+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: today

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    just one more comment here, then I guess I will leave the site.. I looked up 'moderator' in the dictionary... surprisingly, it didn't say BITCH! what the hell is wrong with you three? have fun..soon all you will have are your miserable selves to bitch at..
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    i guess nobody reads.. im done with the thread.. but feel free to commet all u want. Im ultimately going to do what im going to do... theres no right or wrong as its my life...

just to comment on papilon's post... not everything is clearcut as niight and day,SHE has issues, and yes I do too but the breakup was a result of her demons, not mine.... once you learn that not everything is as they seem maybe you can be a happy person. and im allowed to make a 49 page thread too... and i quote you "cause its the internet"

ANYWAY thank you to the people who have helped and those who hate me too. Not sure what i did but thats fine, and thank you anyway ..
    no update really.. i didnt respond as I dont think It warrented one... she can contact me if she wants.. ill may send her things with the letter. Not sure yet... i may talk to a shrink see what they say.
    sand wasn't what I had in mind to throw at you..
    have nice day.. if you are able see over your nose...
    Hey why the two of you are still posting here You little liars you
    I wazzzz here

Why are you being so childish?

shes polish... she has the brain capacity of a 12 year old. look at world war two.. "hey maybe its a good idea to attack german tanks with cavalry." I bet your grandfather was the clown who thought up that idea... the apple apparently doesnt fall far from the tree.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 05-06-11 at 10:57 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i guess nobody reads.. im done with the thread..
    shes polish... she has the brain capacity of a 12 year old. look at world war two.. "hey maybe its a good idea to attack german tanks with cavalry." I bet your grandfather was the clown who thought up that idea... the apple apparently doesnt fall far from the tree.
    just ignore then... dont let them bring you down
    Thanks for your help. Im done with this thread I think..
    yeah well she pissed me off. but thats not excuse... I apologize.. Sorry.

Dh man, rise above it. Lowering to her level makes you look as bad as her.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Hey why the two of you are still posting here You little liars you
    because.. we want to irritate you..

I hope you guys get past wanting to lament about what was and get the ballzzz to move on to bigger, better, brighter things soon.

All this reiterating, renumeration, lamenting and remaining in sadness and limbo isn't doing any of you any good.

Although I don't quit agree with Petit's way of trying to get you to see what all this is doing to you, I do agree with her thoughts on it.
    It's not healthy or helpful to keep this going. Really.

Best to you both (DH and Purzzzzzz) in overcoming your past relationship failures instead of wallowing in them.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Dh man, rise above it. Lowering to her level makes you look as bad as her.
    Yeah i guess your right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I hope you guys get past wanting to lament about what was and get the ballzzz to move on to bigger, better, brighter things soon.

All this reiterating, renumeration, lamenting and remaining in sadness and limbo isn't doing any of you any good.

Although I don't quit agree with Petit's way of trying to get you to see what all this is doing to you, I do agree with her thoughts on it.
    It's not healthy or helpful to keep this going. Really.

Best to you both (DH and Purzzzzzz) in overcoming your past relationship failures instead of wallowing in them.
    I know its unhealthy.. but when people try to constantly put you down with negative energy it makes it that much harder. I use this forum as a way of escape and to vent, and when people get on your ass with nasty comments it makes it unenjoyable. Do i have issues? HELL YEAH.. do i iknow i do HELL YEAH.. but it is my life and ultimately my decision. I dont think asking other people what they think is a bad idea, and I may not always agree, but there is and is not a way to talk to people.

You're not getting the point. Your decision is not healthy. Your decision is co-dependent. You decision is the worst thing you can be doing to help you get over a girl that doesn't want to be with you but is willing to give you crumbs. You said she has issues, well sir, she's hardly had a chance to overcome any of them and if you two were to re-unite right now, those same issues will cause you to be pushed away by her once again in the near future and your pain will be twice as bad when/if she ever gets a chance to do it to you again.

These are not cruel words they are the truth and they are what you would hear if you were in the middle of an intervention to overcome any other form of addiction. She is your addiction. Time to have learned the lesson and start giving back by offering advice that is in other posters best interests.. take the focus off you and your pain and use it to help others see the light. Don't tell them just what they want to hear. You can't fix her but you could help others with your experience so that they don't cling to pain like you have been.

Your pain is real, no doubt and with that I sympathize. Time to start cleansing yourself so that you're no longer in pain. Yes?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah i guess your right.
    No shit.
    _______

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You're not getting the point. Your decision is not healthy. Your decision is co-dependent. You decision is the worst thing you can be doing to help you get over a girl that doesn't want to be with you but is willing to give you crumbs. You said she has issues, well sir, she's hardly had a chance to overcome any of them and if you two were to re-unite right now, those same issues will cause you to be pushed away by her once again in the near future and your pain will be twice as bad when/if she ever gets a chance to do it to you again.

These are not cruel words they are the truth and they are what you would hear if you were in the middle of an intervention to overcome any other form of addiction. She is your addiction. Time to have learned the lesson and start giving back by offering advice that is in other posters best interests.. take the focus off you and your pain and use it to help others see the light. Don't tell them just what they want to hear. You can't fix her but you could help others with your experience so that they don't cling to pain like you have been.

Your pain is real, no doubt and with that I sympathize. Time to start cleansing yourself so that you're no longer in pain. Yes?
    Thank you. ANd I do try to help others.. maybe ill join a volunteer group or something. I do my best to give advice the best I can on here..
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 06-06-11 at 05:45 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Since when we got from talking about you being a psycho about a 2 months long relationship to talking about german tanks during WWII ? Maybe i'm 12 but I don't talk nonsense to change the subject just to make others not see how big logical thinking deficiency I have. Awww ,bite me
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because.. we want to irritate you..

You don't irritate me "doll", you give me funzzz it's funny to look at how since a month you all are supporting each others dreams about rainbows and unicorns

Oh and DH's posts about me being polish , mmmm, finenessssss Oh btw DH , I'm brunette, maybe you'll write something about that? I also speak 5 languages, maybe you'll find something ridiculous about that hmm ? Come ooooooon .
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 06-06-11 at 08:07 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post

Since when we got from talking about you being a psycho about a 2 months long relationship to talking about german tanks during WWII ? Maybe i'm 12 but I don't talk nonsense to change the subject just to make others not see how big logical thinking deficiency I have. Awww ,bite me
    wow, I actually found this funny!!!

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast