+ Follow This Topic
Page 181 of 405 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

I had to make a collection call to this old geezer born in 1938. He kept interrupting me asking me why I was calling. I said very clearly, "I'm trying to get into that with you." He hears that as, "I'm trying to get INTIMATE with you." WTF, gramps? Really? He just kept going from there. Asking me what I'm into and, "Lets get to it, baby." Sick. Finally I led him away from that noise and he has to tell me how he can't pay any of his bills as he is only left with $55 dollars at the end of every month and that, "I wipe with brown colored socks, dear. What do you want me to do?"

FML.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I'm annoyed with female friends who seem to think that just because I'm a male I should pay for lunch/dinner whatever. I had it twice in a row over the last two days. I went to lunch with a friend from uni, we finish and order the cheque and she goes, "oh sorry, I don't have any cash." And yesterday, The Seductress did the same thing, "oh sorry I don't have any cash on me,". Alright then, will I just pay for you, shall I?
    You should throw back, "Shit, I don't have any cash on me either!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You should throw back, "Shit, I don't have any cash on me either!"
    I wonder for how long they will remain friends after that
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm annoyed with female friends who seem to think that just because I'm a male I should pay for lunch/dinner whatever. I had it twice in a row over the last two days. I went to lunch with a friend from uni, we finish and order the cheque and she goes, "oh sorry, I don't have any cash." And yesterday, The Seductress did the same thing, "oh sorry I don't have any cash on me,". Alright then, will I just pay for you, shall I?
    Don't your friends have credit cards?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know, I didn't to say, "well you put your half on your credit card then," to be fair, The Seductress is usually pretty good. Often we take turns shouting. But that chick from uni does it every f-cking time
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know, I didn't to say, "well you put your half on your credit card then," to be fair, The Seductress is usually pretty good. Often we take turns shouting. But that chick from uni does it every f-cking time
    Give her the boot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Who the hell carries cash anymore? I have it on me once in a blue moon, but plastic is my weapon.

Will you buy me lunch if I come visit you????????

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Does she think you are dating?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I am very uncomfortable going out to eat with someone, even a date, without having enough money for at least myself.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I have been sucked into this show called, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant." Its absolutely insane how these women fail to realize they are pregnant, even up to the point where the baby is coming out of them. I guess I could maybe see where a young girl who's never given birth before would be naive about the process or even in denial about it. Some of these women though have multiple children and still can't figure out that they are not having an appendicitis attack but another baby. Blows my mind.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

You know what chafes my ass? How people are such germophobes over here. I get scolded every time I forget to put my 'house slippers' on when I walk into the house. Today I got scolded because I didn't have a pair of 'backyard slippers' for when I want to walk to the pool. The entire backyard is covered with concrete and the pool is outside. Why in the hell does it matter whether I wear slippers to and from the pool? And what's wrong with wearing my jeans when I sit down on furniture? How come I have to vacuum and mop the floor every week? How come I am 'supposed' to bathe 2-3 times every day? It makes my skin sore! It literally chafes my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I have been sucked into this show called, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant." Its absolutely insane how these women fail to realize they are pregnant, even up to the point where the baby is coming out of them. I guess I could maybe see where a young girl who's never given birth before would be naive about the process or even in denial about it. Some of these women though have multiple children and still can't figure out that they are not having an appendicitis attack but another baby. Blows my mind.
    lol.. how is it possible not to notice? I mean, unless you are extremely obese, your belly will grow.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    My daughter was watching that crap last night. It's marginally better than "16 and Pregnant", but not by much. Shows like that depress me. I hate to think that the rest of the world is watching that and forming opinions about Americans based on that.

I am REALLY annoyed that my boss' husband walks around the office barefoot. He wears old t-shirts to work and wears dude shorts all summer long. He's one of those people who moved here from the East coast because he wanted to be casual and considers it a measure of his success that he can dress any way he wants.

He looks like a retired guy. So unprofessional.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 18-06-10 at 03:09 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You know what chafes my ass? How people are such germophobes over here. I get scolded every time I forget to put my 'house slippers' on when I walk into the house. Today I got scolded because I didn't have a pair of 'backyard slippers' for when I want to walk to the pool. The entire backyard is covered with concrete and the pool is outside. Why in the hell does it matter whether I wear slippers to and from the pool? And what's wrong with wearing my jeans when I sit down on furniture? How come I have to vacuum and mop the floor every week? How come I am 'supposed' to bathe 2-3 times every day? It makes my skin sore! It literally chafes my ass!
    Who is forcing all of this on you? Your wife? It IS unreasonable, well most of it anyway. The only part that makes sense is the regular vacuuming and mopping. everything else seems rather obsessive compulsive.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I am annoyed that I had yet another dream that I cheated on my wife. Last night it was a curvy spanish chick I dreamed about.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...