+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 405 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I have been searching for jobs high and low, and I finally got hired.
    Wahooooo! Congratulations! What will you be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I don't even know where to start..
    All you need to know is where to finish!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had to hunt my sister down at 12:30AM. She was supposed to have been down the street at a friend's house for a couple hours to watch a movie, then she was to come home. Well, she didn't come home and her friend's phone was turned off.

Long story short, I went to that kid's house, she wasn't there. Went to a different kid's house. She wasn't there. Went back to the first kid and there she was after all.

She met me with a snotty attitude. It was raining. It was cold. It was the middle of the ****ing night. As you can well imagine I didn't have the patience for it. I said to her, "I'm not your mommy, I'm not your daddy. You don't shut your goddamn mouth I'll bust your lip wide open, throw you over my shoulder and haul your stupid ass home."

Heh. I'm proud of that. Not that I'd actually do it. I'd sooner chop off my own arm. But she shut her trap and that was all I was going for. Ahh, the perks of being a brother as opposed to a parent. I can say what I want and it isn't abuse. Just good ol' sibling rivalry.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I actually wasnt gonna mention it yet cuz the lady told me not to cuz you never know what will happen. I already have my hours set and everything, but I had to take a drug test. But I still said I got hired cuz I dont do any form of drugs so I have nothing to worry about. My interview was Thursday, it went pretty well. I'm going to be working at the Home Depot as a cashier. She told me I have the ability(like anyone willing to try) to be more than just a cashier, but you have to start somewhere. I am NOT complaining at all whatsoever. 7 and change an hour is better than 0 dollars by far. I have some goals to reach.

Thanks to my loving boyfriend, I have a job. I am so thankful.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

i think Nisha and Frasbee should move to cali. there still are a lot more opportunities here.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

After 5 months have passed by the landlord of the place is stayed in previously has decided to call the cops (unless the insurance company agrees to compensate) for a glass table on his balcony that he found to be broken and accuses me of breaking just before he moved out.

So yeah, I suppose Ill be called in for questioning or some shit soon enough. Aint worried since I didnt do it, he's grasping for air, but it's a waste of my time when Im being busy and I hope that I will be compensated for it, preferably by him having to pay for a false accusation or something. Damn wanker.

i'm annoyed by happy people. what the fuk to do they have to be so happy about?

i always hear people saying "oh he/she smiles all the time and seems so happy!"

why is that a good trait? to me those people are on prozac or something is wrong with them.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm annoyed by happy people. what the fuk to do they have to be so happy about?

i always hear people saying "oh he/she smiles all the time and seems so happy!"

why is that a good trait? to me those people are on prozac or something is wrong with them.

sad people annoy me too.

damn sappy, pathetic people.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lactose intolerance ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I'm very unhappy about the dysfunctional way one of my subjects is run:

1. Teachers are not available outside of class hours for Q & A
    2. Teachers give conflicting instructions (one says one thing, the other one another)
    3. Quality of instructions is poor
    4. Lectures are so bad that only one fourth of the class remains all the way through (Lecturer simply reads from lecture notes)
    5. Tutorials are simply not long enough to cover even half of the exercises, no time for Q & A afterwards, it's straight into lecture

I'm going to stir some shit up if this continues
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Hmmmm Im mainly annoyed at myself :/. Went into a self -pitying **** up my life session , and ended up getting pissed and stoned in a dodgy flat. What pissed me off most was that my friends let me do it , with the state I was in emotionally :/

Hmmm and my whole family are ignoring me like I've killed someone and I cant work out why
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm annoyed at my whiny coworkers that felt the need to force a meeting with our manager to tell her she puts too much 'pressure' on us to succeed. I think they're just lazy. They're happy being mediochre and don't want to be pushed beyond that.....yet, they want to be promoted.

Give me a ****ing break.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel entitled to let you touch me

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm very unhappy about the dysfunctional way one of my subjects is run:

1. Teachers are not available outside of class hours for Q & A
    2. Teachers give conflicting instructions (one says one thing, the other one another)
    3. Quality of instructions is poor
    4. Lectures are so bad that only one fourth of the class remains all the way through (Lecturer simply reads from lecture notes)
    5. Tutorials are simply not long enough to cover even half of the exercises, no time for Q & A afterwards, it's straight into lecture

I'm going to stir some shit up if this continues
    Take that, multiply the tuition fees five times and you'd might understand why I find coming to Australia for "high-quality" studies was a questionable idea.

Speaking of studies though, I'm annoyed with students who still live at home and won't have to deal with renting (and the crap that surrounds rental situations), making their own meals nor work part-time, and still aim to get through subjects with minimal effort just to get a degree. If I was in that position now I'd find it to be wonderful to only focus on studies and would perform damn well.
    Last edited by Lipp; 07-04-09 at 01:03 PM.