+ Follow This Topic
Page 188 of 405 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have had a 3day headache. If i have to listen to my colleagues whinging and moaning for much longer i swear i am going to do something illegal to them.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

People making out and guys hitting on girls at the library...

Dumbass bad behavior from the general public at the movies. So sick of the crap people pull, like talking loudly through a movie or bringing an infant to the theater.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dumbass bad behavior from the general public at the movies. So sick of the crap people pull, like talking loudly through a movie or bringing an infant to the theater.
    unless it's a kids movie, taking children to the movie should be outlawed. especially infants.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    unless it's a kids movie, taking children to the movie should be outlawed. especially infants.
    Yeah, my poor brother took his foster daughter to see iron man 2, he said she was fine through all the previews, but as soon as the movie came on she started crying.

He said he walked up and down the halls for 2 hours while his wife and son watched the movie.

I'm glad he has the courtesy to suck it up and step out, because nobody likes a crying baby.

I just had a very frustrating experience with a supervisor of a billing department over an ADSL account. He basically told me that I'm not an authroized representative on the account and refused to give any kind of help whatsoever. I asked him for his last name and employee number and he refused to give that information. I later called back and was told that I AM in fact an authorized representative on the account and no one understands what the previous guy was on about. I called complaints department and they said unfortunately because the guy did not give me his last name or employee number there's nothing they can do and he'll just have to continue being a dick to other customers.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Not sure if I'm more amused or annoyed by this. A very drunk customer tonight told me that I have a very strong aura. And that I shouldn't give up (on what, I don't know. He said I knew what he was talking about). Oh, and that for a little bit of money, I could fix my teeth. Crazy Mexican borrachos.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had to have one of my dogs put to sleep this morning
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

People who don't know enough to courtesy flush. Come on, lady. I don't want to see the brown streaks or to think about how you punished the toilet before I got there. Icky.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I had to have one of my dogs put to sleep this morning
    Aww, qwerty. That's sad. I'm sorry to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    People who don't know enough to courtesy flush. Come on, lady. I don't want to see the brown streaks or to think about how you punished the toilet before I got there. Icky.
    That coworker of mine who likes to drop a deuce and then shut the door to the bathroom with the fan off, leaving the stink bomb for the next person is at it again today. Damn her!
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, qwerty. That's sad. I'm sorry to hear it.

That coworker of mine who likes to drop a deuce and then shut the door to the bathroom with the fan off, leaving the stink bomb for the next person is at it again today. Damn her!
    I hate people that do that.

Only because, it's like they're trying to hide it from everyone, but because it lingers for so long, everyone knows who did it.

Then again, maybe they want everyone to know.

I got a text at 9:45 this morning from my stupid roommate while I was relaxing and cuddling with my boyfriend at his house. "Hey, I need your rent check within the hour. I'm mailing them today."

How about a proper heads up you jerk? Like when I was home ALL DAY yesterday?

Oh, for God's sake. She just did it again. Second time today. She must be having gastrointestinal issues.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm pissed.

Gf got angry at me while we were playing a game today because I was doing better than her (we're on the same team), and she tried to start a fight. I'm walking on eggshells to avoid fights during this time of the month.
    The rest of the afternoon, we spent playing games separately.

It's 10pm and I just offered to take her out to eat and what does she tell me? She tells me she doesn't want to, cos she thinks I need to lose a couple pounds. That's bullshit! I'm 6'0 and about 185 lbs, which is a decent weight. People often tell me I look like I weigh 150 or so. She's just pissed cos she wants to lose weight. She wants to sit at home and eat toast and only toast for dinner like we have been for the last 2 weeks. I'm sick of spending most of my time in the house. I want to go out and have fun, have a few drinks, it's Friday night!

And there she sits, at the couch in front of this desk, complaining as time goes by. 30 minutes and counting, she's been complaining.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, for God's sake. She just did it again. Second time today. She must be having gastrointestinal issues.
    Why don't you just tell her to turn the fan on?