiltedRose View Post
    Looking good girls. Light is great too.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You and your daughter are lovely looking, Wilted Rose and I love the spiderweb swing you both are swinging on.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

nice pictures guys

Quote Originally Posted by sHrinking_man View Post
    *in his best Elvis imitation* Why Thankya...Thankya Vurry Muach! ;-)
    Wow! That was uncanny! It sounded JUST like him. (See... it's funny because it was online in text form.... so how could I know if it sounded just like him? LOL!)

WiltedRose,

That swing/seat/whatever looks awesome! I want one!

Some pics from my most recent convention, just this past weekend.

IMG_3686.jpg

This one was definitely the highlight of my weekend. I'm waiting in line to meet the Soska Sisters (a.k.a. the Twisted Twins). Suddenly I hear a female voice yell out "I love you, Deadpool!" I couldn't see who said it, so I just yell back "I love you too, whoever said that!" That gets a laugh from the peeps standing around. One of the other guys in line whispers to me "It was one of the twins." GASP!

When I get to the front of the line, they chat with me a bit and are super friendly and funny. I was getting a picture with them, so they come around the table for the pic. I'm always so shy around celebrities (especially when they are female and beautiful, LOL), but they didn't even give me the chance to be shy. They basically each took one of my arms and put it around themselves. I'm always so shy and do that goofy/nerdy "hover hand" thing where I don't actually touch the celebrity because I am too shy to do so. ...Yeah, they didn't even give me the chance. LOL! They put my arms around them and hugged right in there.

Even better still, after taking a few pictures on my phone... THEY asked somebody to take pictures again on THEIR phone. As if that whole thing wasn't awesome enough.... the next morning they had already posted their picture of me with them on their Instagram.

IMG_3712.jpg

Me with another fan there cosplaying as Otis from House of 1000 Corpses.

IMG_3741 v3.jpg

Last one for today (I have more still to share) needs a bit of explanation. LOL! Over 4 hours before her scheduled photo ops, I buy my ticket for a photo op with Kate Beckinsale. When time comes for her scheduled event, I then stand in line for about an hour. ....They tell me literally seconds before I was about to meet her that you can't wear a mask. ....So they couldn't tell me this when I bought the ticket WEARING A MASK. They couldn't tell me this when I stood in line for an hour WEARING A MASK. They tell me this literally seconds before I'm next to meet her? Nice. I think that was only for Kate herself because of some stalker issues (in other words, I think other photo ops would have let me where my mask), so I understand.... but it would have been nice to know that before. The whole reason I was there as a Wolfpool, a.k.a. Werepool, a.k.a. Deadwolf was because of Kate Beckinsale. So, sadly I had to take the picture with her without my mask. To be honest, though, in the grand scheme of things I am much happier having the picture even if it wasn't the picture I wanted. ....However, through the magic of my TERRIBLE editing job, LOL, here is the picture I had wanted.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 22-08-17 at 11:53 PM.

OMG! Kate is hot AF so jealous. Girl crush there... that isn't fair Kate got to see your face and we don't. ..*chants* show us, show us!

Such fantastic pictures...enjoy seeing all your convention pictures, TheEvilJester... thanks for sharing with all of us here.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    OMG! Kate is hot AF so jealous. Girl crush there... that isn't fair Kate got to see your face and we don't. ..*chants* show us, show us!

Such fantastic pictures...enjoy seeing all your convention pictures, TheEvilJester... thanks for sharing with all of us here.
    Oh, man! Ms. Beckinsale looks beautiful in her movies, she looks beautiful in pictures of her.... Good GOLLY it just does NOT do justice to how beautiful she looks in person. She was just unreal. She was also kind of quiet, and actually seemed a little shy.... which honestly just made me love her even more. It was pretty quick, so I didn't get to say much to her. Basically just got to take the pic and leave. But, they had to keep it that way because her line was so long.

In a similar vein, a few days before I attended Monster Mania, I also attended another very special event. I have to grab a few of my pics from that off my phone, so I'll post those some time soon as well.

Those twins look evil. If they did that with your hands, imagine what they could do with your balls.
    Last one looks like cardboard girl, but you look like cardboard too there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    damn.jpg

LOL found this meme on FB and it sure is funny.

What fun and funny pics, what was your costume, a wolf inspired deadpool? The photo of you and Ms Kate Beckinsale is AWESOME! she looks like time has stood still for her. Never ages. Bet her skin is beautiful up close, did she smell nice?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Those twins look evil. If they did that with your hands, imagine what they could do with your balls.
    Last one looks like cardboard girl, but you look like cardboard too there.
    Well, they aren't doing anything to my hands in this pic. But, I had several pictures with them and realized something I'd forgotten in all the excitement. I saw it in one of the earlier pictures with them, which is that.... yeah, they actually each grabbed one of my hands. That's how they put my arms around them in the first place. In the earlier pics they were each holding a hand, but then as you can see in the picture I shared, they also grabbed my chest. LOL!

And, they ARE known as the Twisted Twins.... so yeah.... I think they have a healthy dose of evil. That only makes this Evil Jester love them more.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    What fun and funny pics, what was your costume, a wolf inspired deadpool? The photo of you and Ms Kate Beckinsale is AWESOME! she looks like time has stood still for her. Never ages. Bet her skin is beautiful up close, did she smell nice?
    Yeah, I was a werewolf/Deadpool creation that the Twisted Twins called "Wolfpool" and therefore I am now calling "Wolfpool." But, other good names people used were Deadwolf and Werepool. It was intended specifically for Kate Beckinsale because of her work in the Underworld movies, which feature werewolves (a.k.a. lycans) and vampires.

And tell me about it! It is like she doesn't age at all. She is ridiculously beautiful.

Oh, and I didn't smell her. LOL! So, no clue. (Wouldn't that have been a little creepy of me to do that? LOL!) But, I am sure she probably smelled lovely.

So.... in the interest of getting this back on topic....

I mentioned I also had other pics to share. This was a few days before my Monster Mania trip. I've made many jokes/references to this fella on this very thread... so those of you who know me here will know how big a deal this was for me.

Ashpool (1).jpg
    Ashpool (2).jpg

This is me, dressed as "Ashpool" with Bruce Campbell, perhaps best known as Ash from the Evil Dead movies (and the new Showtime TV series). This was at a book signing. He looks super grumpy in these pics. LOL! But, he kinda looked super grumpy in a lot of people's pics. In reality, in person he was awesome, friendly, and exactly what you'd want Bruce Campbell to be. I guess that is just his "singing books" face. LOL!

Unfortunately, because of how mega-crowded it was, you really only got to see him for like two seconds. It was basically "Hi there" (he signs your book) "Here's your book. Bye now." It wasn't HIM being rude.... it was the book store trying to keep things moving. So, I am hoping maybe he is a guest at one of my horror conventions or something like that some day so I can actually get to talk to him for at least a moment. Still.... definitely checked an item off my bucket list now.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast